❥--[Mental Health Support Space]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Elphelt_ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ

Trail of Tears
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Website
shes-dreamin.carrd.co
Credits
Belle
Ezrael
Teolaegi
✧ Creamy Chanyeol ✧
I feel so bad for my mom

I just found out that my mom could’ve died when giving birth to my sis, she Hemorrhaged and damaged her ability to breastfeed, yet my dad is here indirectly making seem like it’s her fault
My sis came out 6 pounds, my dad goes to my mom and says “She’s really small, I bet if she was breastfed she would’ve put on 2 pounds already” like dude, shut up

She’s been so depressed since she came out of the hospital and it’s breaking my heart

vampyrxe

isa's wife 🤭
Author
Website
tycor.carrd.co
Credits
Sunghoon
Woonhak
Taesan
Chocolate Cupcake
I feel like absolute shit.
I feel beyond horrible
I don't want anyone near me because I feel like I'll just snap and say horrible things.

chaechae.core

Band Manager
Website
mintchocochaechae.carrd.co
Credits
Growing Heart
Chaeyoung
Felix
Chaewon
i always feel like the third wheel and everyone finds me annoying and i'm menace to them.
so i decided I would stop talking as much, I lost so much social skills from that.
I decided to talk a bit more and make good friends, I still have this empty feeling about myself, I feel like im just floating everyone
there isn't a single day where I don't cry anymore, doesn't matter what for, maybe a stupid reason, maybe a deep reason
i just don't know what to do

Juju~

Kpop Expert
Credits
Douhyun
Boss Chaikamon Sermsongwittaya
Chawon
i always feel like the third wheel and everyone finds me annoying and i'm menace to them.
so i decided I would stop talking as much, I lost so much social skills from that.
I decided to talk a bit more and make good friends, I still have this empty feeling about myself, I feel like im just floating everyone
there isn't a single day where I don't cry anymore, doesn't matter what for, maybe a stupid reason, maybe a deep reason
omg same. we can be friends?

glosta

Kpop Rookie
Credits
ive never been literally put in your position, but i understand where youre coming from.
like you feel like a burden to those around you and it'd be better if you stayed quiet ?
i understand that
"I still have this empty feeling about myself, I feel like im just floating everyone" << there was a period where i lost all sense of self, i didnt know who i was, who i trusted, ect. but i promise you, you can overcome that.
even if it doesnt feel like you can, it will happen one day.

chaechae.core

Band Manager
Website
mintchocochaechae.carrd.co
Credits
Growing Heart
Chaeyoung
Felix
Chaewon
ive never been literally put in your position, but i understand where youre coming from.
like you feel like a burden to those around you and it'd be better if you stayed quiet ?
i understand that
"I still have this empty feeling about myself, I feel like im just floating everyone" << there was a period where i lost all sense of self, i didnt know who i was, who i trusted, ect. but i promise you, you can overcome that.
even if it doesnt feel like you can, it will happen one day.
exactly that feeling.
tysm I rlly needed that <3

glosta

Kpop Rookie
Credits
falling back into old habits ?
perhaps.
my legs are weak
i feel weak
i smoke this weed and feel nothing
just the sensory affects of the marijuana
my mind is blank
before i took the first hit the overwhelming urges of hurting myself were just there
they are always there
but im too lazy to hurt myself
but im not to lazy to roll a blunt ?
maybe just deep down i don't want to hurt myself, and thats why i'm not
but i want him to see me suffer, maybe i do ?
or i don't ?
i don't know what i want anymore
i feel so weak

Sunoo's_SkinFlakes

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Charmmy Kitty
I was really into the habit of self harming because the people who I thought were my closest friends all decided they didn't like me anymore,they would tell people to isolate me and they would tell me to kill myself because it would be funny and it really hurt... I tried getting help and forced myself to stop but now the same thing happened again and I feel like I can't be me and I have to change myself, all the girls in my school talk about how they are skinny and how nobody would like a fat person and I developed and ed, and I feel like there is nobody out there to support me or help me and I feel like I should just stop my existence...

Sunoo's_SkinFlakes

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Charmmy Kitty
I was really into the habit of self harming because the people who I thought were my closest friends all decided they didn't like me anymore,they would tell people to isolate me and they would tell me to kill myself because it would be funny and it really hurt... I tried getting help and forced myself to stop but now the same thing happened again and I feel like I can't be me and I have to change myself, all the girls in my school talk about how they are skinny and how nobody would like a fat person and I developed and ed, and I feel like there is nobody out there to support me or help me and I feel like I should just stop my existence...
My friends phone died but this is what she sent me her thing is @Yeosang's chicken

Juju~

Kpop Expert
Credits
Douhyun
Boss Chaikamon Sermsongwittaya
Chawon
>:0000000000000000

Listen here buddy boy, You shouldn't care about what those people think, you are a vessel and you are your own person and nobody should get in the way of that. you should have confidence in yourself because you are attractive/handsome the way you are. no matter if your fat, skinny, chubby, short, tall, medium. your p e r f e c t (also ik i'm terrible at confort :,)

Sunoo's_SkinFlakes

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Charmmy Kitty
>:0000000000000000

Listen here buddy boy, You shouldn't care about what those people think, you are a vessel and you are your own person and nobody should get in the way of that. you should have confidence in yourself because you are attractive/handsome the way you are. no matter if your fat, skinny, chubby, short, tall, medium. your p e r f e c t (also ik i'm terrible at confort :,)
This is what @Yeosang's chicken said not me,I'm just scared cuz they haven't been on for a while