πŸ‘‘π„π―πžπ« π€πŸπ­πžπ« π„π§π­πžπ«π­πšπ’π§π¦πžπ§π­ (π…πšπ€πž π‚π¨π¦π©πšπ§π²)πŸ‘‘

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

LostInTheDream

🧚Iα‘Žα—©α‘•TIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
7c4925643cf84194697f9e84b8d9e8ff.png

So I finally got around to writing lore for the Ever After Artists. I will be making individual posts as I need time to write each section. I will also be adding in little creator thoughts to explain my thought process and the meaning of certain things. I hope you enjoy it and don't think this is horrifically cringey!

Preface
Our story begins with a girl named Cheshire. She had a vast imagination and a love for storytelling. Her days were consumed with reading about magical lands and heroines that eradicated evil and found love. One day she decided to visit her local bookshop to pick out another story to read. As soon as she walked into the store she felt a pull toward an old dusty book hidden away in the darkest corner of the shop. Despite the shadows overwhelming the book, it glimmered with bright spots of color, enticing Cheshire to pull it off the shelf. Looking at the cover, she saw the title β€œEver After”. Thinking this would be the perfect book for her she opened it, only to find that every page in the book was blank. That’s when she heard a twinkling voice in the back of her head. β€œWrite your own stories and they will come true.” Cheshire went along with this mysterious advice and quickly purchased her new found treasure. When she arrived home she began to write, beginning with Part 1: ENCHANTRESS.

Here is an explanation of aspects of this preface.

Cheshire is the name of Ever After's in-house producer, also known as me the creator!
The book is called "Ever After" because that is the same name as the company.
Cheshire writing in this book is a representation of me creating Ever After and its groups.
So this lore is kind of like inception.
Ever After groups have a concept of story telling with each comeback being based on one.
Yet the lore is telling the story of the groups as they go on their musical journey.

A story within a story.
I am reposting all Ever After lore after this preface. I've made a minor edit that makes all other content make more sense and makes the story more intriguing.
The ENCHANTRESS members in the lore will be referred to as fairies instead of Princesses.
Previously I have used a lot of fairy based material in ENCHANTRESS's content and nothing with Princesses.
For example:
- ENCHANTRESS Lightstick is called Fairybong.
- ENCHANTRESS's logo features a fairy wing.
- ENCHANTRESS's hand greeting gesture imitates fairy wings fluttering off ones chest.

ENCHANTRESS is also a synonym for fairy not princess.
I'm sorry for the mistake!

Mikasa Ackerman

πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ§£πŸš
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
I am reposting all Ever After lore after this preface. I've made a minor edit that makes all other content make more sense and makes the story more intriguing.
The ENCHANTRESS members in the lore will be referred to as fairies instead of Princesses.
Previously I have used a lot of fairy based material in ENCHANTRESS's content and nothing with Princesses.
For example:
- ENCHANTRESS Lightstick is called Fairybong.
- ENCHANTRESS's logo features a fairy wing.
- ENCHANTRESS's hand greeting gesture imitates fairy wings fluttering off ones chest.

ENCHANTRESS is also a synonym for fairy not princess.
I'm sorry for the mistake!
The fairies reference also sounds interesting!
I did not even realize the difference, because all the details seemed magical and beautiful!

LostInTheDream

🧚Iα‘Žα—©α‘•TIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong

Part 1: ENCHANTRESS
Introduction

She is known for her bright beauty and the shining magic that brought happiness to all.
Her wings are made of fire, and as her happiness increases her hair also transforms into fire.
Her magic is called Shine Bright. It allows her the ability to control the amount of light and heat in an area.

Next comes Bada the fairy of the water realm, Oceanium.
This is an island land known for its rich blue waters that brought life to its inhabitants.
She is known for her water memory magic and strong ruling ability.
Her wings are made of water, and as her hair is blue and made of water. However if she is too far from a water source her hair dries out into normal hair texture.
Her magic is called Water Memory. It allows her to use water to see the past, present, and future.

