GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Mussmellow

Kpop Fan
Credits
☆ Kep1er - WA DA DA [Ver. D] ☆
☆ Kep1er - WA DA DA [Ver. C] ☆
☆ SEVENTEEN - Rock With You [Ver. A] ☆
☆ SEVENTEEN - Rock With You [Ver. C] ☆
It's that time of the year again. 2019 Has been the year for rookies. So many great groups debuted this year. Who in your opinion will win rookie of the year.

Please no fighting. Respect other people's opinions thanks

DarioSo

Kpop Fan
Credits
Really love rookies this year 😍 they are crazy talented! And their songs are awesome!

But I think main "battle" will be between Stray Kids & ATEEZ. Because the amount and quality of their albums. And SuperM? But that'll be a little bit unfair if they are nominated.

Meybal

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Minhyuk
Hongjoong
Shownu
Yunho
Really love rookies this year 😍 they are crazy talented! And their songs are awesome!

But I think main "battle" will be between Stray Kids & ATEEZ. Because the amount and quality of their albums. And SuperM? But that'll be a little bit unfair if they are nominated.
I dont think that SuperM counts as a rookie group, that wouldnt make any sense to me. 🤔

I also think that the main battle will be between ATEEZ and Stray Kids just seeing how much popularity they have gained and the amount of content they have published!
I really love both groups and they would both definitely deserve it!

I still hope that ATEEZ will win this year because they got a special spot in my heart! 💕

DarioSo

Kpop Fan
Credits
I dont think that SuperM counts as a rookie group, that wouldnt make any sense to me. 🤔

I also think that the main battle will be between ATEEZ and Stray Kids just seeing how much popularity they have gained and the amount of content they have published!
I really love both groups and they would both definitely deserve it!

I still hope that ATEEZ will win this year because they got a special spot in my heart! 💕

I can't choose between them. I mean, I'm a JYP Nation Stan. I love SKZ. But. ATEEZ really remind me of B.A.P and Block B with their concepts, which I love with my whole heart. So. That's impossible 🤣

Technically, they debuted this year. This month. So, technically, they are rookies. But I hope SuperM doesn't count. Because they already have a huge fan base from their original groups. Well, me, for example. So, that will be really unfair

Last edited:

Meybal

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Minhyuk
Hongjoong
Shownu
Yunho
I can't choose between them. I mean, I'm a JYP Nation Stan. I love SKZ. But. ATEEZ really remind me of B.A.P and Block B with their concepts, which I love with my whole heart. So. That's impossible 🤣

Technically, they debuted this year. This month. So, technically, they are rookies. But I hope SuperM doesn't count. Because they already have a huge fan base from their original groups. Well, me, for example. So, that will be really unfair
Well I really love SuperM but for me to be concidered a "rookie group" they must be newcomers and the members of SuperM are everything... but not new to the business x)

Mussmellow

Kpop Fan
Credits

Right. I was thinking TXT as well. If i was able to vote i'd vote for all three cause i really don't know who to pick

Mussmellow

Kpop Fan
Credits

It would be unfair since they all already are well known and most peoples biases from each group. They'd have an unfair advantage. But i still love them

Meybal

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Minhyuk
Hongjoong
Shownu
Yunho
I literally stan almost all the rookie groups... It's crazy....
I have come to believe that the goal for 2019 was to make sure all kpop fans go broke... I swear
I bought 3 albums only this month already... and I know there will be at least one more I will buy...
Please safe me from going broke lmao...
No srsly stop me, I need help

Brickerbrack

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Handong
JiU
Siyeon
If we're talking about groups that specifically debuted this year, I'm going with Onewe (even though it's more of a re-debut)...

DarioSo

Kpop Fan
Credits
If we're talking about groups that specifically debuted this year, I'm going with Onewe (even though it's more of a re-debut)...

I love ONEWE and ONEUS and CIX. But I doubt they'll get a win. Because ONEWE is a band (And Korea don't really love bands) and ONEUS and CIX didn't get enough recognition yet.

Mussmellow

Kpop Fan
Credits
I love ONEWE and ONEUS and CIX. But I doubt they'll get a win. Because ONEWE is a band (And Korea don't really love bands) and ONEUS and CIX didn't get enough recognition yet.
True hey. Most rookie groups that have gone international are more popular like ATEEZ, Stray Kids, TXT etc.
Still stan all of them though XD

Aengdu

Kpop Stan
Credits
I go with TXT..they already got 3 Rookie of the year awards.. I hope it continues to strive!!💜