๐•š ๐•จ๐•’๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•–: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ช ๐•‚๐•š๐••๐•ค ๐Ÿš๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•Ž๐• ๐•ฃ๐•๐•• ๐•‹๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ ๐•„๐”ธโ„•๐•€๐”ธโ„‚ ๐”ผ๐•Ÿ๐•”๐• ๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ƒ๐”ธ ๐”ป๐•’๐•ช ๐Ÿš

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
I'm going to the Twice Concert in Toronto. WHAT SHOULD I EXPECTTTT

EPIC ENERGYYYYYYY

if ONCEs are like STAYs then yeah ENERGYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! TWICE will be putting their all and just expect a lot of screaming. Arrive early so that you may be part of random dance plays & GET THOSE FREEBIES!!!!!!!! because trust me you will cherish those freebies

SCREAMINNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. oh & if u bring a lightstick be prepared to almost hit ppl on accident (that happened to me) . FYI, your arms will also be sore from all of the lighstick raising & raising posters/banners

delete all the unnecessary pics off of ur phone (that means ur pictures cause telll me are TWICE or ur pics more important???) so you may RECORD IT ALL. it feels amazing going back & look at the videos and being like " :eek: i saw them do this" and all

ENJOY UR TIME BESSTAAAAAAAYYYY

@Alex-Lei @ModeratelyGregs @RorilovesFelixskz
the momet u were waiting :
WAITING FOR US !!!!!!!!

god their vocals were heavenly. when this song started i legit started bawling my eyes out T_T . it was so AWWWWWWWW seeing chan sway his body left & right in order to guide STAYs in moving their lightsticks. god this song was emotional

Call_MeRover

๐•ฎ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–’๐–Š ๐•ฝ๐–”๐–›๐–Š๐–—.(๐•น๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–๐–“๐–†๐–’๐–Š)
Author
@Alex-Lei @ModeratelyGregs @RorilovesFelixskz
the momet u were waiting :
WAITING FOR US !!!!!!!!

god their vocals were heavenly. when this song started i legit started bawling my eyes out T_T . it was so AWWWWWWWW seeing chan sway his body left & right in order to guide STAYs in moving their lightsticks. god this song was emotional
it looks so good

Call_MeRover

๐•ฎ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–’๐–Š ๐•ฝ๐–”๐–›๐–Š๐–—.(๐•น๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–๐–“๐–†๐–’๐–Š)
Author

Call_MeRover

Author
I MISSED YOUU TOOO <33
Also stan Sniper mask our bestie
Bro I need a SEASON 2 HIGHRISE INVASION
I NEED A BETTER ENDINGG
I WANNA SEE SNIPER MASK AGAINN
Good for you. HIIIII I MISSED YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

od fo

Call_MeRover

Author
ITS TOMORROW IM SO EXCITEEDDDDD

IM GOING TO A TWICE CONCERT IN JULY <333
I CANT WAIT
LUCKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

TAKE TONS OF PICS & VIDEOS !!!!!!!!!!!!

SHARE IT HERE if u wanna

SO HAPPY FOR U

U SAW SKZ ๐Ÿคจ
HOW ARE JEALOUS ??

i mean i would be too BUT
hear me out
SKZ NEVER EVER COMES ON CONCERT NEAAR ME
but twice doesn't either so <33

IT'S TWICE !!!!!!! i wanted to get tix to them in LA but i couldn't :(

I WAS JUST LUCKY TO GET TIX TO STRAY KIDS
i was lucky that my parents bought me them
i was lucky enought that they GOT ME FLOOR SEATS.
like probs it's the most they've spent for me

BUT U SEEING TWICE SOON SOO <33333

ITS TOMORROW IM SO EXCITEEDDDDD

TAKE LOTS OF PICS

ARRIVE EARLY IN ORDER TO GET FREEBIES

SLEEP WELL

EAT WELL

good luck with bathroom lines. those were a b!tch when i was @ the concert

HAVE FUNN

RECORD E V E R Y T H I N G

@ModeratelyGregs @Alex-Lei @RorilovesFelixskz
the transition from Star Lost to Haven

GOD MY EYES WERE BAWLING AT THIS POINT

bcs i knew that the best night of my life, the one night where i didn't fake a smile, the one night where i was with people who understood me, the one night where i lived life to the fullest, the one night when i was truly myself without fear of being judged, the one night in which i truly lived was coming to an end

at least i have the memories tho <3

@goquokkahannie

i figured since you're a Stray Kids STAY, you might wanna see this thread

it's my thread i made based off of my experience of the Stray Kids Encore concert in LA (day 2) i have pics & videos here so feel free to look around :)

Last edited:

goquokkahannie

Kpop Rookie
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
HANQOUKKA (Han)