҉  Official Popular/Unpopular Kpop Opinions Thread ҉ 

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

marsikk

Face of The Group
Credits
Here are some of mine unpopular opinions:
1) I can't understand why Bts and Blackpink are mpore popular than other groups
I mean I like this groups, but what do they have more that the other groups?
2) I think Jihyo is the most pettiest member from Twice
So for me all of the members are pretty in their own way and I like all of them, but I find Jihyo for the most attractive member
3) I hate when youtubers strat to react to kpop songs and Mv's
No, I don't mean the kpop fans who just want to listen to the new song and to enjoy it, I mean thouse random youtubers who are not kpop fans and react to the songs I don't watch this videos, but it's really annoyings that kind of videos
4) For me Han Jisung from Stray kids is the best vocal from 4th genoration
Just his volcals are insain and very beautiful. I like a lot vocals from 4th genoration, but for me he is one of the best
5) I don't think that there are toxic fandoms
A lot of people say that for example Armys or Blinks or whatever whitch fandom is toxic, but for me there is no toxic fandoms

please don't hate me for this, it's just some of my opinions

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
Here are some of mine unpopular opinions:
1) I can't understand why Bts and Blackpink are mpore popular than other groups
I mean I like this groups, but what do they have more that the other groups?
2) I think Jihyo is the most pettiest member from Twice
So for me all of the members are pretty in their own way and I like all of them, but I find Jihyo for the most attractive member
3) I hate when youtubers strat to react to kpop songs and Mv's
No, I don't mean the kpop fans who just want to listen to the new song and to enjoy it, I mean thouse random youtubers who are not kpop fans and react to the songs I don't watch this videos, but it's really annoyings that kind of videos
4) For me Han Jisung from Stray kids is the best vocal from 4th genoration
Just his volcals are insain and very beautiful. I like a lot vocals from 4th genoration, but for me he is one of the best
5) I don't think that there are toxic fandoms
A lot of people say that for example Armys or Blinks or whatever whitch fandom is toxic, but for me there is no toxic fandoms

please don't hate me for this, it's just some of my opinions
I agree there are no toxic fandoms, in my opinion its just toxic people :<

HeroHaikyu

Kpop Expert
Website
herohaikyu.carrd.co
Credits
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
Green Tea
1. BTS didn’t pave the way. I state this a lot, because a lot of Army’s can’t get this through their heads.

3. Fans who compare two groups together are just here to stir the pot and I doubt they’re true fans. Example: Army’s commenting on other groups’ mvs saying “BTS did it first” “they copied BTS” etc. it’s really annoying.

4. Also on the topic of BTS, BTS isn’t the only group in K-pop. {Take what happened to NCT a couple months ago in New York when locals kept yelling at them and asking them if they were BTS and they kept apologizing saying they weren’t}
1. No. They really didn't. I love their music, I really do, but I don't think they paved the way. Honestly, yes they did really let K-pop more well known around the world, but there were so many other people and groups that paved it together as a whole group of people in the same industry.

3. I could not agree more. I swear to god, as a STAY it makes me really angry when I heard that people thought Stray Kids copied BTS' style just because they both have a concept about mental health and self produce. It also angered me that people said that Hyunjin copied Taehyun's mole and dog, even though that's just- *sigh* I'm sorry, I'm just a huge STAY and I only know a lot of facts about Stray Kids, so I can't say much about other groups.

4. "BTS, BTS, BTS" I had literally never heard of the group until last year, and I've known K-pop for 3 years. The first group I ever knew was TWICE, and I was only introduced to BTS' "DNA" by a friend two years later. Afterward, I really only listened to that song. I listened to other BTS songs, but I just didn't like them as much. Now, I've started liking a lot of other groups, so I do have a variety on my plate now, and BTS is on it as well. BTS is a great group, yes, absolutely, but they're not the only K-pop group to ever exist on the planet. There's a huge variety, so try those, please.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
This could be controversial:

I don't think IZ*ONE's Sakura is as pretty as everyone says.
Sure I think she is very beautiful, but not to the degree others are saying.
She is often regarded as one of IZ*ONE's visuals, and even got the center spot in Pick Me partially due to her visuals.
Idk there just isn't anything about her appearance that screams visual to me.
I think there are other IZ*ONE members that are prettier.
But beauty is subjective, so my words really have no place.
Anyways, this is no hate to Sakura. Just my own view of what beauty is.
She is already much more beautiful than me, so I am not trying to call her ugly or anything.

