❥--[Mental Health Support Space]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

⛧soñar⛧

Face of The Group
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Han
Cuddly Bear
Lee Know
I am sorry, I have came to the conclusion that I should leave kprofiles, not only for my mental health, but my grades have been dropping like wildfire ever since I have joined the forums, and I care about everyone on here. but I am leaving for good, who knows, I may come back next school year, I just know that I can't continue to live like this and pretend everything is ok. When I leave, I am not on any other forums, either. You are just going to have to wait to see if I come back. I can and will get help when I leave, I know I will take this time to reflect on past decisions and get outside of my house more. I am also tired of alt's on here, one of them made my friend feel bad and kill herself, and I am not/can not keep going like everything is ok. Take this information and do whatever you want with it, you don't even have to read this, I know a few of the people on these forums actually care, and I am not just going to leave without giving them a warning, because they might think I did something to myself, just know I might be back but please respect my decision I am crying right now, typing this, I don't want to leave, but I know I have to for my safety. I care about everyone on here, and don't do anything to yourself<3333

-with thought and tears, gabriella

~sunlxght~

⁺ 𓂋 𓈒 ♡ Junie ⁺ 𓂋 𓈒 ♡
Website
bts.ibighit.com
Credits
Swimming Corgi
Blue Teddy Bear
Bbokkari (Felix)
FoxI.NY (I.N)
I dont want to move anymore bc i wont get 2 see my baby brother sighhhh
plus what if BTS doesn do a concert in vegas?!??!?!?!? I WIll literally k!ll myself /die if they dont

ꨄ︎stxrlxreꨄ︎

Kpop Expert
Website
atlas-atlas.carrd.co
Credits
Donghyun
Ace
Bamby
Minsu
fuck...i am totally getting yelled at...They are coming to watch me play, I might not even play tbh...I might be benched..again
Shit. Fuck. Damn it
I really hope I can play
---
I wish I can tell her (my gf) the truth, but if i'm scared to tell her
--
shit shit shit, I messed up..
I know I got it wrong
I'm a dumbass
damn it
shit fuck

~sunlxght~

⁺ 𓂋 𓈒 ♡ Junie ⁺ 𓂋 𓈒 ♡
Website
bts.ibighit.com
Credits
Swimming Corgi
Blue Teddy Bear
Bbokkari (Felix)
FoxI.NY (I.N)
fuck...i am totally getting yelled at...They are coming to watch me play, I might not even play tbh...I might be benched..again
Shit. Fuck. Damn it
I really hope I can play
---
I wish I can tell her (my gf) the truth, but if i'm scared to tell her
--
shit shit shit, I messed up..
I know I got it wrong
I'm a dumbass
damn it
shit fuck
you can tell me you dont have 2 be scared