Then there is Xia the fairy of the ice realm, Frostia.
This is the land of ice, yet all who lived there only knew warmth within their hearts.
She is known for her passion for the arts and her ice creation magic.
Her wings are made of ice. However if she becomes sad her wings begin to melt.
When she uses her magic hair skin can turn to ice. Especially on her hands and patches of her face.
Her magic is called Ice Creation. It allows her to create any object with ice.

Next is Violet who is the fairy of the flower realm, Gardenia.
This is the land of flowers known for its forever blooming land and beautiful colors.
She is known for her flowery transformation magic and beautiful singing voice.
Her wings are made of flowers, usually purple ones.
Flowers often bloom out of her hair and across her skin.
Her magic is called Floral Transform. It allows her to transform any object like how a flower transforms as it grows.

Lastly there is Zoe the fairy of the earth realm, Montium.
This is the land of high mountains and vast forests.
She is known for her love for adventure and life based magic.
Her wings are the wood and leaves of trees.
The leaves in her wings will change along with the seasons.
Her magic is called Life Control. It allows her to control the age of any item. This can include reviving or killing something. She often activates this magic with movement.

Despite living in different realms, the fairies were the best of friends and would use magic to communicate regularly. But their joyful discussions were interrupted by a darkness appearing across Ever After. The fairies, determined that something had to be done, decided to leave behind their homes and their titles to once again establish the light. They named their team ENCHANTRESS and began their journey.

Here is an explanation of aspects of this introduction.

Each member of ENCHANTRESS was assigned a realm and type of magic depending on various factors.
Yujin
Yujin is the fairy of the sun realm because she is often regarded for her bright visuals and personality.
Solarius is the realm she rules. Solarius comes from the word solar which is associated with the sun.
Her power Shine Bright relates to her personality.

Fire was incorporated into her design because Yujin has a bit of a fiery streak.
Bada
Bada is the fairy of the water realm because her name means ocean/sea in Korean.
Oceanium is the realm she rules. Oceanium comes from the word ocean.
Her power Water Memory fuses her realm with her intelligence.
Xia
Xia is the fairy of the ice realm because her demeanor is often referred to as icy and her nickname is Ice Queen.
Frostia is the realm she rules. Frostia comes from the word frost.
Her power Ice Creation is based on Gray's from the anime Fairy Tale.
I also made it creation because Xia loves to create music with many instruments.
Violet
Violet is the fairy of the flower realm because her stage name is Violet and her real name (Hwayoung) means small flower.
Gardenia is the realm she rules. Gardenia comes from the word garden and is also a type of flower.
Her power Floral Transform is based on her ability to adapt to different concepts so well.
Zoe
Zoe is the fairy of the earth realm because she is a very adventurous person.
Montium is the realm she rules. Montium comes from the word mountain.
Her power Life Control is based on her realm.
I also think allowing her to control life and ages as the maknae is adorable.
But Zoe would rarely use her ability to kill things. Only when necessary or to save a person's life.

LostInTheDream

🧚Iα‘Žα—©α‘•TIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong

Chapter 1: First Sight

Several days later ENCHANTRESS met and began to decide where they would start their quest. It was then when a map appeared in front of Bada. She opened it and discovered it to be a map of Ever After. But it wasn’t just an ordinary map, this one had shimmering lights beaming from. Bada took this as a sign that they needed to use this map to defeat the darkness. The fairies all examined the map and decided to travel to the place where the light was shining the brightest, Cindarial of Montium the earth realm. When they arrived they discovered the darkness to be festering within one home. Within it was a young girl who struggled under the weight of her cruel stepmother and stepsisters. Their cruelty and her sorrow bloomed a horrible darkness that was consuming all of Cindarial. Due to the condition of the nation the King decided to hold a ball that allowed all the maidens in the land to attend. The fairies thought it would be an excellent opportunity to lift the darkness surrounding the girl, as she could perhaps escape her tormentors. The fairies knew that the wicked stepfamily would never allow the girl to attend the ball, so they devised a plan.
On the night of the ball Violet, who possessed floral transform magic, would pose as the Fairy Godmother of the girl. Violet used her magic that night to transform a pumpkin into a carriage, mice into horses, a ripped dress into a beautiful ball gown, and simple shoes into glimmering glass slippers. But Violet’s magic would not last forever, so she warned the girl that at midnight everything would go back to the way it was. As Violet waved the girl goodbye the rest of the fairies joined her, and they proceeded to remain incognito for several days. They gained news of a maiden whom the Prince of the land had fallen in love with, but she had disappeared leaving only a shoe. This maiden was the girl the fairies had been helping to dispel the darkness from. However the girl was locked up and could not prove she was the missing maiden. And so Violet provided one last wave of her wand and transformed the door into a wreath of flowers which quickly fell away. The maiden was able to prove her status and married the Prince she had fallen in love with at First Sight. The darkness disappeared from Cindarial and the fairies moved onto the next place the light had left from.

