❥--[Mental Health Support Space]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Zerø_21

Maknae
Website
www.quotev.com
Credits
Yeosang
Yunho
Jongho
Seonghwa
Apparently two of my friends are having a really bad falling out, it's really complicated but I'll explain everything anyways

I'll refer the two of them as A and B

So a while ago A started hanging out with her cousins. She hung out with them to the point of unintentionally ignoring her best friend B,

This made B really hurt and left out so she started hanging out with my bestie (Let's call her Mk),

But this made A feel left out as they kept getting closer day by day and she felt like she was the one being left out. So she started hanging out with some other friends of hers and she literally told them a lot of her secrets which she never told B or Mk (she told me all of those)

One of them in particular was extremely hurtful for B as A used to tell B everything and now she had stopped

But she didn't tell B because wasn't too good with understanding situations and she tended to overreact.

I managed to solve this first problem then everything was doing fine again until, A started hanging out with a new group of people and once again B stuck to hanging out with me and Mk

Both A and B vented about feeling left out to both me and Mk, well it was mostly A as B wasn't too good with emotions but B still vented at some point. Once again me and my bestie had to step in and resolve it.

A few days later, something bad happened to A, so to ask for advice she first asked someone else with more experience to help with her problem,she was also planning to tell B, but then B misunderstood the situation as ignoring her and not telling her anything again once more and she decided she had enough, so she stopped talking to A completely,or even looking in her way

A is really upset about it as she and B were very close despite the misunderstandings, she even cried about it, even B is upset but she doesn't want to reveal it to anyone and she thinks she can move on,me and my bestie have been trying get them to talk but it's not easy as B keeps denying everything like it never happened, and A cries about it everyday

I've tried talking to mom about this but she doesn't understand as she's never faced anything like this before and said I should ignore it . but from what I know ignoring situations like this could possible make it worse

I need help, I want to help the both of them resolve this problem, it's not easy switching back and forth between them and even Mk is getting a bit tired of it

sua.lel.bora

Kpop Fan
Credits
Chaeyoung
Monday
Apparently two of my friends are having a really bad falling out, it's really complicated but I'll explain everything anyways

I'll refer the two of them as A and B

So a while ago A started hanging out with her cousins. She hung out with them to the point of unintentionally ignoring her best friend B,

This made B really hurt and left out so she started hanging out with my bestie (Let's call her Mk),

But this made A feel left out as they kept getting closer day by day and she felt like she was the one being left out. So she started hanging out with some other friends of hers and she literally told them a lot of her secrets which she never told B or Mk (she told me all of those)

One of them in particular was extremely hurtful for B as A used to tell B everything and now she had stopped

But she didn't tell B because wasn't too good with understanding situations and she tended to overreact.

I managed to solve this first problem then everything was doing fine again until, A started hanging out with a new group of people and once again B stuck to hanging out with me and Mk

Both A and B vented about feeling left out to both me and Mk, well it was mostly A as B wasn't too good with emotions but B still vented at some point. Once again me and my bestie had to step in and resolve it.

A few days later, something bad happened to A, so to ask for advice she first asked someone else with more experience to help with her problem,she was also planning to tell B, but then B misunderstood the situation as ignoring her and not telling her anything again once more and she decided she had enough, so she stopped talking to A completely,or even looking in her way

A is really upset about it as she and B were very close despite the misunderstandings, she even cried about it, even B is upset but she doesn't want to reveal it to anyone and she thinks she can move on,me and my bestie have been trying get them to talk but it's not easy as B keeps denying everything like it never happened, and A cries about it everyday

I've tried talking to mom about this but she doesn't understand as she's never faced anything like this before and said I should ignore it . but from what I know ignoring situations like this could possible make it worse

I need help, I want to help the both of them resolve this problem, it's not easy switching back and forth between them and even Mk is getting a bit tired of it
wow…
if it was me I would set up a trap for both of them to meet and talk everything out for once.

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
Glad you did get diagnosised and you did get to know
I wasn't told I had ADHD until I was In 7th grade and mom literally yelled at me that I had it
i'm nearly in the 12th grade and i'm 17, and i just now got diagnosed lol. but i'm glad i got diagnosed, and you too ^^

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
I'm having a minor crisis atm
TW/ED
So I had my wisdom teeth out 2.5ish weeks ago, and one of my teeth was impacted (deep in my jaw) so the recovery time is longer. That means I am almost 3 weeks into not being able to eat foods that require chewing for 8 weeks. Not getting to eat my favorite foods sucks but what sucks even more is the desire to relapse.
I've already lost about 7 lbs because my diet is so restricted now. Part of me is so tempted to push it further and restrict on purpose. But I know that's a stupid thing to do because I'm trying to start my career, and having an ED relapse would not be helpful.
I'm trying to find non-chew foods with fewer calories but soups can only go so far.
I feel like with the way this is going I'll be way lower once the 8 weeks is up and I'll have an even bigger crisis when I begin to gain that weight back.
Life just continues to be so much fun...

