๐•š ๐•จ๐•’๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•–: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ช ๐•‚๐•š๐••๐•ค ๐Ÿš๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•Ž๐• ๐•ฃ๐•๐•• ๐•‹๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ ๐•„๐”ธโ„•๐•€๐”ธโ„‚ ๐”ผ๐•Ÿ๐•”๐• ๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ƒ๐”ธ ๐”ป๐•’๐•ช ๐Ÿš

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
so on Sunday, April 2, I attended my 1st ever concert, which was Stray Kids MANIAC Encore in LA Day 2 with floor seats!!!!!!

I could not have been more excited and i was just so, so happy!!!!! I arrived @ like 2:30 PM at the venue bcs i was dropped at the side of the road near the museums (since my dad got frustrated with the traffic) and ran w my mum to the lines and had to go to the one that was near the Mc'Donalds bcs that was the floor entry line. and what we did was go to the merch stands and ask if they had lightsticks which they did not T_T and noticed ppl doing a RANDOM PLAY DANCE/RANDOM DANCE PLAY !!!!!!!!! and me & my mum walked over and i PARTICIPATED IN IT!!!!!! and i was there for some time (prob like 40 mins to an 1hr) and also saw a dance cover team covering SKZ and i was wowed
then i went in line when it was like 3 something PM and there was like a 1hr 20mins + wait bcs doors opened @ 5. and i was just waiting and heard the kidz do soundcheck around 4:30 PM (songs they did for soundcheck were Charmer , Back Door and anther song i can't quite remember) and i entered @ 5 . then i was just wowed and got to my seats and stayed there for a lil' & also went to take a pic at the very front of the stage . and got hungry so i got some nachos and went to use it to. and then it was nearing showtime and it was like 7:20 smth almost 7:30 and when Question started playing STAYs just went crazy bcs we knew what it meant we knew that it meant THAT THE CONCERT WAS AB TO START

and when it did all hell broke loose . my ears went
i was just all

god safe to say it was amazing . when Red Lights came on i was just : O : O and started screaming and cursing and just i was like even tho me mum was next to me (u can hear me say "oh my fvcking god" at like 30 secs when Hyunjin comes on)

and then Venom was also lit AF

and their intro was AMAZING and just *chef's kiss*

and of course the moment of the show which i TOLD MY MUM TO FILM AT ALL COSTS which she didn't find sus and just rolled with it (you can hear me going "oH MY GOD! OH MY GOD")

and Seungmin tell us to not go to other's concerts bcs yes (y'all can hear my annoying ass voice )

and all the freebies i got !!!

and it was just AMAZING. like we got complimented by Bangchan saying we were shining brighter than the moon (obvi a lie like SIR U ARE THE SHINING ONE) and i finally got to scream BEST LEADER at Chan & was hooting/barking/making this one noise with STAYs and just FUN
i left the stadium in tears like i did not want to leave. i cried during the final songs and was just an emotional wreck. only downside was that when i was walking down the street exiting the stadium i fall into a hole back first and pulled my mum trying to not fall and we both fall IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WALKING BEING CROWDED BY FELLOW STAYs and i was just like : O and laughed it off. the concert ended like at 11:05 PM or smth and i didn't arrive home until 12:20 AM and was hungry AF then i ate and fell asleep

that was my concert day. i still can't believe i went to THE LAST STOP OF THE MANIAC WORLD TOUR (it's over now T_T ) and like gosh u should've seen me the day after the concert i was crying all day. my mind played the memories fresh in my mind and i was like S A D! MY MUM EVEN PLAYED THEIR MUSIC SINCE WE'D GONE TO SEE THEM AND I CRIED TO MANIAC !!!LIKE I CRIED TO MANIAC

lol it was just amazing.

i just enjoyed getting to see them and rlly love and will cherish this memory both as my 1st k-pop concert & my 1st concert overall.

also the vids i posted are mine. since idk how to put videos on here (can you even?) i uploaded it on YT and put that here!

also here are a bit of pics i took! will def post more pics & vids later bcs i caught on camera each member's ending ment and took a shitload of vids & managed to get on tape (COMPLETELY) Charmer , Muddy Water , Case 143 Thunderous , Domino (i think?) , God's Menu and others so stay watching cause will def post more on this thread
RED LIGHTS.jpegFELIX MY BAE.jpeghannie & binnie.jpegmy OT8 Haven.jpegpretty boi hyunjinnie.jpegBINNIE changBINNIE.jpegminnie w the drums.jpeglixie and minnie.jpega dad and his kids.jpeg

