❥--[Mental Health Support Space]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧
Lots of things are happening.
I'm sick of hearing the same arguments, the same people, the same things. There's never a day where I'm not on my tippy toes, waiting for the ice to break again. I'm confused. Who's right? Who's wrong? What even going on? I say something, and nothing happens. I try again, still nothing. We have to hear it all over again. Story after story. Honestly, I just don't even have the motivation to do much anymore. I'm used to it.
Ironically, school is the only thing keeping me sane.

glosta

Kpop Rookie
Credits
I'm a failure, everything I do doesn't work out for me. I can't do anything right. This shit ain't working. Gonna try to be alright, but I don't know right now. I feel like I am about to snap at any time & suddenly burst out into tears at the same time. I'm alright though. Been through way worse depressive episodes than this.
Almost took my life 2 times. Cut myself so many times I can't even begin to try & determine the exact number.
But I not going to do anything. I'll make it through. Gotta think positive, I guess...
i relate to you on a personal level, like really personal.
im borderline, so i understand your feelings, kind of
obviously we all experience and percieve things different, but i still understand
ive tried to take my own life, and ive struggled with self harm many years of my life
if you need anyone to talk to feel free to msg me

Juju~

Kpop Expert
Credits
Douhyun
Boss Chaikamon Sermsongwittaya
Chawon
TBH its not fun being an overthinker. not at all.. nor is it fun constantly getting body shamed. being not noticed. I was joking with my friend and we were joking and then one of his friends came to us and I called the friend I was joking with short right?.. and his friend literally said "shut the f**k up fat albert." LIKE i was JOKING with my friend and he came up to me and body shamed me. like i'm srry that I'm not skinny like you want me to be. i'm trying to work on it. anytime I try to feel good someone brings me down. when I have body positivity someone brings me down. shit I can't even keep a stable relationship without them thinking I'm falling outta love or hate them. i'm a bad person who doesn't think but KNOWS everybody is annoyed by me somehow. I think ima be quiet asl at school and just try not to be happy and myself at school. shit I was hella close to breaking down at school. not to mention cramps. I just want a hug and comfort. I don't want anyone jealous of anyone tbh. it hurts me when the ppl around me are hurting. it makes me sad when someone i'm rlly close to or I love is sad. i'm not trying to be attention seeking but damn can I be noticed? by ppl

ur.local.dino

Face of The Group
Credits
Mill
Dann
Jahan
Baby Dino
(this is an older experience that happened in around april 2022)
TW : death of a pet

i miss my dog sm. she was the best behaved, cutest, silliest dog i’ve ever met. we had to put her down in around april 2022 bc we were going to florida for a week and didn’t have anyone to watch her, plus she was almost 15 so her time was coming soon. i still cry abt her sometimes just bc of the huge impact she had on my life. she was there from the first day i was home from being born to the day she was put down. whenever anyone in my family cries or talks abt her my dad will yell at us, saying we aren’t grateful for our new dog and how she “wasn’t a good dog anyways”. again, she didn’t bite, hardly barked (except for ofc the cute little window distractions), never had an accident, was a great comfort dog, and much more. watching her get put down was the hardest part of it all. i was allowed to stay in the room during it all and i regret it. watching her pass knowing that was the easiest way to let her go was heartbreaking. i wish i had just 1 more day with her to apologize for the times i mistreated her and was selfish of having a dog. i feel like i treated her as just another everyday household item, like a book or smth. yes, it’s there, but no attention would rlly be paid to it. i just wish i had time to fix the times i messed up with her, knowing i’ll never see her again. don’t get me wrong, i absolutely love my new dog, but part of me wishes it was just the same dog i would come home from school to see waiting by the door, panting while jumping around, actually excited to see me. i just want her back.