Here is an explanation of aspects of this chapter

This chapter focuses on ENCHANTRESS's debut EP "Enchanted: First Sight"
The fairies enter the story of Cinderella in which the album is based.
Violet is highlighted because she is featured in the introduction video of the album.
Her magic also suits that of the fairy godmother.
Cindarial (the name of the town) is based on the story's name.

LostInTheDream

🧚Iα‘Žα—©α‘•TIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong

Chapter 2: Burning Hearts

For several days ENCHANTRESS had been checking the magical map of Ever After for the next bright light to shine upon a region. Then one day Bada happened to be gazing upon it and spotted a false shine indicating a new darkness for ENCHANTRESS to destroy. It was in the town of Rougia within the sun realm Solarius. The fairies quickly made their way to the town with the help of Yujin, the fairy of the realm. When they reached their destination they were quick to hear rumors about a girl who could not stop dancing. She had put on a pair of cursed red shoes that would not let her stop dancing. It was decided that Zoe, fairy of the earth realm, Montium, would attempt to solve this darkness. After all she had a love for dance that no one could surpass.
ENCHANTRESS quickly tracked down the girl using the map. She was found to be dancing uncontrollably on a sandy hill with nothing around for miles. Princess Zoe approached the girl and began to dance as well. But her moves were quite peculiar. It was as if the sweeping movements of her feet were casting a spell. A magical ring of light began to surround the girls as they danced. The sand began to levitate around them and the red shoes started to glow. Zoe executed one more sharp movement causing all of the sand to fall. When the dust had settled both girls had stopped their dancing. The red shoes that had graced the feet of the girl were turning to black, as if they were necrotic. Zoe had used her life movement magic to kill the power of the shoes with her dance. The girl slipped them off her feet and proceeded to fall to the ground. The constant dancing had exhausted her, and now all she could do was succumb to the sleep she had been neglected. Before the girl’s head could fall to the sand Zoe rushed over to break her fall. The fairies gathered around Zoe and the girl and they stayed there until she opened her eyes. ENCHANTRESS helped her stand and she promised to never let her passion for dance consume her life and envelop her in darkness. The Burning Hearts that had created the light in Rougia disappeared from the map. The darkness was receding with each act of the fairies.

Here is an explanation of aspects of this chapter

This chapter focuses on ENCHANTRESS's 2nd EP "Enchanted: Burning Hearts"
The fairies enter the story of The Red Shoes in which the album is based.
This piece of lore is very different from the actual story. In the story the girl dies and yeah we're not doing that.
Zoe is highlighted because she is featured in the introduction video of the album.
Her magic of being able to control the life of items is also helpful in destroying the shoes.
Rougia (the name of the town) is based on the word rouge, French for red.

LostInTheDream

🧚Iα‘Žα—©α‘•TIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
A Chapter in Ever After
This segment is inspired by the wonderful @yunaing and her CALLA Lily Round Up!
This will be a weekly update detailing the activities of Ever After's artists and fans.
This is something I have neglected to do in the past, so I hope you enjoy the daily goings of Ever After and it's supporters.

