❥--[Mental Health Support Space]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

iiserene

UOTM
Credits
✧ Ben White - Arsenal FC ✧
Cute Elephant
✧ Happy Jeongin ✧
Yeonjun
i actually cannot anymore
i wanna move schools

why do i have to choose between him and my friendship?

I've thrown up 3 times already today

I cant lose him again when I just got him back
but I also cant loose my friend

I hate this

moa.star

WOOZIII
Author
Credits
Lightiny
✧ Seonghwa ✧
i am actually so upset rn, i wanna punch a wall but i know im stronger than that i can push through the pain

Rengya_Utoma

Maknae
Credits
Toradora!
Minori Kushieda
Dancing Panda
Winking Face With Tongue
Part 2:
There are many more aspects of ADHD that people don't get. ADHD is dangerous. How? Many ways. I already typed a lot & I'm getting bored & I want to do something else so I'm not going to get into that or else my brain is going to scream at me and I die (exaggeration obviously). But I will talk about the emotional side of ADHD. Once again, because of the way the brain is physcially different from a "normal" & "healthy brain" yada yada yada read the first part if you didn't, we have struggles with our emotions. ADHD people actually have quite a bit of shared symptoms with BPD, which is why I was misdiagnosed with it for quite a while until I looked more into it with my doctor. Basically what I'm getting at is, "Normal" person happy < ADHD happy (higher highs basically), "Normal" person boredom < ADHD boredom (higher impatience), "Normal" person sadness < ADHD sadness (lower lows basically), etc. In even more simpler terms, people with ADHD have a higher degree of emotional extremes. Therefore, people with ADHD are considerably likely to commit ******* & other things like that.

Listen, I'm not making excuses. ADHD doesn't enable you to be a bad person, in fact I think that it should enable you to be a better person than most since your lifestyle due to the disability affecting experiences & providing new context for life. However, on that same topic, a lot of things can be explained because of ADHD. Why do I react this way when someone does this particular thing? Answer: b r a i n. Why this why that why everything? Answer: because b r a i n. Basically, since people with ADHD aren't normal it shouldn't be expected for them to behave, think, and react in a way that a "normal" person would. There's a huge difference, and it's important to know it.

Uhhhhhhh, there's much more I can say as ADHD is a very complicated disorder, (which any disorder relating to the brain is obviously since the brain is an essential, if not THE most essential part of what makes us human in everyday life). But, my brain hurts & I want to do something else. However, I will continue this scientific discussion whether you care or not later anyway, just not right now.

To Be Continued....
I did NOT in fact continue this for a third part lmao

iiserene

UOTM
Credits
✧ Ben White - Arsenal FC ✧
Cute Elephant
✧ Happy Jeongin ✧
Yeonjun
i havent been feeling well. im crying at least once a day. im always causing problems. problems i didnt even know were a problem. am i really that bad of a person? maybe the world would be better off without me in that case
"problems i didnt even know were a problem" is so real- ppl always get mad at me now over things I didn't even know were issues
I feel you iz this is basically me almost every day since summer started
I'm really sorry

izyun

nana's yapper 🗣😻
Author
you are the light ive been searchin for forever 💗
Website
sullislove.carrd.co
Credits
✧ Wives ✧
✧ Byul ✧
✧ Lily ✧
✧ Sulli ✧
"problems i didnt even know were a problem" is so real- ppl always get mad at me now over things I didn't even know were issues
I feel you iz this is basically me almost every day since summer started
I'm really sorry
exactly or its made into an issue like just say yoi wanna yell at me fkr christs sake.
its okay no worries