๐•š ๐•จ๐•’๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•–: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ช ๐•‚๐•š๐••๐•ค ๐Ÿš๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•Ž๐• ๐•ฃ๐•๐•• ๐•‹๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ ๐•„๐”ธโ„•๐•€๐”ธโ„‚ ๐”ผ๐•Ÿ๐•”๐• ๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ƒ๐”ธ ๐”ป๐•’๐•ช ๐Ÿš

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
then here's me SCREEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG/going feral for Seo Changbin CAUSE SIR IS HOT AS FUCK DURING RED LIGHTS

SUPER-BOARD !!!!!!!!!!!!

truth be told, Super-Board wasn't a song i liked at all. BUT WHEN IT CAME ON DURING THE CONCERT I WAS BLOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNN AWAY. this song sound 1000x better live. it is now a song i LOVE

SKZ MY ULT, AND WHEN I ASKED TO GO TO THERE WORLD TOUR THEY SAID NO๐Ÿ‘น LIKE. BRUH I NEED TO SEE SKZ.

THERE WILL BE MORE CHANCES FOR YOU! STRAY KIDS WILL RETURN ! even chan said they'll do bigger venues & go meet more STAYs next tour.

for me it was cause it was my birthday & since i didn't want a party they let me choose & i asked for Skz floor seats

i shall soon upload Waiting For Us , Muddy Water , Thunderous , DOMINO , God's Menu , a bit of Charmer , a bit of VENOM too , the intro for MANIAC , and the members' individual ending ments.

i recorded a lot so it will take a lil'

omg damn yhall were yelling your lungs out ๐Ÿคฉ
DOMINOO
that wasn't the loudest i screamed 4 DOMINO

during the concert they asked what was ur fave song they'd performed and i was like *deep breath* dOMINOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YES OMG
Next time when skz come to my area I'm gonna make a felix poster or bangchan one ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ
Also is that Han on the screen?

<3
YOU SHOULDDDDDDDDD

nope. that's seungminnie on screen

Ohh
it's hard to tell who it is ๐Ÿคจ
but Tbh MANIAC is my fav song and why
1. Bangchan Starts the song flawlessly ๐Ÿ˜ป
2. Choreo Is AWESOME
3. BANGCHAN NEVER DISAPPOINTS
4. han was awesome when he sang "
Mash up, mind blown ์ •์‹ ์€ back up
Prototype ๋‚ด ์†์€ ์–ธ์ œ๋‚˜ freaky monster
์œ ํ–‰ ๊ฐ™์€ ์นœ์ ˆํ•จ์€ ์ฒ ์ด ์ง€๋‚˜ rotten
๋‚ด ํ†ต์ˆ˜์— ๋‹ค ์‹œ์›ํ•˜๊ฒŒ ์š•ํ•ด๋„ ๋‹ค ๋จน๊ธˆ "
5. STAN SKZ <33

Tbh SKZ is the best BOYGROUP IN HISTORY โคโคโคโคโค๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿคฉ

If they performed Thunderous then that'd be my fav lmao ๐Ÿคฉ
or god's menu ๐Ÿ˜ป

they performed both

and boy did i S C R E A M when the amazing & majestic intro for Thunderous started

and BOY DID I FUCKIN' HOLLER WHEN GOD'S MENU STARTED

AND BOY DID I TAKE EVERYTHING OUT when Felix did his deep voice & when SIR HWANG HYUNJIN WENT ๐Ÿ‘นNE SONIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMM ๐Ÿ‘น LIKE WHAT THE FuCK HAPPENED WITH YOUR VOICE ?!?!

Ohh
it's hard to tell who it is ๐Ÿคจ
but Tbh MANIAC is my fav song and why
1. Bangchan Starts the song flawlessly ๐Ÿ˜ป
2. Choreo Is AWESOME
3. BANGCHAN NEVER DISAPPOINTS
4. han was awesome when he sang "
Mash up, mind blown ์ •์‹ ์€ back up
Prototype ๋‚ด ์†์€ ์–ธ์ œ๋‚˜ freaky monster
์œ ํ–‰ ๊ฐ™์€ ์นœ์ ˆํ•จ์€ ์ฒ ์ด ์ง€๋‚˜ rotten
๋‚ด ํ†ต์ˆ˜์— ๋‹ค ์‹œ์›ํ•˜๊ฒŒ ์š•ํ•ด๋„ ๋‹ค ๋จน๊ธˆ "
5. STAN SKZ <33

Tbh SKZ is the best BOYGROUP IN HISTORY โคโคโคโคโค๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿคฉ

yep it's our minnie <3

MANIAC was amazing
why? bcs :
1 ) JUEST BANGCHANNIE'S INTRO WAS *chef's kiss* . i recorded it & istg when he started the camera went
cat-camera.gif

2 ) THE CHOREO IS AMAZING. when the "popping" part was sung & danced, the stadium went all
lee-felix-lee-yongbok.gif
BECAUSE THEIR FUcKING HIPS WERE AMAZING. gotta say tho that changbin's hips don't lie ; D
3 ) BANGCHAN SLAYED THE FREAKING SONG ~!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SIR WAS AMAZING <3
4 ) HAN'S PART WAS AMAZING! ISTG SIR WAS & IS AMAZING <33333
5 ) YASSSSSSSSS STAN STRAY KIDS

they are tho : )