❥--[Mental Health Support Space]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

vampyrxe

isa's wife 🤭
Author
Website
tycor.carrd.co
Credits
Sunghoon
Woonhak
Taesan
Chocolate Cupcake
its honestly so pathetic for me to cry over smth like this. it me thats so pathetic.
i feel like i have no room to be sad. i dont deserve to talk. i dont deserve to have these wonderful ppl in my life, when i act like this.

im so upset when i am not funny or when i cannot match their energy. i just want to please everyone and i know thats not possible, but its just smth i need to do so they can stick by my side. i feel like im loosing ppl that i care abt. i always want to talk to them everyday.

vampyrxe

isa's wife 🤭
Author
Website
tycor.carrd.co
Credits
Sunghoon
Woonhak
Taesan
Chocolate Cupcake
its honestly so pathetic for me to cry over smth like this. it me thats so pathetic.
i feel like i have no room to be sad. i dont deserve to talk. i dont deserve to have these wonderful ppl in my life, when i act like this.

im so upset when i am not funny or when i cannot match their energy. i just want to please everyone and i know thats not possible, but its just smth i need to do so they can stick by my side. i feel like im loosing ppl that i care abt. i always want to talk to them everyday.
yeah i dont think they care much abt me
its ok tho
its wtv

penquincore

<𝟑𝟑𝟑
Credits
Lately ive been feeling bad about myself, sometimes i dont really like myself. I’m not usually the person to seem upset about something, so its weird to even vent or say something thats somewhat upsetting. I feel like i dont really show what im feeling and im not rlly good at communicating about how im feeling. I dont really want to say im not really feeling good/im depressed/and other stuff like that because from what ive seen my friends arent people i could talk to about that topic. I just feel trapped with my emotions. Also people have been finding me annoying, and i think i might seem like i am guilt tripping people. Whenever i talk about stuff like that, i think im just making people feel bad for me instead of actually getting help.

Kirbys.elf<3

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Lately ive been feeling bad about myself, sometimes i dont really like myself. I’m not usually the person to seem upset about something, so its weird to even vent or say something thats somewhat upsetting. I feel like i dont really show what im feeling and im not rlly good at communicating about how im feeling. I dont really want to say im not really feeling good/im depressed/and other stuff like that because from what ive seen my friends arent people i could talk to about that topic. I just feel trapped with my emotions. Also people have been finding me annoying, and i think i might seem like i am guilt tripping people. Whenever i talk about stuff like that, i think im just making people feel bad for me instead of actually getting help.
U can always vent to me, even if it doesn’t seem like it bro. Ill try to always be here for u no matter which acc it is ok?

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧
// a couple caps

First of all, HOW? how do you put on a mask and act like you aren't a brat? You consistently keep ignoring what I say, keep trashing everyone in the family and everyone around you, and act rude and insensitive because you are. As a big sister, I keep telling you over and over, no. You don't act like this. No, you need to learn to be empathetic because it's important to yourself and to others. But what do you do instead? "I can cherry pick whatever I want to hear!!" Yeah, you can. Will you grow? Obviously not, go ahead and cherry pick. Who's going to be the one laughing now? YOU are the reason why I hate speaking my mind now. When I talk, you talk over me. When I need you to listen, you act as if you're the main character of everything. You think the world revolves around you. IM SORRY BUT NO. I KEEP ASKING YOU IF YOU NEED TO TALK, TALK TO ME THEN INSTEAD OF MOCKING ME HOWS THAT? Your sorry self can go and make whatever decisions you want. I can't care any less. If you don't want to listen and stay rude and disrespectful, that's on you. You have no respect for anyone but yourself and whatever the family does to try and help you REALIZE yourself and what you're doing wrong, you "cHeRrYpIcK". Does it look like i give any craps about that anymore? Go and do what you want, I did my part but you didn't do yours.

1fool4you

left.
Author
Website
laufeyluvrr.carrd.co
Credits
MOA Bong
P1ecebong
✧ Jiung ✧
Cambodia
all i wanna do is make people happy. to be validated in some way. to feel loved.
and i cant even do that.
i end up hurting people i love
watching my friends leave me one by one
getting my parents disappointed
i hate myself for this. i cant even do something so simple. im such a disappointment. i dont deserve to cry over this. i dont deserve to be loved. im a fucking pathetic piece of shit.
i keep telling myself "people come and people go. its not ur fault." but i dont even believe it anymore. too much people left me. its my fault. im the reason why i cant keep a relationship. im the reason why even my current friends dont talk to me much.

ur.local.dino

Face of The Group
Credits
Mill
Dann
Jahan
Baby Dino
Why are u so mean to me? I didn’t do anything. I hate feeling guilty for no reason, and yet that’s how ur making me feel. Bc of u I’m starting to hate myself. Also, stop making assumptions abt me, cause some of them are rlly hurtful.

Last edited:

vampyrxe

isa's wife 🤭
Author
Website
tycor.carrd.co
Credits
Sunghoon
Woonhak
Taesan
Chocolate Cupcake
tw.. kinda ******* mention

I love the feeling of being excluded.
There's a way to be more excluded.
Then I dont ever have to feel this. I'm always the friend who is left out.
And I was the only other one talking with them
it was us four.
I fucking hate feelings 😒