Zayn063

Kpop Expert
Website
zayn063.carrd.co
Credits
Seungmin
HANQOUKKA (Han)
Han
aight so me and my friends need help. One of my bestie's bestie (lets call her BJ) is dating a guy we dont like. This guy is hurting one of our friends and we dont know what to do. BJ is not doing anything/encouraging it. help

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
aight so me and my friends need help. One of my bestie's bestie (lets call her BJ) is dating a guy we dont like. This guy is hurting one of our friends and we dont know what to do. BJ is not doing anything/encouraging it. help
my only advice is to talk to her one on one, and if she refuses to listen, don't interact w her as much. it sucks, and i'm sorry y'all are going through that, but if she won't listen the best thing to do is reduce/stop contact for your own sake. trying to make her listen is just gonna be frustrating for you and build resentment on her end.

Zayn063

Kpop Expert
Website
zayn063.carrd.co
Credits
Seungmin
HANQOUKKA (Han)
Han
my only advice is to talk to her one on one, and if she refuses to listen, don't interact w her as much. it sucks, and i'm sorry y'all are going through that, but if she won't listen the best thing to do is reduce/stop contact for your own sake. trying to make her listen is just gonna be frustrating for you and build resentment on her end.

thanks for the advice. We actually went to a counselor because the one who was being hurt started crying and everything got sorted out, but thanks anyway :)

Horanghae !

ᵐⁱⁿᵍʰᵃᵒ ^
Credits
Korean Flag
Nachimbong
Sunoo
tw mentions of sh my friend split and she is having a mental breakdown and blaming me for it. i do nothing but care for her and she tells me that i'm a b i c h and i don't care abt her she showed me her sh pictures and said "do u want to kill me?" and i would never think that or want that. i want to comfort her but she doesn't care and isn't like that. she trusts no one but tells me her secrets i really wanna help her before something worse happens. but i cant i just cant.

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
tw mentions of sh my friend split and she is having a mental breakdown and blaming me for it. i do nothing but care for her and she tells me that i'm a b i c h and i don't care abt her she showed me her sh pictures and said "do u want to kill me?" and i would never think that or want that. i want to comfort her but she doesn't care and isn't like that. she trusts no one but tells me her secrets i really wanna help her before something worse happens. but i cant i just cant.
it is in no way your fault; she's responsible for what she does. that said, you need to tell an adult. your parents, her parents, somebody and let them handle it

Horanghae !

ᵐⁱⁿᵍʰᵃᵒ ^
Credits
Korean Flag
Nachimbong
Sunoo
it is in no way your fault; she's responsible for what she does. that said, you need to tell an adult. your parents, her parents, somebody and let them handle it
i wish i could but she's in Kansas i really wanna help her

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
i wish i could but she's in Kansas i really wanna help her
you could call 911? ik it sounds extreme, but if you rly feel like she's a danger to herself, you can call them. i'm sure they could find her ip address or smth and send ppl to her house to get in touch w her

Horanghae !

ᵐⁱⁿᵍʰᵃᵒ ^
Credits
Korean Flag
Nachimbong
Sunoo
you could call 911? ik it sounds extreme, but if you rly feel like she's a danger to herself, you can call them. i'm sure they could find her ip address or smth and send ppl to her house to get in touch w her
She seems fine now.
she freaks out sometimes

Horanghae !

ᵐⁱⁿᵍʰᵃᵒ ^
Credits
Korean Flag
Nachimbong
Sunoo
She seems fine now.
she freaks out sometimes

Zerø_21

Maknae
Website
www.quotev.com
Credits
Yeosang
Yunho
Jongho
Seonghwa
TW Caps, swearing I normally don't mind watching my bro but my mom is making me do it at times when I'm CLEARLY BUSY!!
For instances I was getting ready to go to tuition but OH NO SHE HAD TO FUCKING SHOWER, which meant ME out of EVERYONE HAD TO DO FREAKING WATCH HIM AGAIN
And the fact I FUCKING HAVE MY EXAMS AND I BARELY GET TO STUDY THANKS TO IT
Right now i'm also watching my bro, AND I WAS PLANNING TO REVISE FOR THE MATH EXAMS
I love my brother A LOT but I can't ALWAYS KEEP AN EYE ON HIM WHY WON'T SHE EVEN TRY UNDERSTANDING!!

Horanghae !

ᵐⁱⁿᵍʰᵃᵒ ^
Credits
Korean Flag
Nachimbong
Sunoo
my 'friend' from last time is blaming me AGAIN!
she got mad at me over a little law i didn't know and now we're having a full on fight