Attachments

• FELIX MY BAE.jpeg
    FELIX MY BAE.jpeg
    870.5 KB · Views: 0
  • hannie & binnie.jpeg
    hannie & binnie.jpeg
    538 KB · Views: 0
  • my OT8 Haven.jpeg
    my OT8 Haven.jpeg
    867 KB · Views: 0
  • pretty boi hyunjinnie.jpeg
    pretty boi hyunjinnie.jpeg
    772.3 KB · Views: 0
  • BINNIE changBINNIE.jpeg
    BINNIE changBINNIE.jpeg
    813.6 KB · Views: 0
  • minnie w the drums.jpeg
    minnie w the drums.jpeg
    565.7 KB · Views: 0
  • lixie and minnie.jpeg
    lixie and minnie.jpeg
    485.4 KB · Views: 0
  • a dad and his kids.jpeg
    a dad and his kids.jpeg
    570 KB · Views: 0
  • is dat han.jpeg
    is dat han.jpeg
    548.6 KB · Views: 0
  • BMO.jpeg
    BMO.jpeg
    820.6 KB · Views: 0
  • OT8.jpeg
    OT8.jpeg
    976.3 KB · Views: 0

Sunshiny_felix7

Makes my heart flutter
Editor
Author
Credits
Anri
โœง Brownie Boy โœง
Gaeul
Imagine seeing Red Lights performance with your parent ๐Ÿ˜ญ
so on Sunday, April 2, I attended my 1st ever concert, which was Stray Kids MANIAC Encore in LA Day 2 with floor seats!!!!!!

I could not have been more excited and i was just so, so happy!!!!! I arrived @ like 2:30 PM at the venue bcs i was dropped at the side of the road near the museums (since my dad got frustrated with the traffic) and ran w my mum to the lines and had to go to the one that was near the Mc'Donalds bcs that was the floor entry line. and what we did was go to the merch stands and ask if they had lightsticks which they did not T_T and noticed ppl doing a RANDOM PLAY DANCE/RANDOM DANCE PLAY !!!!!!!!! and me & my mum walked over and i PARTICIPATED IN IT!!!!!! and i was there for some time (prob like 40 mins to an 1hr) and also saw a dance cover team covering SKZ and i was wowed
then i went in line when it was like 3 something PM and there was like a 1hr 20mins + wait bcs doors opened @ 5. and i was just waiting and heard the kidz do soundcheck around 4:30 PM (songs they did for soundcheck were Charmer , Back Door and anther song i can't quite remember) and i entered @ 5 . then i was just wowed and got to my seats and stayed there for a lil' & also went to take a pic at the very front of the stage . and got hungry so i got some nachos and went to use it to. and then it was nearing showtime and it was like 7:20 smth almost 7:30 and when Question started playing STAYs just went crazy bcs we knew what it meant we knew that it meant THAT THE CONCERT WAS AB TO START

and when it did all hell broke loose . my ears went
i was just all

god safe to say it was amazing . when Red Lights came on i was just : O : O and started screaming and cursing and just i was like even tho me mum was next to me (u can hear me say "oh my fvcking god" at like 30 secs when Hyunjin comes on)

and then Venom was also lit AF

and their intro was AMAZING and just *chef's kiss*

and of course the moment of the show which i TOLD MY MUM TO FILM AT ALL COSTS which she didn't find sus and just rolled with it (you can hear me going "oH MY GOD! OH MY GOD")

and Seungmin tell us to not go to other's concerts bcs yes (y'all can hear my annoying ass voice )

and all the freebies i got !!!

and it was just AMAZING. like we got complimented by Bangchan saying we were shining brighter than the moon (obvi a lie like SIR U ARE THE SHINING ONE) and i finally got to scream BEST LEADER at Chan & was hooting/barking/making this one noise with STAYs and just FUN
i left the stadium in tears like i did not want to leave. i cried during the final songs and was just an emotional wreck. only downside was that when i was walking down the street exiting the stadium i fall into a hole back first and pulled my mum trying to not fall and we both fall IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WALKING BEING CROWDED BY FELLOW STAYs and i was just like : O and laughed it off. the concert ended like at 11:05 PM or smth and i didn't arrive home until 12:20 AM and was hungry AF then i ate and fell asleep

that was my concert day. i still can't believe i went to THE LAST STOP OF THE MANIAC WORLD TOUR (it's over now T_T ) and like gosh u should've seen me the day after the concert i was crying all day. my mind played the memories fresh in my mind and i was like S A D! MY MUM EVEN PLAYED THEIR MUSIC SINCE WE'D GONE TO SEE THEM AND I CRIED TO MANIAC !!!LIKE I CRIED TO MANIAC

lol it was just amazing.

i just enjoyed getting to see them and rlly love and will cherish this memory both as my 1st k-pop concert & my 1st concert overall.

also the vids i posted are mine. since idk how to put videos on here (can you even?) i uploaded it on YT and put that here!

also here are a bit of pics i took! will def post more pics & vids later bcs i caught on camera each member's ending ment and took a shitload of vids & managed to get on tape (COMPLETELY) Charmer , Muddy Water , Case 143 Thunderous , Domino (i think?) , God's Menu and others so stay watching cause will def post more on this thread
View attachment 87121View attachment 87122View attachment 87123View attachment 87124View attachment 87125View attachment 87126View attachment 87127View attachment 87128View attachment 87129

