๐“™๐“ธ๐“ฑ๐“ท๐“ท๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“พ๐“ฑ ๐“๐“น๐“น๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐Ÿ’š {RE-OPENED}

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

escapism

ูญ*โœฐ
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
โœง Captain Price โœง
Death Note
Re-opened my old thread cos of the BB code mess

So this is a thread to show appreciation for this lovely person, the one and only Johnny Suh โ™ก
IMG_20220111_214552.jpgIMG_20220111_214600.jpgIMG_20220111_214624.jpg

Johfam, are you here? I hope we got some of you in this forum, don't be shy lool

Well what to say, is there anything this man can't do? He can sing, rap, dance, produce, dj, act, model, film, photograph etc....
Unfortunately he is one of the members with the least amount of lines in NCT discography but I'll forever hope for his solo (looking at you SM ๐Ÿ‘€)
Another thing I wish is him receiving more acknowledgement for something else other than his funny character and abs. Don't get me wrong, I love these things about him but boy didn't train almost a decade just for that...๐Ÿ˜”

Enjoy his very own series "JCC" here -> https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6MnJonp7_1kdtIRrzCv_M_RX-_6ktj0E (Btw SM you also need to update the playlist sometime lol)

Feel free to share your opinions (hopefully with respect!!) and favorite things about him.

Tracy

.๐–ฅ” ๐—Ÿ๐—ถ๐—ฒ ๐—ช๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐–ฅ” ห–
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
Website
tenacy.carrd.co
Credits
Dancing Winnie The Pooh
Mark
Haechan
Woozi
Johfam
Oooh I love those pics

And this right here ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Another thing I wish is him receiving more acknowledgement for something else other than his funny character and abs. Don't get me wrong, I love these things about him but boy didn't train almost a decade just for that..

escapism

ูญ*โœฐ
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
โœง Captain Price โœง
Death Note
Happy 27th (28th Korean) birthday Johnny~ I hope each one of your days is as happy as you make all of Johfam every day โ™ก
IMG_20220209_121139.jpg