GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

sorrysweetie

Message me if you need anything!
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Siyeon
AleXa
Hu Tao
Hongjoong
I have to choose my boys for rookies of the year. Ateez has come from a tiny company with only one senior group and blew up after that. All of their songs are bops and they are literally all so talented. Ateez has accomplished so much in their year of being a group and I am so proud of them! There are no words for how much I love them and truly think they deserve Rookie of the Year. I could go on forever about their talents, personalities, and bops! Some of their overall achievements:
- Four albums
- Nine music videos
- First tour within four months of debut
- Sold out US tour in presale
- Two music show wins
- One performance award
Also Ateez has many very very talented members, some of the best visuals, vocalists, rappers, and dancers I have seen! Hongjoong the charismatic leader, Seonghwa the godly mother, Yunho the golden retriever dancer, Yeosang the gorgeous visual, San the duality king, Mingi the rapper king, Wooyoung the funny dancer, and Jongho the best vocal ever. Those are just some traits about them. They all are very flexible and they can problem solve quickly. They all are main dancers, their dances are some of the hardest and most hypnotic I have seen! They also are all beautiful and gorgeous visuals. All of them can sing or rap amazingly and last but not least, THEIR STAGE PRESENCE. It is over the top and amazing, just go watch some of their live stages. Their facial expressions and movements show how much they are in the moment, not missing anything. They are so focused in the moment on stage and offstage they are hilarious and adorable.
Lately they have gone through hard times, Seonghwa being stressed and he hid an injury from fans so he could continue promoting their Wave era. He selflessly performed through injuries so he did not drag the group down (even though he wouldn't). He loves Atiny and Ateez and wanted to keep going even though he was offered a break. Lately, Mingi has been having major back problems, going into the hospital etc. We know Mingi loves performing and it is so hard for him to be away from promotions for Wonderland. Jongho also, has just gotten hurt. It is unknown when he will get better but we are down to six members. They are fighting through it and problem solving quickly without stopping promotions. I hope they all get some rest and heal but it shows how much passion they have for Ateez and Atiny. They WANT to be here and genuinely love each other.
One other reason is because Ateez are the most wholesome group. If you watch them ever, they are always like brothers. I have seen countless times how many times they have been there for each other helping and calming each other. They act like a family. Same with Atiny, there are quotes that show how much Ateez truly love their fans. Wooyoung once said: "It is not fair. Atiny can go online and see videos of us, but we cannot do the same." They let fans choose title tracks, design their light stick, hold fan meets constantly, and even did a dance party with Atiny. They truly care about each other and the fans and it is obvious.
If you read this, wow! I just hope that Ateez can try to have a good chance since there are so many talented rookie groups this year! Please consider voting for Ateez or atleast stanning them, I can always help! I love you all and I do love all rookie groups!

Kirstyaspenn

Kpop Stan
Credits
Renjun
Lucas
Seungkwan
DK
Honestly I think that Ateez should be rookie boy group of the year because of how much they did this year. But honestly TXT is going to win because they're more popular in Korea. Itzy is rookie girl group of the year no doubt but Everglow is great too.