šŸŖ™ENCHANTRESS 7th EP - {Villainy: Golden Greed} ThreadšŸŖ™

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Who is Your ENCHANTRESS Bias?

• Bada

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Yujin

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Xia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Violet

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Zoe

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

LostInTheDream

šŸ§šIį‘Žį—©į‘•TIįÆEšŸ§š
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Ever After Entertainment
We are happy to announce that ENCHANTRESS will be coming back with their 7th mini album.
On January 3rd the group will release the final chapter in their Villainy trilogy "Villainy: Golden Greed".
It will contain 7 new tracks, including an intro recorded by Bada.
The ENCHANTRESS members have also greatly contributed in creating this album.
Check out the first concept teaser and comeback schedule below!

More about ENCHANTRESS

LostInTheDream

šŸ§šIį‘Žį—©į‘•TIįÆEšŸ§š
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Ever After Entertainment
Check out the unnie line's Golden Version concept photos for "Villainy" Golden Greed"!

Tomorrow the maknae line's photos will be released!

LostInTheDream

šŸ§šIį‘Žį—©į‘•TIįÆEšŸ§š
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Ever After Entertainment
Check out the maknae line's Golden Version concept photos for "Villainy" Golden Greed"!

Tomorrow the unnie line's Greed Version photos will be released!

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
āœ§ JEI (Xiaoting) āœ§
Ever After Entertainment
Check out the unnie line's Golden Version concept photos for "Villainy" Golden Greed"!
View attachment 76172
View attachment 76173
View attachment 76174

Tomorrow the maknae line's photos will be released!

Ever After Entertainment
Check out the maknae line's Golden Version concept photos for "Villainy" Golden Greed"!
View attachment 76284
View attachment 76285

Tomorrow the unnie line's Greed Version photos will be released!
They're giving rich queen vibes U_U

Mikasa Ackerman

šŸ•ŠļøšŸ§£šŸš
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
āœ§ Reki Kyan āœ§
āœ§ Attack on Titan āœ§
Vernon
Wonwoo

LostInTheDream

šŸ§šIį‘Žį—©į‘•TIįÆEšŸ§š
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Ever After Entertainment
Check out the unnie line's Greed Version concept photos for "Villainy" Golden Greed"!

Tomorrow the maknae line's Greed Version photos will be released!

LostInTheDream

šŸ§šIį‘Žį—©į‘•TIįÆEšŸ§š
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Ever After Entertainment
Check out the maknae line's Greed Version concept photos for "Villainy" Golden Greed"!

Tomorrow the album packaging will be revealed and you will be able to pre-order "Villainy: Golden Greed"!

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover šŸ’ž
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
ā˜† ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ā˜†

LostInTheDream

šŸ§šIį‘Žį—©į‘•TIįÆEšŸ§š
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Ever After Entertainment
You can now pre-order your copy of "Villainy: Golden Greed"!
Check out the album packaging for it below.

*Credits to @Iz*Grass for the 3D album idea*

Album Cover and Spine
You will receive a Photo/Lyric book that is customized for the concept and fairytale.

CD Cover

Comes in the form of a YouTube playlist.

Photocards

You will receive three photocards. This time around you can ensure that you recieve a
photocard from a specific member, like you can do with the signed posters.
*Credit to @irurila for the idea*

Signed Poster

As always you can pick which member you recieve a signed poster of.

Tomorrow the Tracklist Twister will be released as well as a surprise interview!

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover šŸ’ž
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
ā˜† ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ā˜†
Ever After Entertainment
You can now pre-order your copy of "Villainy: Golden Greed"!
Check out the album packaging for it below.

*Credits to @Iz*Grass for the 3D album idea*

Album Cover and Spine
You will receive a Photo/Lyric book that is customized for the concept and fairytale.

View attachment 76502

CD Cover

Comes in the form of a YouTube playlist.

View attachment 76503

Photocards

You will receive three photocards. This time around you can ensure that you recieve a
photocard from a specific member, like you can do with the signed posters.
*Credit to @irurila for the idea*
View attachment 76504

Signed Poster

As always you can pick which member you recieve a signed poster of.
View attachment 76505

Tomorrow the Tracklist Twister will be released as well as a surprise interview!
I will finally get myself a Zoe photocard >: D
I may have to order a second copy to get a Zoe poster coz now my collection will be incomplete as I chose a random member for the poster

LostInTheDream

šŸ§šIį‘Žį—©į‘•TIįÆEšŸ§š
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Ever After Entertainment
Check out the tracklist teaser for "Villainy: Golden Greed"!
If you think you deciphered any of the riddles PM me for a result.
Please do not post it in this thread for those who want it to be a surprise.