ENCHANTRESS
~ ENCHANTRESS are currently on a break after promoting their EP "Villainy: Golden Greed".
~However in the schedule released by Ever After for next week it was shown that the members would be flying to an undisclosed location to film a project.
~ Ever After provided more details regarding ENCHANTRESS's lore. They assigned each member, who represent fairies, as special magic power.
~ The ENCHANTRESS members continue to support CALLA and their upcoming album in SNS posts.
ENCHANTRESS Members
~ Yujin has been recording for her host role on Boys Planet.
~ Yujin and Bada have begun filming their next episode of "Unniez" with the selected guest. The episode should be coming out this week.
~ Yujin and Bada were also announced as the cover models for Vogue Korea (January Edition). They showed off very chic visuals.
~ Xia released another episode of The Sound of Xia. She did a drum cover of "Scream" by Dreamcatcher. In the comment she expressed her love for the group.
~ Violet posted on Instagram that this week she had recorded the demos for some of the songs on Mythos's upcoming album. She also said to look forward to it and that it is amazing.
~ Violet also released another episode of Violet's Vocal Time where she covered Younha's "Event Horizon".
~ Zoe released a dance cover of CALLA's "Oh! My Mistake" shortly after the dance practice was dropped. Many members of both fandoms were astonished at the speed and dedication Zoe had. Under the video a person believed to be CALLA's Emma left a loving message in Japanese. Zoe responded to this comment with "My love for my CALLA unnies overrides my need for rest! But don't worry I'm going to have a good sleep now."
Rumors/Aurora Activity
~ Both Xia and Violet's YouTube uploads gained significant views. However Violet did experience some hate from other fandoms. Because "Event Horizon" had been covered so many times, many fans of idols who also covered the song have been criticizing her. The general fic-community has been dismissing this as jealousy as Violet's vocals can't be rivaled.
~ Many Aurora are trying to guess which fic-idol will be appearing on "Unniez". Based on recent comebacks many names such as WeLight, Gummi, Eclipse, Fragrance, and Spirit.
~ Alez, a contestant on the survival show SWEETZ, auditioned with "Red Flavor". Many Aurora are praising her cover and say her vocals must be strong if she can cover an ENCHANTRESS song. @izyun
Mythos
~ Mythos's first comeback is soon approaching. Many Muse have been analyzing some of the SNS posts made by the members and what they could mean.
Mythos Members
~ Aria appeared on King of Masked singer this past week and made it to the 3rd round. Muses and fic-stans in general are impressed with a rookie being able to get this far. Many are requesting that other Mythos and ENCHANTRESS members appear on the show.
~ Aria completed her duties as Music Bank MC.
~ A new episode of "Dasom & Jade Harmony" was released. The girls released a cover of "More" by K/DA.
~ Haruka released another episode of "Dance Teacher Haruka". She gave instructions on how to dance "Antifragile".
~ Jade and Haruka did a vocal collaboration with Bebe Rexha after their dance cover went viral.
Rumors/Muse Activity
~ Many fic-stans have been proclaiming that they have become Muses due to Aria's stint on King of Masked Singer. They have written comments complimenting her vocal tone and technique.
~ Haruka also impressed Muse with her vocal skills in the "Break My Heart Myself" cover with Bebe Rexha. They never thought she would display such power in her voice.
~ Both Jade and Haruka received compliments for their English pronunciation, as neither speak English well.
~ Many Muse have spread rumors that Dasom may be featured on Mythos's upcoming album. This is due to a comment she made on Twitter that she was spending a lot of time in the production room. Muse is really hoping this comes true. Dasom had previously expressed a love for song writing but a lack of confidence.
- Maya, who is a contestant on the survival show SWEETZ said that her #1 song on Spotify is currently "Venom" by Mythos. @chaerifyyy

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover πŸ’ž
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
β˜† ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] β˜†
Zoe my sweet bby. She better be having a good sleep rn 😀😀
AND OMG A NEW UNNIEZ EPISODE IM SO EXCITED NGL

roaxy

(Β―`*β€’.ΒΈ,€°´✿.q.:* Π²Ρ”Ξ±Ο…Ρ‚ΞΉfΟ…β„“ *.:q.✿`°€,ΒΈ.β€’*´¯)
Website
bluequeen000.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
A Chapter in Ever After
This segment is inspired by the wonderful @yunaing and her CALLA Lily Round Up!
This will be a weekly update detailing the activities of Ever After's artists and fans.
This is something I have neglected to do in the past, so I hope you enjoy the daily goings of Ever After and it's supporters.

