β₯--[Mental Health Support Space]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

WhenTheyForget

였늘 λ°€ λ„ˆμ™€ λ‚˜ λ‹€μ‹œ 또 λ§Œλ‚˜
Author
κΈ΄ 밀을 κ±΄λ„ˆ falling for you, you’re falling for me
Credits
Belle
Cat Chasing A Heart
Han
Cuddly Bear
I'm so nervous for school. I let all my friend go and currently only have my bsf lol.
But it might get better? Still nervous..
I was nervous for school but I still did it
I'm sure you will you just as well <3333

JustAsia

Kpop Amateur
Credits
My brother just hit me. He's a younger than me. I'm really shaken..
That's not sigma
If anybody finds this funny it's not. He literally hit me with his fists. I'm 16 and he's 15. So if you find that funny that's messed up.
My brother just hit me. He's a younger than me. I'm really shaken..
That's not sigma

iiserene

⚝
UOTM
Credits
✧ Ben White - Arsenal FC ✧
Cute Elephant
✧ Happy Jeongin ✧
Yeonjun
If anybody finds this funny it's not. He literally hit me with his fists. I'm 16 and he's 15. So if you find that funny that's messed up.
im actually so fucking sorry i realized i just reacted to it with the laughing emoji
I do this all the time I was barely paying attention and trying to press the "sad" one but I was using my phone and was going too fast and was on touch screen.
i am so sorry that's terrible of me to make that mistake I hope ur okay

Ayane- Chan ! <3

Kpop Rookie
Credits
I feel like i'm not respecting myself by dating her, we had so much conflict in the past.. She called me the source of the problem for being harassed months ago, She said she had to pick a side and she was stressed about it all. I was so hurt back then, We kissed yesterday. Alot.
I feel like I ignored my own needs of feelings, earlier this morning, It felt wrong to be at her house. Looking back at it all.. It felt okay when we kissed, I liked it. Would I like it again if she tried kissing me now? I wouldn't say a word. Wouldn't breaking up hurt her? She tried french kissing me twice, The first time, I looked away. The second, I looked away. I just didn't feel like being kissed. Am I The asshole for letting myself down and expecting her to do small things and thinking everything would go away?

WhenTheyForget

Author
Credits
Belle
Cat Chasing A Heart
Han
Cuddly Bear
I feel like i'm not respecting myself by dating her, we had so much conflict in the past.. She called me the source of the problem for being harassed months ago, She said she had to pick a side and she was stressed about it all. I was so hurt back then, We kissed yesterday. Alot.
I feel like I ignored my own needs of feelings, earlier this morning, It felt wrong to be at her house. Looking back at it all.. It felt okay when we kissed, I liked it. Would I like it again if she tried kissing me now? I wouldn't say a word. Wouldn't breaking up hurt her? She tried french kissing me twice, The first time, I looked away. The second, I looked away. I just didn't feel like being kissed. Am I The asshole for letting myself down and expecting her to do small things and thinking everything would go away?
It isn't right that she said that, and I would break up with her, I just broke up w/ my gf because I felt that it wasn't right, so just do what would feel comfortable for you
no pookie it's ok!!
you're so sweet and kind, Ilysm! /p
They're missing outπŸ—£οΈπŸ—£οΈπŸ—£οΈ
I know, and it should feel like that...
thank you <3333
I'm not 100% sure if she likes me back or not, bc she didn't say she didn't feel the same way, but she also didn't say she did

Ayane- Chan ! <3

Kpop Rookie
Credits
It isn't right that she said that, and I would break up with her, I just broke up w/ my gf because I felt that it wasn't right, so just do what would feel comfortable for you

thank you <3333
I'm not 100% sure if she likes me back or not, bc she didn't say she didn't feel the same way, but she also didn't say she did
yeah, but it feels wrong cs if i break up w/ her she'll feel bad, but it doesn't feel okay anymore. Like, Sure I like her but when I look back at all the conflict we had in the past, It makes me wonder if it's all for show.

Ayane- Chan ! <3

Kpop Rookie
Credits

thank you <3333
oh, I also hope she likes you!

WhenTheyForget

Author
Credits
Belle
Cat Chasing A Heart
Han
Cuddly Bear
yeah, but it feels wrong cs if i break up w/ her she'll feel bad, but it doesn't feel okay anymore. Like, Sure I like her but when I look back at all the conflict we had in the past, It makes me wonder if it's all for show.
but she still made you feel uncomfortable and sad, right?
she already hurt you and she might do it again.