❥--[Mental Health Support Space]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Juju~

Kpop Expert
Credits
Douhyun
Boss Chaikamon Sermsongwittaya
Chawon
I WISH I COULD BE SKINNY. I wish I had straight thick hair, I wish I could have good grades,I wish my parents supported me no matter what, I wish I could be proud of myself, I wish I could draw Like I want too, I wish I could have non-homophobic parents. I've been trying to eat less. but Its not rlly working, I might just starve myself all together.I wish I were just pretty. if I could wake up one day and see myself as who I wanna be. I'd be so happy. I wish. oh I wish

kirby

my gf is so pretty 😵‍💫
Editor
Website
tonetags.carrd.co
Credits
Lots of Love
Kitty Kiss
I’m starting to eat more, i’m still just so mentally drained. I thought things were going to get better. Also friends just suck. I just want to be alone. I don’t want anyone to talk to me but that is impossible. I feel that i over-appriciate people for doing little things because i’m so used to being neglected by my family. This website is quite literally my home. When i was feeling those things when i was young i knew something wasn’t right but im too scared to admit it. And if i told people about my past i’d scare them away maybe. Ugh this paragraph probably doesn’t make sense. 😭 I’m trying to explain what i’m feeling but at the same time it’s so hard for me to express/explain my feelings. I’ve gone through things and i can never seem to forget about those things. Often times i just feel hopeless and guilt about past things and just the way I act in general. I’ve been doing things that were wrong and i can never seem to learn from them. These thoughts have been in my head for a year now probably. It feels like a never ending episode. If i just POOF would anyone care? I hate how i think. My thoughts are all over the place and i can never seem to be organized and i can also never focus and that has been damaging my friendships. I just been hating myself alot lately. 🤔 Everytime I try to vent i always have so much to say and it just overwhelms me and i end up just saying nothing. I have lots of problems with myself and plus I don’t even think i should be talking to people, im afraid i might be hurting people i don’t mean to hurt. I feel like i’m just so mentally ill, people shouldn’t be around me.

kirby

my gf is so pretty 😵‍💫
Editor
Website
tonetags.carrd.co
Credits
Lots of Love
Kitty Kiss
I’m starting to eat more, i’m still just so mentally drained. I thought things were going to get better. Also friends just suck. I just want to be alone. I don’t want anyone to talk to me but that is impossible. I feel that i over-appriciate people for doing little things because i’m so used to being neglected by my family. This website is quite literally my home. When i was feeling those things when i was young i knew something wasn’t right but im too scared to admit it. And if i told people about my past i’d scare them away maybe. Ugh this paragraph probably doesn’t make sense. 😭 I’m trying to explain what i’m feeling but at the same time it’s so hard for me to express/explain my feelings. I’ve gone through things and i can never seem to forget about those things. Often times i just feel hopeless and guilt about past things and just the way I act in general. I’ve been doing things that were wrong and i can never seem to learn from them. These thoughts have been in my head for a year now probably. It feels like a never ending episode. If i just POOF would anyone care? I hate how i think. My thoughts are all over the place and i can never seem to be organized and i can also never focus and that has been damaging my friendships. I just been hating myself alot lately. 🤔 Everytime I try to vent i always have so much to say and it just overwhelms me and i end up just saying nothing. I have lots of problems with myself and plus I don’t even think i should be talking to people, im afraid i might be hurting people i don’t mean to hurt. I feel like i’m just so mentally ill, people shouldn’t be around me.
no one would actually read this right?!

Rengya_Utoma

Maknae
Credits
Toradora!
Minori Kushieda
Dancing Panda
Winking Face With Tongue
I'm a failure, everything I do doesn't work out for me. I can't do anything right. This shit ain't working. Gonna try to be alright, but I don't know right now. I feel like I am about to snap at any time & suddenly burst out into tears at the same time. I'm alright though. Been through way worse depressive episodes than this.
Almost took my life 2 times. Cut myself so many times I can't even begin to try & determine the exact number.
But I not going to do anything. I'll make it through. Gotta think positive, I guess...

Rengya_Utoma

Maknae
Credits
Toradora!
Minori Kushieda
Dancing Panda
Winking Face With Tongue
I don't want to lie to you though, I definitely have been thinking about ending it all, but I won't, and it's taken a massive amount of restraint, but I'm all good. Everything's just getting worse & worse.
I hate myself & all the people around me for their stupid expectations. I want to be someone else. I want to do good, but I can't.

Juju~

Kpop Expert
Credits
Douhyun
Chawon
I don't want to lie to you though, I definitely have been thinking about ending it all, but I won't, and it's taken a massive amount of restraint, but I'm all good. Everything's just getting worse & worse.
I hate myself & all the people around me for their stupid expectations. I want to be someone else. I want to do good, but I can't.
No don't say that, u r good. your fine the way you are, if you weren't yourself you wouldn't have met me or all the other ppl who like you, for if people ask you for stuff your not capable of. don't do it, and when they get mad at you tell them you weren't able to and if they get even more bad shut them tf out. now ik i'm not rlly good and comforting ppl but this is the best I can do rn. i'm sorry u feel that way and i hope you know its not true and you get better <3