ENCHANTRESS
~ ENCHANTRESS are currently on a break after promoting their EP "Villainy: Golden Greed".
~However in the schedule released by Ever After for next week it was shown that the members would be flying to an undisclosed location to film a project.
~ Ever After provided more details regarding ENCHANTRESS's lore. They assigned each member, who represent fairies, as special magic power.
~ The ENCHANTRESS members continue to support CALLA and their upcoming album in SNS posts.
ENCHANTRESS Members
~ Yujin has been recording for her host role on Boys Planet.
~ Yujin and Bada have begun filming their next episode of "Unniez" with the selected guest. The episode should be coming out this week.
~ Yujin and Bada were also announced as the cover models for Vogue Korea (January Edition). They showed off very chic visuals.
~ Xia released another episode of The Sound of Xia. She did a drum cover of "Scream" by Dreamcatcher. In the comment she expressed her love for the group.
~ Violet posted on Instagram that this week she had recorded the demos for some of the songs on Mythos's upcoming album. She also said to look forward to it and that it is amazing.
~ Violet also released another episode of Violet's Vocal Time where she covered Younha's "Event Horizon".
~ Zoe released a dance cover of CALLA's "Oh! My Mistake" shortly after the dance practice was dropped. Many members of both fandoms were astonished at the speed and dedication Zoe had. Under the video a person believed to be CALLA's Emma left a loving message in Japanese. Zoe responded to this comment with "My love for my CALLA unnies overrides my need for rest! But don't worry I'm going to have a good sleep now."
Rumors/Aurora Activity
~ Both Xia and Violet's YouTube uploads gained significant views. However Violet did experience some hate from other fandoms. Because "Event Horizon" had been covered so many times, many fans of idols who also covered the song have been criticizing her. The general fic-community has been dismissing this as jealousy as Violet's vocals can't be rivaled.
~ Many Aurora are trying to guess which fic-idol will be appearing on "Unniez". Based on recent comebacks many names such as WeLight, Gummi, Eclipse, Fragrance, and Spirit.
~ Alez, a contestant on the survival show SWEETZ, auditioned with "Red Flavor". Many Aurora are praising her cover and say her vocals must be strong if she can cover an ENCHANTRESS song. @izyun
Mythos
~ Mythos's first comeback is soon approaching. Many Muse have been analyzing some of the SNS posts made by the members and what they could mean.
Mythos Members
~ Aria appeared on King of Masked singer this past week and made it to the 3rd round. Muses and fic-stans in general are impressed with a rookie being able to get this far. Many are requesting that other Mythos and ENCHANTRESS members appear on the show.
~ Aria completed her duties as Music Bank MC.
~ A new episode of "Dasom & Jade Harmony" was released. The girls released a cover of "More" by K/DA.
~ Haruka released another episode of "Dance Teacher Haruka". She gave instructions on how to dance "Antifragile".
~ Jade and Haruka did a vocal collaboration with Bebe Rexha after their dance cover went viral.
Rumors/Muse Activity
~ Many fic-stans have been proclaiming that they have become Muses due to Aria's stint on King of Masked Singer. They have written comments complimenting her vocal tone and technique.
~ Haruka also impressed Muse with her vocal skills in the "Break My Heart Myself" cover with Bebe Rexha. They never thought she would display such power in her voice.
~ Both Jade and Haruka received compliments for their English pronunciation, as neither speak English well.
~ Many Muse have spread rumors that Dasom may be featured on Mythos's upcoming album. This is due to a comment she made on Twitter that she was spending a lot of time in the production room. Muse is really hoping this comes true. Dasom had previously expressed a love for song writing but a lack of confidence.
- Maya, who is a contestant on the survival show SWEETZ said that her #1 song on Spotify is currently "Venom" by Mythos. @chaerifyyy
I really didn't realize SWEETZ would be so popular

