❥--[Mental Health Support Space]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

⛧soñar⛧

Face of The Group
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Han
Cuddly Bear
Lee Know
maybe because she decided she didn't want to hang out with me because I look different from my identity crises that no one really noticed even tho I cut half of my hair off and am wayyy skinnier

⛧soñar⛧

Face of The Group
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Han
Cuddly Bear
Lee Know
no one hears me
no one wants to talk to me
no one understands me
no one knows me
no one cares about me
no one asks me if i'm ok
only one person asks me if i'm ok
but the most important person in my life, doesn't really talk to me
and you know what, i'm done
i'm going to do it
if no one cares, i won't impact anyone when i'm gone
we made a promise we weren't gonna hurt ourselves, but I still did do it
because no one knows how much hurt I am in
and all my past trauma
I could write a whole essay lengthed thing on here, and get no replies
because, I have done it before
and got 1 dry ass response
I can't believe it
might as well leave

~sunlxght~

⁺ 𓂋 𓈒 ♡ Junie ⁺ 𓂋 𓈒 ♡
Website
bts.ibighit.com
Credits
Blue Teddy Bear
Bbokkari (Felix)
FoxI.NY (I.N)
TinyTAN
. no one hears me
no one wants to talk to me
no one understands me
no one knows me
no one cares about me
no one asks me if i'm ok
only one person asks me if i'm ok
but the most important person in my life, doesn't really talk to me
and you know what, i'm done
i'm going to do it
if no one cares, i won't impact anyone when i'm gone
we made a promise we weren't gonna hurt ourselves, but I still did do it
because no one knows how much hurt I am in
and all my past trauma
I could write a whole essay lengthed thing on here, and get no replies
because, I have done it before
and got 1 dry ass response
I can't believe it
might as well leave
Please don't brie please don't you don't understand how much i love you you cant hurt yourself please your the best and im sure everyone thinks that.
I'm sure more ppl talk to u bc i always ask how are you doing and im sure other do too.
please don't do it ik you have trauma but once you do it you will regret it because you have a lot of life left so please please dont cut it short.
yes ppl are mean there are gonna be ppl in you life who are rude and mean and do things to hurt you on purpose but you cant give them the satisfaction that they hurt you.
Brie please i beg you don't do this no matter how hard life gets you need to stay strong ik that is hard sometimes but You cant leave not yet you will leave this earth when God thinks its the right time and it is not yet. your only 14 you have so many wonderful years ahead of you so dont think of the bad stuff think about the good stuff even if its only 5 things think of those 5 things .
you have me here to support you im going to help you through this okay.
brie you do deserve to live
Dont listen to others who are mean and do mean things to you because they are dumb and stupid are probably end up jobless living in their mothers basement while you will learn from how other hurt you and be successful
Please bri dont do it You mean everything to me i cant and wont let you go.

⛧soñar⛧

Face of The Group
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Han
Cuddly Bear
Lee Know
yes, yes your right but I just feel guilty like...why do I get to live and other people don't
Please don't brie please don't you don't understand how much i love you you cant hurt yourself please your the best and im sure everyone thinks that.
I'm sure more ppl talk to u bc i always ask how are you doing and im sure other do too.
please don't do it ik you have trauma but once you do it you will regret it because you have a lot of life left so please please dont cut it short.
yes ppl are mean there are gonna be ppl in you life who are rude and mean and do things to hurt you on purpose but you cant give them the satisfaction that they hurt you.
Brie please i beg you don't do this no matter how hard life gets you need to stay strong ik that is hard sometimes but You cant leave not yet you will leave this earth when God thinks its the right time and it is not yet. your only 14 you have so many wonderful years ahead of you so dont think of the bad stuff think about the good stuff even if its only 5 things think of those 5 things .
you have me here to support you im going to help you through this okay.
brie you do deserve to live
Dont listen to others who are mean and do mean things to you because they are dumb and stupid are probably end up jobless living in their mothers basement while you will learn from how other hurt you and be successful
Please bri dont do it You mean everything to me i cant and wont let you go.

~sunlxght~

⁺ 𓂋 𓈒 ♡ Junie ⁺ 𓂋 𓈒 ♡
Website
bts.ibighit.com
Credits
Blue Teddy Bear
Bbokkari (Felix)
FoxI.NY (I.N)
TinyTAN
yes, yes your right but I just feel guilty like...why do I get to live and other people don't
dont feel that way please dont feel guilty you should continue living ik sure she wouldn't want you to feel this way. although she is gone she is still with you at heart