The surprise interview will be posted later today!

LostInTheDream

šŸ§šIį‘Žį—©į‘•TIįÆEšŸ§š
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Ever After Entertainment
Below is the surprise interview ENCHANTRESS did for their comeback "Villainy: Golden Greed".

*ENCHANTRESS claps and cheers lightly*

Bada: 1, 2..

All: Make a Wish! Hello, we are ENCHANTRESS!

Bada: Thank you for having us today.

Interviewer: Oh itā€™s our pleasure! We are so excited to get to meet with you right before another exemplary comeback. Would you please individually introduce yourselves and maybe give a TMI for the day?

Yujin: Sure, Iā€™ll start! Hi my name is Yujin and I am ENCHANTRESSā€™s visual and Miss Sexy Dynamite! My TMI for today is that I listened to our new album in the ride over here!

Xia: Hey my name is Xia and I am ENCHANTRESSā€™s lead vocal and Ice Queen. My TMI is that I had an Americano this morning with 6 shots of espresso.

Zoe: Hi! My name is Zoe and I am ENCHANTRESSā€™s maknae and Dancing Genius! Hmm my TMI for the day is that I slept in so I only had 5 minutes to get ready.

Violet: Hello my name is Violet and I am ENCHANTRESSā€™s main vocal and Fairy Center. For my TMIā€¦I always start my day with vocal exercises.

Bada: Hello my Name is Bada and I am ENCHANTRESSā€™s leader and Power Rapper. My TMI is that I fell asleep in the car ride here.

Interviewer: Alright letā€™s get into some questions about this upcoming album ā€œVillainy: Golden Greedā€! Could you explain the concept for this album.

Xia: Sure, ā€œVillainy: Golden Greedā€ is the last chapter of our ā€œVillainyā€ trilogy. The concept for this album is of course greed, and so we chose a fairytale that best represents that. Our lovely Aurora was already able to guess it, Rumplestiltskin. Due to the importance of wealth and gold in this story we decided to add on an element of gold and glitter.

Interviewer: Could you tell us a bit about the title track?

Yujin: The title track is definitely different from everything else we have done. It has more of a modern vibe I guess. Most of our titles feel very magical and in some cases pure. But it still has that ENCHANTRESS sound. Hereā€™s a bit of a spoilerā€¦ *Bada side eyes her*...Na na na.

Interviewer: Wow Iā€™m so excited to see this new side of ENCHANTRESS. Was this advancement in concept due to your involvement in creating the album?

Violet: I wouldnā€™t say that, more that we just got better at changing our production to fit the concept. But we did put a lot of our own individual efforts into this album. I think almost all the songs were created with the help of a member.

Interviewer: Wow thatā€™s amazing! There are few kpop groups that can boast the fact that they help so much with the production process.

Bada: Thank you! We try really hard to also tell our own story with ENCHANTRESS music.

Interviewer: Alright next up, since you are quite a ways into your career, can you tell us what your biggest accomplishment has been and others you still want to make?

Xia: For me I would say itā€™s how well weā€™ve been able to chart here in Korea and Internationally. It makes me feel proud that just the world knows who we are and appreciates the music we make together. Weā€™ve even gotten some PAKS!

Zoe: For me itā€™s winning Artist of the Year at The Fictional Kpop Artist Music Awards recently. It was just a way of affirming that weā€™re doing a good job and Aurora will always be by our side.

Violet: Speaking of Aurora, I think just seeing how much Aurora has grown and continues to support us is our biggest accomplishment. Everywhere we go thereā€™s an Aurora wanting to meet up, theyā€™re always at our performances waving FairyBong, even online we can always see their growing support. It makes me feel like our music is touching the hearts of so many people and making them happy.

Yujin: That was incredibly mushy but I agree. Aurora is definitely our biggest accomplishment.