ChenXiao

Face of The Group
Credits
Gong Myung
☆ NCT 127 - Sticker [Ver. B] ☆
☆ NCT 127 - Sticker [Ver. A] ☆
Horyeong
Xie Anran and Great Guys need more love uwu
dv8afv431b751.jpg
f712da87175d63f0a06bb20475532844.jpg

HeroHaikyu

Kpop Expert
Website
herohaikyu.carrd.co
Credits
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
Green Tea
1. No. They really didn't. I love their music, I really do, but I don't think they paved the way. Honestly, yes they did really let K-pop more well known around the world, but there were so many other people and groups that paved it together as a whole group of people in the same industry.

3. I could not agree more. I swear to god, as a STAY it makes me really angry when I heard that people thought Stray Kids copied BTS' style just because they both have a concept about mental health and self produce. It also angered me that people said that Hyunjin copied Taehyun's mole and dog, even though that's just- *sigh* I'm sorry, I'm just a huge STAY and I only know a lot of facts about Stray Kids, so I can't say much about other groups.

4. "BTS, BTS, BTS" I had literally never heard of the group until last year, and I've known K-pop for 3 years. The first group I ever knew was TWICE, and I was only introduced to BTS' "DNA" by a friend two years later. Afterward, I really only listened to that song. I listened to other BTS songs, but I just didn't like them as much. Now, I've started liking a lot of other groups, so I do have a variety on my plate now, and BTS is on it as well. BTS is a great group, yes, absolutely, but they're not the only K-pop group to ever exist on the planet. There's a huge variety, so try those, please.
I just realized- *Taehyung not Taehyun

Yoongi_thec4t

Kpop Amateur
Credits
My unpopular kpop opinions-
1- Ships are kinda toxic. I’m fine when people just do it for fun and don’t actually really think of them as a couple. BUT when people get all defensive about them like that- yeah no. It’s ok to think they would “make a cute couple” but not when they “should be together” sorry if I sound rude lol
2- Fanfic ( a lot of it, not all) should stop. like the ones about ships and um other things 😳 Like, these are real people your writing about. That’s all I have to say.
3- HARD STANS NEED TO STOP.
4- Stop calling idols “oppa” or “unnie” to be cute or you think it’s hot. It’s a Korean term that doesn’t mean love interest.
5- kaachi isn’t that bad anymore. Kaachi is a “kpop group” (as said by their company not themselves)in Europe. They get tons of hate and on their vlive and if you’ve seen me my pfp will be attached as a file, and I just defend them on there bc I don’t Stan. Yes, they aren’t that good at singing and their Korean isn’t perfect BUT, it’s not their fault. The company debuted them before they knew the Korean pronunciation, and they really try hard! Kaachi isn’t very good as music (in my opinion) but they are very hard-working.
Well thanks for reading!!! I’ll probably add more lol

Attachments

• 2E523237-BDE6-4E22-BF9D-D387BF146777.jpeg
    2E523237-BDE6-4E22-BF9D-D387BF146777.jpeg
    388.5 KB · Views: 1

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Wow the ones here are really passionate and juicy I just came to say that I don’t like After School by Weeekly anymore coz I hear it everywhere and now it drives me bonkers

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
My unpopular kpop opinions-
1- Ships are kinda toxic. I’m fine when people just do it for fun and don’t actually really think of them as a couple. BUT when people get all defensive about them like that- yeah no. It’s ok to think they would “make a cute couple” but not when they “should be together” sorry if I sound rude lol
2- Fanfic ( a lot of it, not all) should stop. like the ones about ships and um other things 😳 Like, these are real people your writing about. That’s all I have to say.
3- HARD STANS NEED TO STOP.
4- Stop calling idols “oppa” or “unnie” to be cute or you think it’s hot. It’s a Korean term that doesn’t mean love interest.
5- kaachi isn’t that bad anymore. Kaachi is a “kpop group” (as said by their company not themselves)in Europe. They get tons of hate and on their vlive and if you’ve seen me my pfp will be attached as a file, and I just defend them on there bc I don’t Stan. Yes, they aren’t that good at singing and their Korean isn’t perfect BUT, it’s not their fault. The company debuted them before they knew the Korean pronunciation, and they really try hard! Kaachi isn’t very good as music (in my opinion) but they are very hard-working.
Well thanks for reading!!! I’ll probably add more lol
what’s wrong with hard stanning? It’s not so bad if you just like the more sexy/hot side of them, as long as you aren’t doing it oddly
also i am not a hard stan btw~ i is definitely a soft stan for sure, i love the cute moments🤗

Yoongi_thec4t

Kpop Amateur
Credits
what’s wrong with hard stanning? It’s not so bad if you just like the more sexy/hot side of them, as long as you aren’t doing it oddly
also i am not a hard stan btw~ i is definitely a soft stan for sure, i love the cute moments🤗
Yeah sorry if I wasn’t specific abt it :( I meant like the very odd hard stans that yeah... you know what I mean 😳