❥--[Mental Health Support Space]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

chaerifyyy

Band Manager
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Credits
Dipsy
Christmas Lollipop
Apple White
Briar Beauty
i hate when schools do stuff like that, it would hurt literally no one to just let students wear what they feel expresses them best :/
there was actually a girl in my school who wore a slightly tight sweatshirt and was body shamed by the ppl in the office and they pretty much told her if she was thinner, they wouldn't have said anything abt tight clothes
Usually the dress code for schools in America is very unfair

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
Usually the dress code for schools in America is very unfair
agreed. and at my school, the very last rule is abt "teacher discretion," so if a teacher just doesn't like an outfit that isn't breaking any rules, they can still get the kid in trouble. ik a girl that dresses in a lot of black, v typical alt/e-girl style, and this one teacher is one of those ppl that thinks chokers actually choke you and the ppl that wear a lot of black are depressed and up to no good, so she sent the girl home and later, i heard her in the office just making fun of the girl's outfit and calling her ugly

chaerifyyy

Band Manager
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Credits
Dipsy
Christmas Lollipop
Apple White
Briar Beauty
agreed. and at my school, the very last rule is abt "teacher discretion," so if a teacher just doesn't like an outfit that isn't breaking any rules, they can still get the kid in trouble. ik a girl that dresses in a lot of black, v typical alt/e-girl style, and this one teacher is one of those ppl that thinks chokers actually choke you and the ppl that wear a lot of black are depressed and up to no good, so she sent the girl home and later, i heard her in the office just making fun of the girl's outfit and calling her ugly
The audacity of that teacher tbh teachers like this dont rlly deserve their job

Horanghae !

ᵐⁱⁿᵍʰᵃᵒ ^
Credits
Korean Flag
Nachimbong
Sunoo
my friend is getting more mean i should've never told her my sexuality bc now she calls me a f*g and all these other slurs and says i'm not black just because i'm light-skinned like its honestly getting so annoying and when i finally speak up for myself they want to get mad and she made a nick-name for me that she knows i hate but continues to call me by that i'm glad she's not here sometimes i really need a mental break.

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
my friend is getting more mean i should've never told her my sexuality bc now she calls me a f*g and all these other slurs and says i'm not black just because i'm light-skinned like its honestly getting so annoying and when i finally speak up for myself they want to get mad and she made a nick-name for me that she knows i hate but continues to call me by that i'm glad she's not here sometimes i really need a mental break.
Beat her ass. Oops, I mean, nah, I said what I said. Beat her ass.

Horanghae !

ᵐⁱⁿᵍʰᵃᵒ ^
Credits
Korean Flag
Nachimbong
Sunoo
Beat her ass. Oops, I mean, nah, I said what I said. Beat her ass.
Ha. I wish I could but she slaps me on the arms and makes my skin red and burn, then I showed her and she said its only red bc I'm white :D

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
Fr but I can't do anything about it I'm Always with her so if I start being mean it'll be weird
Also if you only get half of the black history month, I guess my daughter does too. But fr, she sounds so dumb like, what lol

Horanghae !

ᵐⁱⁿᵍʰᵃᵒ ^
Credits
Korean Flag
Nachimbong
Sunoo
Fr 😂 my mom still says that to me, if I complain about my stomach hurting or my head hurting “it’s cause you’re on that damn phone all day” 💀
That's not right but LMAO

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
I was having a bad day today and my mom kept pushing my buttons so I told her that she says things that make me feel like killing myself literally every day of my life & she goes

“You’ve been saying that for 15 years & yet you’re still here.”

I was like:
005dfd38fed4e7add50316b3196cfcf51ed59f9e.jpg

I mean, she isn’t wrong but damn, she didn’t have to do me like that 😩✋