Bada: I guess in terms of the next accomplishmentā€¦continue doing what weā€™re doing. But also be considered an ever-lasting group if that makes sense. Weā€™ve done so much as a group, so I hope we can stay like that in the minds of people and be considered one of the greats.

Interviewer: And I certainly think you will be able to do this. Moving on, Ever After just debuted your little sister group Mythos. Could you tell us a bit about them? Your connection, your opinions?

Zoe: Iā€™m so happy Mythos debuted!! We all pretty much trained together, so to see them officially perform as a group is amazing! Even though most of them are older than us, we will try to be the best big sisters to Mythos!

Xia: I could be completely biased here since I helped produce the album, but their debut EP is phenomenal. I love how they were able to capture the storytelling process with a different medium from us. Itā€™s so exciting to see something similar but also different.

Interviewer: I myself am a Muse as well as an Aurora. I wish your juniors all the best! Moving on the last set of questions, we have some directly from Aurora! First up is a group question, If you were a fan of ENCHANTRESS who would your bias be?

Yujin: Easyā€¦Me! *everyone laughs* Iā€™m joking, kinda *giggles*. Um for real Iā€™ll pick Violet. Iā€™ve always voiced how amazing I think her vocals are and how adorable she is.

*Violet blushes*

Violet: Thank you unnie! I think Iā€™ll pick Bada unnie. Whenever I watch videos of our performances Iā€™m always entranced by her stage presence. Especially when we were promoting ā€œLionā€.

Bada: I didnā€™t know my aura was that strong, but thank you Violet. Iā€™m gonna pick Xia. I love her deep vocal tone and I think I would definitely fangirl over it.

Xia: Thanks Bada *purposefully says in a super deep voice and everyone laughs*. I would pick Zoe because in ENCHANTRESS she is the one who can always put a smile on my face. So I think she does the same thing for Aurora.

Zoe: Awww unnie I didnā€™t know you felt that way! I promise to keep turning your frown upside down. Iā€™m going to pickā€¦V..B..*Yujin waiting impatiently*...Xā€¦.Yujin unnie! I always love watching her when we go on variety and sheā€™s also super pretty!!

Interviewer: Okay another group question! This one seems to be coming from a Lily. Please rate how much you love Emma on a scale of 1-10?

*Everyone laughs*

Yujin: I guess Iā€™ll explain *laughs*. Emma is a member of CALLA. I first met her when we did COS: Red Sun together. From there everyone in ENCHANTRESS have become super close to the CALLA members. I love her 10/10!

Bada: So harsh Yujin unnie, she obviously deserves an 11/10.

Xia: Tsk tsk, I think 12/10 is better.

Violet: Is 12 the best you can do unnie, Iā€™m thinking 100/10.

Zoe: Unnies unnies, itā€™s very clear that we love Emma 1 billion 5 kajillion 6 million out of 10!

*everyone laughs*

Interviewer: Well Iā€™m sure sheā€™ll be happy to hear that. Next we have some individual questions. Who wants to go first?

Yujin: Me! I mean Iā€™m the oldest, I should get to go first.

Interviewer: Okay question one! Who is the cutest member of ENCHANTRESS?

Yujin: Oh easy, itā€™s Violet. Even our adorable maknae can agree on that.

Zoe: She just has this thing about her that makes everything she does the cutest thing ever.

*Violet blushes and hides her face*

Violet: Itā€™s not intentionalā€¦.

Yujin: Awww, see adorable!!

Interviewer: Okay second question for you Yujin. What moment in Enchantressā€™s time as a group are you most proud of?

Yujin: Hmm a specific momentā€¦I think Iā€™ll pick our debut showcase. When considering all the five of us went through in order to debut, it made me incredibly proud to be able to debut and start our chapter as ENCHANTRESS.

Xia: That was incredibly eloquent unnie, especially considering itā€™s you.

*Everyone laughs*

Yujin: Hey I can speak good! (joking)

Interviewer: Last one for Yujin! What are some important things you've learned about yourself as an idol/performer?

Yujin: I think the biggest one is that I am capable of anything I set my mind to. When I first debuted I felt like I was only there for my visuals. But I decided to push myself and Iā€™ve gradually gotten better at singing, dancing, and performing. It took practice, a lot of sweat, and even some tears, but I have the skills I have today through a lot of practice. Now I know I can do pretty much anything if I try.

tbc