❥--[Mental Health Support Space]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Juju~

Kpop Expert
Credits
Douhyun
Boss Chaikamon Sermsongwittaya
Chawon
I kinda wanna be someone else- no actually I would love too. If i could just pick what I wanna look like I would be so confident bro. I hate having this big nappy hair. I want straight silky hair. I wish I had an hourglass body. not a chubby stomach that goes up and down when i dance. I want to be able to dance better and sing more gracefully. i'm tired of having bad grades i'm tired of being sad i'm tired of living like thing I wanna be better. for myself, my lovers and my family. i wanna look in the mirror and be like "oh i'm so pretty" or "oh i'm so hot" I wish I could draw and all that but I can't. i'm not any of those things. just stupid ol felix. dumb dumb felix.. fat felix. untalented felix. why can't i be better.

1fool4you

left.
Author
Website
laufeyluvrr.carrd.co
Credits
MOA Bong
P1ecebong
✧ Jiung ✧
Cambodia
i just told my mom i was tired and didnt feel like talking and she literally just pushed it aside
literally said "umm i have to work 6 days a week to take care of the family but u dont see me complaining 🙄"
gee whiz thanks mom 😁

ur.local.dino

Face of The Group
Credits
Mill
Dann
Jahan
Baby Dino
i hate when i don’t feel good. my mom always says i’m faking, acting like i just physically can’t be sick. if i throw up the day before school, i still have to go, and that’s one of the smaller things she does. when the nurse would call her from school, she would ask to talk to me and scream at me through the phone. it made me feel like i was no longer a human, not being able to feel sick. rn i don’t feel good, knowing damn well that if school isn’t cancelled tmrw then i will have to go and sit through the pain.

Juju~

Kpop Expert
Credits
Douhyun
Chawon
i hate when i don’t feel good. my mom always says i’m faking, acting like i just physically can’t be sick. if i throw up the day before school, i still have to go, and that’s one of the smaller things she does. when the nurse would call her from school, she would ask to talk to me and scream at me through the phone. it made me feel like i was no longer a human, not being able to feel sick. rn i don’t feel good, knowing damn well that if school isn’t cancelled tmrw then i will have to go and sit through the pain.
*comfort* *comfort*

ur.local.dino

Face of The Group
Credits
Mill
Dann
Jahan
Baby Dino
i feel like i post in here to often, and this is the reason why most ppl irl don’t like me. they say stuff like “u put ur problems over everyone else’s and never listen to theirs” which i do listen. what am i supposed to do? magically fix their problems w a fairy wand? and then they say “this is why no one likes u.” which 1st , is incredibly painful to hear as a person who has always struggled w making friends and fitting in. 2nd, why would u even say that to my face, knowing that it hurts so bad, on top of the pain i’m already going through. the ppl who would say this are mostly the ppl i vent to as well, and i typically ask them before i vent as well. tbh i feel like most ppl i talk to only stay bc they feel bad for me.

Juju~

Kpop Expert
Credits
Douhyun
Chawon
i feel like i post in here to often, and this is the reason why most ppl irl don’t like me. they say stuff like “u put ur problems over everyone else’s and never listen to theirs” which i do listen. what am i supposed to do? magically fix their problems w a fairy wand? and then they say “this is why no one likes u.” which 1st , is incredibly painful to hear as a person who has always struggled w making friends and fitting in. 2nd, why would u even say that to my face, knowing that it hurts so bad, on top of the pain i’m already going through. the ppl who would say this are mostly the ppl i vent to as well, and i typically ask them before i vent as well. tbh i feel like most ppl i talk to only stay bc they feel bad for me.
oh nobody should make you feel that way. your a really nice person to me. and to most people on here, any of those people who are talking about you can shut the hell up. (i'm rlly bad at comfort srry--)

Call_MeRover

𝕮𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖒𝖊 𝕽𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗.(𝕹𝖎𝖈𝖐𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊)
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
#TWICE
Choco-Cream Ice Cream
Christmas Lollipop
To me your a cool person. you probably dont even know me but i think your a nice and funny person. people blame me for their porblems as well so i have no friends here.
I wish you the best