LostInTheDream

🧚Iα‘Žα—©α‘•TIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong

Chapter 3: Poison Love

Having spent such a long time under the scorching sun of Solarius, ENCHANTRESS decided to travel to the tundra that is Frostia. As Xia guided them through the arctic land a bright light shone across the map resting in Bada’s hands. A new location, Swansinia, gave off a bright light on the paper, alluding to a darkness that had spread there. When the fairies reached their destination they were told of a young Princess named Odette who had captured the Prince’s heart, but had been turned into a swan. The evil wizard who had done this isolated the Princess from her true love, and had transformed his own daughter into a replica of Odette, an evil version named Odile. The evil wizard hoped to fool the Prince into marrying Odile, so they could take over the kingdom and cause chaos for its citizens.

The fairies traveled to the palace where a ball to decide whom the prince would marry was being held. They stayed in the background waiting for their perfect moment and devising a plan. Shortly after ENCHANTRESS arrived the evil wizard and Odile appeared. Just as the wizard had planned, the Prince was fooled into thinking Odile was his beloved Odette. They danced together with the black swan slowly putting the Prince under her spell. It was then when Xia, fairy of the realm, stepped into action and created a thin layer of ice over the ballroom floor that the two were dancing upon. They both fell to the ground and glided away from each other. Xia then used her ice creation magic again to create her own version of Odette. An icy version of the miserable white swan stood before the Price. Xia’s replica then said, β€œThis swan is not your true love, she is an imposter. The one you seek is at the water’s edge where you first met. Go to her and use the love in your heart to transform her to her original human state.” The Prince was astonished by this replica but quickly followed its words and rushed to Odette’s location. The fairies flew after him, hoping to see a positive outcome which would destroy the darkness.
Despite the evil wizard and Odile’s efforts to stop the Prince, he was able to confess his love to Odette. This ended the curse placed upon the Princess and they went back to the palace in each other’s arms. The Poison Love created by the wizard and Odile had been destroyed. The light on the map no longer sparkled in Swansinia, and ENCHANTRESS had once again eradicated the darkness spreading across Ever After.

This chapter focuses on ENCHANTRESS's 3rd EP "Enchanted: Poison Love"
The fairies enter the story of Swan Lake in which the album is based.
This chapter of lore is quite similar to the original story, but of course I had to take some creative freedoms.
Xia is highlighted because she is featured in the introduction video of the album.
Her magic was able to create items out of ice that helped to thwart the evil wizard in this story.
Swansinia (the name of the town) is based on the word swan from Swan Lake.

LostInTheDream

🧚Iα‘Žα—©α‘•TIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Fictional Kpop News
Ever After Entertainment has released a statement regarding the shocking actions of some "fans" and a company employee.

Hello this is Ever After Entertainment,
Recently we have terminated an employee after discovering that he released confidential information about our artists. This former employee released the addresses of the ENCHANTRESS and Mythos dorms to saesangs. This has resulted in many individuals forming large and loud crowds at both dorms, members not being able to leave or enter their dorms without security, and the members feeling fear and anxiety due to this information being divulged. We are currently working with the Seoul Police Department to remove the supposed fans from the property. We are also considering moving the groups to different dorms.
Anyone found loitering around the dorms will not only face criminal charges but also legal action on our end.
Please respect the ENCHANTRESS and Mythos members. They do their best to make their fans happy, and it is disappointing to see some of these "fans" harming the members instead.
Thank You

Ever After also released several photos that detail the level of crowding occurring at the dorms.
1634171396-image.png

tpnByBzCSBNfwUTAOUu91F91_uLY8X2UvL-YbiLI6Pc_gF4KaYX7MYau86f4eyYfx1PVgNVIgX-EnE7RrUuOzrTre6hgjyvRuvw=w960-rj-l80-nu-e365

Just as the statement says, please respect all Ever After artists. They do so much for their fans so please allow them the privacy they deserve.

