❥--[Mental Health Support Space]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Sunoo's_SkinFlakes

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Charmmy Kitty
I would too they are an amazing person but they feel otherwise

(also you should've known my post wasn't about me I think I'm the hottest person in the world)

Sunoo's_SkinFlakes

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Charmmy Kitty
They most likely are they said they would never want to leave us because we are the most important things in their life so lets just trust they are okay

yunjeogs

Kpop Fan
Website
yunjeogs.carrd.co
Credits
Lightiny
Yunho
imma b the first to post bc i need to vent-
tw for abuse/violence i think?
anyways, i've learned that acab is a real thing,,
my mom got mad at me bc i said i didn't want to try on a pair of shoes, and i was confused and asking her "why are you so mad? they're just shoes, and we're gonna be late for my dentists appointment if we don't get going :/" so she got even more mad and started yelling, calling me ungrateful, disgusting, u name it, and it got to the point of her slapping my phone out of my hand, hitting me (twice) in a row so hard i bit my tongue and it bled, and by this time i was yelling too bc my temper isn't great and it isn't smth i'm proud of. eventually, she grabbed my phone, and i was like "wtf?? give that back, why are you taking my phone over some shoes??" so i reached over and accidentally hurt her (read: ACCIDENTALLY, my intent was to grab my phone, not hurt her) but she moved away, threw my phone out the open car door and smashed it on the cement, screaming "YOURE ATTACKING ME YOURE INSANE IM GONNA CALL THE COPS!!!" and i did hit her after this, but only in self defense because she was attempting to hurt me :// she called the cops on me, and when i tried telling them "she hit me first, i was provoked, i don't feel safe in my house anymore, she's abusive" they literally said.. "no she's not stop lying :/" and theyd known her for... five minutes??? all bc she made up some sob story and was crying ... i dont know what to do, i cant get the cops involved anymore bc they wont believe me, and my mom is getting way worse qwq
anyways vent over ty for listening

aww sweetheart it breaks my heart to read this, it saddening that you had and have to go through this, i know it's just me reading this over my screen but i can feel your pain, sending you virtual tight hugs, and if you want to, feel comfortable to talk to me! maybe not all the time but just when you feel like it! i'll reach you as soon as i can <33

glosta

Kpop Rookie
Credits
I was really into the habit of self harming because the people who I thought were my closest friends all decided they didn't like me anymore,they would tell people to isolate me and they would tell me to kill myself because it would be funny and it really hurt... I tried getting help and forced myself to stop but now the same thing happened again and I feel like I can't be me and I have to change myself, all the girls in my school talk about how they are skinny and how nobody would like a fat person and I developed and ed, and I feel like there is nobody out there to support me or help me and I feel like I should just stop my existence...
i have 100% been in your place
i've been hospitalized for self harm because of some of the same reasons you are struggling with
if you ever want to talk to me my dms r open