҉  Official Popular/Unpopular Kpop Opinions Thread ҉ 

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

enhypen_jay

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Sunoo
Yuri
Jake
Jay
people need to stop calling newly debuted kpop groups unproblematic. they just debuted meaning they probably haven't even shown what they are like outside of kpop.

some small kpop group songs are literal crap and that's why the group that writes the song are small
the second one LITERALLY it may not be the groups fault but sometimes the reason why a group is underrated is bc their music doesn't appeal to people

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

🤪‼️ᗩYE ᗪOᗰIᑎO‼️🤪
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
BTS was alot better when they weren't as popular as they are now :/
Agreed. I can’t bring myself to really listen to any of their new stuff(after LY:Tear) but I love their older stuff

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
suga was right when he said "our haters are our fans" cause everytime they release a song, armys go to celebrate the comeback then non armys come in and join the conversation as if bts or army asked. not saying u have to stan bts or even like them to have an opinion (because everyone has opinions on everything) but i've seen non fans say "if u like butter by bts dni" or "butter flop" and stuff like that. it made me realize how much time non fans spend on bts. they watch their mvs, they listen to their songs, they watch their performances, they watch their promotional content, and they watch their side content too. all of that just to pick at bts and try to find anything to complain about. they even tuned into the grammys just to watch bts. people will hate on anything and everything just cause it's popular and everyone else it doing it, it's crazy. i experienced it first hand. I stopped stanning bts because my friends didn't stan bts and they were acting like they were so quirky and different just cause they didn't stan a popular korean pop boy band. i started stanning bts again because i love them and their music. anyway this was more of a think piece than an opinion probably

stream butter lol/j

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
idk if this is unpopular but if it is it shouldn't be

2021 has been the year of girl group debuts and rookie comebacks.

Seriously the best songs I can name this year have been debuts or first comebacks

(idk must about the world of bgs but yeah, stan Purple Kiss and TRI.BE)

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
someone said first by everglow sounds like a bg song and i can see ateez releasing that song and that's a good thing it's an impressive song and dance whether or not it was released by a gg or bg. stan everglow

unrelated kinda but i wanna learn the dance let's hope i don't break my back lol

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
also yuqi's bonnie&cylde sounds like a lady gaga song to me and i love it. also, i hope yuqi experiments with bolder looks because she looked amazing in the mv

boo

Kpop Fan
Credits
BTS was alot better when they weren't as popular as they are now :/
I feel the same. I don't say anything about it since it feels like you'd get attacked, but everything they do seems fake (which makes sense since they're kpop idols but still). Like the albums back then were more fun, but it feels like they're trying too hard for a love and accept yourself concept or whatever. There's no balance if that makes sense. It's just charity or trying too hard to appeal to the public over and over, that we never really get to see what they are like. This rant seems irrational the more I read it over since I shouldn't unstan because they are doing charity work and trying to get as much money as possible, but it made me lose interest overall. I think it's because they seem weirdly perfect, but not in a jealous way. It seems like they're trying too hard to be seen as perfect rolemodels that makes it eh.

ON was good at least. And I'm still listening to Spring Day

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
I feel the same. I don't say anything about it since it feels like you'd get attacked, but everything they do seems fake (which makes sense since they're kpop idols but still). Like the albums back then were more fun, but it feels like they're trying too hard for a love and accept yourself concept or whatever. There's no balance if that makes sense. It's just charity or trying too hard to appeal to the public over and over, that we never really get to see what they are like. This rant seems irrational the more I read it over since I shouldn't unstan because they are doing charity work and trying to get as much money as possible, but it made me lose interest overall. I think it's because they seem weirdly perfect, but not in a jealous way. It seems like they're trying too hard to be seen as perfect rolemodels that makes it eh.

ON was good at least. And I'm still listening to Spring Day
See I disagree with you. ((Respectfully ofc, ily❤️❤️)) Young people really look up to celebrities—- Have you ever noticed how companies will use them in their advertisements? Drink this! Or, use this on your hair! Because people are especially susceptible to that if they know that a celebrity is using it. I think that BTS has grown aware of that, and they have come to understand that their influence impacts so many people. I think, too, that they are trying to use their status to help make the world a better place— Working with charities, donating, speaking at the UN— They‘re showing others that they, too, can help make the world a better place.

Now, I’m not even a big BTS fan. I enjoy their music, sure, but I don’t stan them like I do, say, Pentagon or Twice. These are just my ideas, and of course you are free to disagree with me!❤️

Reactions: boo

boo

Kpop Fan
Credits
See I disagree with you. ((Respectfully ofc, ily❤❤)) Young people really look up to celebrities—- Have you ever noticed how companies will use them in their advertisements? Drink this! Or, use this on your hair! Because people are especially susceptible to that if they know that a celebrity is using it. I think that BTS has grown aware of that, and they have come to understand that their influence impacts so many people. I think, too, that they are trying to use their status to help make the world a better place— Working with charities, donating, speaking at the UN— They‘re showing others that they, too, can help make the world a better place.

Now, I’m not even a big BTS fan. I enjoy their music, sure, but I don’t stan them like I do, say, Pentagon or Twice. These are just my ideas, and of course you are free to disagree with me!❤
I respect your opinion too and I agree that it’s important. However for me personally about what I like in kpop idols is when I can relate to them. It’s hard to relate to the BTS members when they’re constantly doing something that involves making the world a better place and not being as open as they used to be

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
I respect your opinion too and I agree that it’s important. However for me personally about what I like in kpop idols is when I can relate to them. It’s hard to relate to the BTS members when they’re constantly doing something that involves making the world a better place and not being as open as they used to be
That’s fair. Sorry i do have to go but you make a good point!

Reactions: boo

babyz

50% glitter 50% anxiety
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
✧ Simon Riley ✧
✧ Captain Price ✧
You can unstan a group because of the fandom. I used to have a different opinion on this but it's tough using social media and watching the toxicity of a fandom and how much that corrupts the image of their group. And they don't even seem to realize it or care 🤡