Rengya_Utoma

Maknae
Credits
Toradora!
Minori Kushieda
Dancing Panda
Winking Face With Tongue
No don't say that, u r good. your fine the way you are, if you weren't yourself you wouldn't have met me or all the other ppl who like you, for if people ask you for stuff your not capable of. don't do it, and when they get mad at you tell them you weren't able to and if they get even more bad shut them tf out. now ik i'm not rlly good and comforting ppl but this is the best I can do rn. i'm sorry u feel that way and i hope you know its not true and you get better <3

Thanks, but the thing is that they're not entirely wrong. I KNOW I can do better. I'm too lazy, too stubborn, too contemptuous, and too uninterested to try & do right. Trust me, I've done some very very very very bad stuff. Other people have done worse stuff to me that caused me PTSD, which I struggle with, but I shouldn't do bad just because of that. I act like everything's fine & it's not.I have some major problems that could make life a living hell. Thinking about killing myself is the easy way out. Thanks!!!! You're too nice 😘

Juju~

Kpop Expert
Credits
Douhyun
Chawon
Thanks, but the thing is that they're not entirely wrong. I KNOW I can do better. I'm too lazy, too stubborn, too contemptuous, and too uninterested to try & do right. Trust me, I've done some very very very very bad stuff. Other people have done worse stuff to me that caused me PTSD, which I struggle with, but I shouldn't do bad just because of that. I act like everything's fine & it's not.I have some major problems that could make life a living hell. Thinking about killing myself is the easy way out. Thanks!!!! You're too nice 😘
okay but remember this one thing. killing yourself is gonna send you too hell. and down there its MUCH MUCH MUCH worse than your actual life. its way 100000000000000000000000000000000000x worse than you think it is. and i'll be sad if u die :,)

Rengya_Utoma

Maknae
Credits
Toradora!
Minori Kushieda
Dancing Panda
Winking Face With Tongue
okay but remember this one thing. killing yourself is gonna send you too hell. and down there its MUCH MUCH MUCH worse than your actual life. its way 100000000000000000000000000000000000x worse than you think it is. and i'll be sad if u die :,)

I promise you, I won't kill myself. I've only been pondering on whether I should do it or not, and I came to the conclusion that I shouldn't long ago. It's just a major struggle, a struggle that'll probably be hidden in my mind my whole life after all the shit I've been through. I love living! I get to talk to people like you😘!!!! Life is just.... really really really really really hard right now for me. I don't think I'd ever actually kill myself. I'd probably injure myself for life on purpose, but not *******. Though, I guess that's not much better.

Juju~

Kpop Expert
Credits
Douhyun
Chawon
I promise you, I won't kill myself. I've only been pondering on whether I should do it or not, and I came to the conclusion that I shouldn't long ago. It's just a major struggle, a struggle that'll probably be hidden in my mind my whole life after all the shit I've been through. I love living! I get to talk to people like you😘!!!! Love is just.... really really really really really hard right now for me. I don't think I'd ever actually kill myself. I'd probably injure myself for life on purpose, but not *******. Though, I guess that's not much better.
and idc how much of a bad person you think u r. I think your a wonderful person and what you do is enough.

Juju~

Kpop Expert
Credits
Douhyun
Chawon
That person leaves me. someone throws their problems at me bc i'm too nice to say no, that person leaves eventually after i've comforted them and then that person comes back with more venting...give me a fucking break. its that same person. I hate you. I hate you so FUCKING much "R'' and I wish we never met.

Juju~

Kpop Expert
Credits
Douhyun
Chawon
That person leaves me. someone throws their problems at me bc i'm too nice to say no, that person leaves eventually after i've comforted them and then that person comes back with more venting...give me a fucking break. its that same person. I hate you. I hate you so FUCKING much "R'' and I wish we never met.

vampyrxe

isa's wife 🤭
Author
Website
tycor.carrd.co
Credits
Sunghoon
Woonhak
Taesan
Chocolate Cupcake
If I consider you my friend then I will talk to you every day right ? That's what friends are supposed to do right ? Ig not. If you don't want to talk to me then I will do the same thing. I don't have time for those people. Doing this has a negative outcome bc no matter how badly I want us to talk and just actually be friends I won't try if you won't either. Simple. I don't get why people don't like talking to me. Why am I always left out ? What's so wrong with me that you want to exclude me ? Every day I get home I just cry. I just hate myself. Tw sh- I've also been cutting myself and leaving bruises on my arms and legs. It's so pathetic, but I just want to get my anger out silently instead of screaming but I sometimes I scream at my family members or just simply have no emotion towards them ? Anyways I want to get help but what will that do ? I can't tell my parents about this ever. I don't want to deal with it again.

Juju~

Kpop Expert
Credits
Douhyun
Chawon
If I consider you my friend then I will talk to you every day right ? That's what friends are supposed to do right ? Ig not. If you don't want to talk to me then I will do the same thing. I don't have time for those people. Doing this has a negative outcome bc no matter how badly I want us to talk and just actually be friends I won't try if you won't either. Simple. I don't get why people don't like talking to me. Why am I always left out ? What's so wrong with me that you want to exclude me ? Every day I get home I just cry. I just hate myself. Tw sh- I've also been cutting myself and leaving bruises on my arms and legs. It's so pathetic, but I just want to get my anger out silently instead of screaming but I sometimes I scream at my family members or just simply have no emotion towards them ? Anyways I want to get help but what will that do ? I can't tell my parents about this ever. I don't want to deal with it again.
well since idk how to comfort rlly well... I can be ur friend. and I'll make sure to take care of u. I'm always ready to help <333