Imagine seeing Red Lights performance with your parent ๐Ÿ˜ญ
she didn't say a thing

as well as not saying a thing when i insisted and told her "AMA GRABA" which means "MOM RECORD" in spanish right b4 Felix & I.N lifted their shirts

so yay me

Sunshiny_felix7

Makes my heart flutter
Editor
Author
Credits
Anri
โœง Brownie Boy โœง
Gaeul

Sunshiny_felix7

Makes my heart flutter
Editor
Author
Credits
Anri
โœง Brownie Boy โœง
Gaeul
Lucky โœ‹

If I ever went to their concert I would be cursing half of the time because the members would defo lift their shirts up and my mom would be glaring me ๐Ÿ˜ž
And I would curse loudly so that Chan hears it I wanna see his reaction ๐Ÿ˜‚

Lucky โœ‹

If I ever went to their concert I would be cursing half of the time because the members would defo lift their shirts up and my mom would be glaring me ๐Ÿ˜ž

well it's my mum who im thankful didnt react or smth

i was cursing and screaming like a MANIAC (hEhE maniac) and was just going wild. my mum maybe gave me a side eye
chan-bang-chan.gif

but i could give two shwits bcs i was all in (hehE all in) the music and just vibing

And I would curse loudly so that Chan hears it I wanna see his reaction ๐Ÿ˜‚

same. i was just all around the place screaming rando shit and cursing so loud who knows maybe Chan heard me

\
which is why i want barricade or like super near barricade so Chan may hear me

Sunshiny_felix7

Makes my heart flutter
Editor
Author
Credits
Anri
โœง Brownie Boy โœง
Gaeul

nina

ุฃุญุจูƒ
Editor
Author
Credits
so freaking lucky๐Ÿ™

Yeah
Imagine if he actually heard you ๐Ÿ˜ญ

lol if he did then imma quickly YEET MYSELF

lol but he might've heard me in 2 moments at the concert .

moment 1 : when the kidz told the stadium to be entirely quite bcs during other stops of the tour STAYs would not shut up but wanted to see if LA STAYs could and when the whole stadium shut up i was like *aHeM* "BANGCHAN BEST LEADER" (or did i say "BANGCHAN I LOVE YOU") and STAYs around me started lookin @ me like dis girl won't shut up

ment 2: the kidz were asking what was our fave song they had sung so far and others started saying other songs but i was like "dOmInO" "DOMINOOOOO" D O M I N O" just screaming it like a maniac (hehe maniac) so he could've heard me then. i have a vudeo of me screaming DOMINOOOOOOOo so maybe i shall post that

so freaking lucky๐Ÿ™

thanks! hopefully u get to see them spmeday; the kidz did say they'd go to more places next tour to meet more STAYs

CRYING YOUR ACTUALLY SO FREAKING LUCKY
i cant wait until I can see skz one day

aww thanks : )

YOU SHALL SEE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!! they said they were going more places next tour to see mpre STAYs SO YOU SHALL SEE STRAY KIDSSSS

Sunshiny_felix7

Makes my heart flutter
Editor
Author
Credits
Anri
โœง Brownie Boy โœง
Gaeul
lol if he did then imma quickly YEET MYSELF

lol but he might've heard me in 2 moments at the concert .

moment 1 : when the kidz told the stadium to be entirely quite bcs during other stops of the tour STAYs would not shut up but wanted to see if LA STAYs could and when the whole stadium shut up i was like *aHeM* "BANGCHAN BEST LEADER" (or did i say "BANGCHAN I LOVE YOU") and STAYs around me started lookin @ me like dis girl won't shut up

ment 2: the kidz were asking what was our fave song they had sung so far and others started saying other songs but i was like "dOmInO" "DOMINOOOOO" D O M I N O" just screaming it like a maniac (hehe maniac) so he could've heard me then. i have a vudeo of me screaming DOMINOOOOOOOo so maybe i shall post that
Omg OMG FR I WOULD HAVE SCREAMED ON TOP OF MY LUNGS IF THE STADIUM WAS SILENT

Omg OMG FR I WOULD HAVE SCREAMED ON TOP OF MY LUNGS IF THE STADIUM WAS SILENT

THAT IS WHAT I DID
I WAS LIKE "BANGCHAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN"

and screaming like crazy when the kidz had said TO SHUT UP so i had fellow STAYs lookin' at me like :
hyunjin-skz-hyunjin-annoyed.gif
stray-kids-skz.gif

bang-chan.gif

they were like "dIs gIrL cAn'T hEaR?" and just like *side eyes aggressively*

Sunshiny_felix7

Makes my heart flutter
Editor
Author
Credits
Anri
โœง Brownie Boy โœง
Gaeul