Juju~

Kpop Expert
Credits
Douhyun
Chawon
(this is an older experience that happened in around april 2022)
TW : death of a pet

i miss my dog sm. she was the best behaved, cutest, silliest dog i’ve ever met. we had to put her down in around april 2022 bc we were going to florida for a week and didn’t have anyone to watch her, plus she was almost 15 so her time was coming soon. i still cry abt her sometimes just bc of the huge impact she had on my life. she was there from the first day i was home from being born to the day she was put down. whenever anyone in my family cries or talks abt her my dad will yell at us, saying we aren’t grateful for our new dog and how she “wasn’t a good dog anyways”. again, she didn’t bite, hardly barked (except for ofc the cute little window distractions), never had an accident, was a great comfort dog, and much more. watching her get put down was the hardest part of it all. i was allowed to stay in the room during it all and i regret it. watching her pass knowing that was the easiest way to let her go was heartbreaking. i wish i had just 1 more day with her to apologize for the times i mistreated her and was selfish of having a dog. i feel like i treated her as just another everyday household item, like a book or smth. yes, it’s there, but no attention would rlly be paid to it. i just wish i had time to fix the times i messed up with her, knowing i’ll never see her again. don’t get me wrong, i absolutely love my new dog, but part of me wishes it was just the same dog i would come home from school to see waiting by the door, panting while jumping around, actually excited to see me. i just want her back.
awhh.. *cuddles* (srry if that makes u uncomfy-- i just dunno how to confort-)

Kakiko

Maknae
#K4L #Niichi #Occultism #HHGang #IMNOTDOA #FKATL
Credits
Toradora!
Minori Kushieda
Dancing Panda
Winking Face With Tongue
Today is already one of the worst days of my whole life, and the day literally JUST started. I haven't even been awake for about an hour yet, and today is already terrible. I got my fucking foot ran over because my Nana wouldn't stop talking about me doing this & that, me being a failure, and shit (I wasn't listening, she got mad, tried to drive off fast while getting into school, foot got caught into the wheel, and I almost lost my whole right foot). Then, all of the papers in my music folder spilled out. Then, for breakfast, there weren't good options, as half of the stuff available was things I was very allergic to and the other half barely considered food. Me & life have serious beef. I'm one of the unluckiest people to exist.

Juju~

Kpop Expert
Credits
Douhyun
Chawon
Today is already one of the worst days of my whole life, and the day literally JUST started. I haven't even been awake for about an hour yet, and today is already terrible. I got my fucking foot ran over because my Nana wouldn't stop talking about me doing this & that, me being a failure, and shit (I wasn't listening, she got mad, tried to drive off fast while getting into school, foot got caught into the wheel, and I almost lost my whole right foot). Then, all of the papers in my music folder spilled out. Then, for breakfast, there weren't good options, as half of the stuff available was things I was very allergic to and the other half barely considered food. Me & life have serious beef. I'm one of the unluckiest people to exist.
awh *huggs*

Maria29

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Hi I'm Maria and I having problems
Well I have this ex boyfriend and i broke up with him because he was so toxic and when we came back to school after our 3 week winter break, I realized i still have feelings for him. I don't want to have feelings for him because i'm tired of being controlled of what i wear and what i do. Then I met another boy who im currently dating and he does make me happy but, on my mind is still my ex boyfriend. and yesterday he decided to tell me that i was the problem in our relationship by saying i broke him and i lost his happiness. Today I didn't want hugs from anyone. even tho I was always a huggy person. I don feel like myself

Juju~

Kpop Expert
Credits
Douhyun
Chawon
Hi I'm Maria and I having problems
Well I have this ex boyfriend and i broke up with him because he was so toxic and when we came back to school after our 3 week winter break, I realized i still have feelings for him. I don't want to have feelings for him because i'm tired of being controlled of what i wear and what i do. Then I met another boy who im currently dating and he does make me happy but, on my mind is still my ex boyfriend. and yesterday he decided to tell me that i was the problem in our relationship by saying i broke him and i lost his happiness. Today I didn't want hugs from anyone. even tho I was always a huggy person. I don feel like myself
:0

1fool4you

left.
Author
Website
laufeyluvrr.carrd.co
Credits
MOA Bong
P1ecebong
✧ Jiung ✧
Cambodia
i can obviously tell my irl friends are bored with me.
like, i see them laughing and having a great time with their other friends, and with me our convos are super dry and boring and ughh i hate it.

and i cant even talk abt kpop cause NONE of them like it
i wish i had an interesting life.