Comments
@ Fairy_Enchantress: What a horrible person! I hope they are charged because getting fired is not enough!
@ MythosRookieQueens: I feel bad for the Mythos members. They're preparing for a comeback and have to deal with all of these supposed fans interrupting their sleep and practice.
@ HappilyEverAfter: I can understand wanting to see your idol, but this is not the way.
@ YujinBadaXiaVioletZoe: Would you like it if people were waiting outside your house??

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover πŸ’ž
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
β˜† ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] β˜†
Fictional Kpop News
Ever After Entertainment has released a statement regarding the shocking actions of some "fans" and a company employee.

Recently we have terminated an employee after discovering that he released confidential information about our artists. This former employee released the addresses of the ENCHANTRESS and Mythos dorms to saesangs. This has resulted in many individuals forming large and loud crowds at both dorms, members not being able to leave or enter their dorms without security, and the members feeling fear and anxiety due to this information being divulged. We are currently working with the Seoul Police Department to remove the supposed fans from the property. We are also considering moving the groups to different dorms.
Anyone found loitering around the dorms will not only face criminal charges but also legal action on our end.
Please respect the ENCHANTRESS and Mythos members. They do their best to make their fans happy, and it is disappointing to see some of these "fans" harming the members instead.
Thank You

Ever After also released several photos that detail the level of crowding occurring at the dorms.
1634171396-image.png

tpnByBzCSBNfwUTAOUu91F91_uLY8X2UvL-YbiLI6Pc_gF4KaYX7MYau86f4eyYfx1PVgNVIgX-EnE7RrUuOzrTre6hgjyvRuvw=w960-rj-l80-nu-e365

Just as the statement says, please respect all Ever After artists. They do so much for their fans so please allow them the privacy they deserve.

Comments
@ Fairy_Enchantress: What a horrible person! I hope they are charged because getting fired is not enough!
@ MythosRookieQueens: I feel bad for the Mythos members. They're preparing for a comeback and have to deal with all of these supposed fans interrupting their sleep and practice.
@ HappilyEverAfter: I can understand wanting to see your idol, but this is not the way.
@ YujinBadaXiaVioletZoe: Would you like it if people were waiting outside your house??
About to drop kick that employee to Mars. IMAGINE PUTTING THE MYTHOS BBIES UNDER ALL THIS STRESS RIGHT BEFORE THEIR FIRST COMEBACK. AND OUR ENCHANTRESS QUEENS. ZOE AND VIOLET ONLY SMALL THEY CANNOT HANDLE. Teleporting to the fictional universe rn so the members can live with me in my fake house

chaerifyyy

Band Manager
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Credits
Dipsy
Christmas Lollipop
Apple White
Briar Beauty
Fictional Kpop News

Thank You

1634171396-image.png

Comments
with your permission can i track down this employee and destroy them?

LostInTheDream

🧚Iα‘Žα—©α‘•TIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Ever After Entertainment
Hello this is Ever After Entertainment. After much deliberation we have decided that our artists, ENCHANTRESS and Mythos will be moving to separate dorms. This decision was made to ensure their safety, privacy, and comfort after the addresses to their current dorms have been leaked. We have requested the help of the Seoul Police Department to ensure nobody is able to follow the members or staff during this move.
Please respect this process or you will face legal action.
The leaders of ENCHANTRESS and Mythos requested to release a statement along with this one.
It can be read below.

Bada leader of ENCHANTRESS & Dasom leader of Mythos
Hello this is Bada the leader of ENCHANTRESS and Dasom the leader of Mythos.
These past few days have been very tough. It was disappointing to hear that a staff member betrayed our trust and that several individuals decided to exploit it.
As ENCHANTRESS and Mythos we do our best to make our Aurora and Muse happy, so it is sad to see these efforts not being appreciated.
However we would like to thank those who have supported us during this time.
The all nine of us do not wish to stop telling stories and performing for you. So we just ask that you respect us so we can continue doing so.
Thank you and we love you!