Fans being against the SuperM project

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Nt1naM12

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Albedo/Kreideprinz
Beidou
Jungwoo
Lucas
After SuperM members did a livestream on instagram via Taemin's account, they were so happy about that-in my opinion-but they seemed a bit anxious about sth. That sth is what Baekhyun also said-Fanwars! 😔
I'm totally against it, but most exo-l's are sooooooo rude and selfish. I'm an exo-l, NCTzen and Shawol and I'm not reacting like that. 😟
Instead of disappointing your idols with this kind of attitude, support them without saying anything. No bad comments about others and mostly NO DISCRIMINATION! 😠
My eyes have seen many things in chats etc. and I'd like people who think like: This group, That group or the other group doesn't diserve to be in this project etc. PLEASE STOP! ✋🛑⛔
Get in their shoes and you'll understand of what I mean! 😟
Thank you!

XIUM

official girl lover
Author
Credits
Juri
Changbin
Hitomi
im not hating on them at all, i believe that this can be a big hit!
but idk how i feel about it, i just want them to be in their respective groups.

Nt1naM12

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Albedo/Kreideprinz
Beidou
Jungwoo
Lucas
im not hating on them at all, i believe that this can be a big hit!
but idk how i feel about it, i just want them to be in their respective groups.
Look, I know it's weird, but we can't do anything now. They also said in the livestream that the SuperM schedules won't affect their main schedules in their respective groups.
Everyone agreed on that. There is no need to worry!
But after their debut you might find what you're actually feeling! :)
I hope!

OppaIsTrash

Kpop Expert
Website
twitter.com
Credits
☆ SEVENTEEN - Rock With You [Ver. D] ☆
Wonho
i've definitely seen exo-ls complaining and making a big show about superm on twitter. nctzens don't seem bothered since, from their perpective, this isn't much different from a new nct subunit debuting, so i think they're pretty well adjusted. i havent seen any shawols complaining either, the rest of shinee being in the military, superm activities wont really be a problem for a while.

while i can understand some of exo-l's issues, i think on the whole that they're being big babies about it.

XIUM

official girl lover
Author
Credits
Juri
Changbin
Hitomi
Look, I know it's weird, but we can't do anything now. They also said in the livestream that the SuperM schedules won't affect their main schedules in their respective groups.
Everyone agreed on that. There is no need to worry!
But after their debut you might find what you're actually feeling! :)
I hope!
oh i know how im feeling !
i like the group, but i just -- think its a weird move.

kkyuni

Kpop Groupie
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
Chen
Donghun
Doyoung
DK
They gave out their phone number?!😱
It’s so weird tho, tbh. I don’t know if they will actually answer. Haven’t done it, but if anyone does, reply back what they said. I’m curious, but a little skeptical.😂A2ECBACC-C021-4730-AB2D-882FE12778AB.jpeg

XIUM

official girl lover
Author
Credits
Juri
Changbin
Hitomi
They gave out their phone number?!😱
It’s so weird tho, tbh. I don’t know if they will actually answer. Haven’t done it, but if anyone does, reply back what they said. I’m curious, but a little skeptical.😂View attachment 11490
since we only use whatsapp here, i tried to see if they're on whatsapp. they aren't dkd.

Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
Sometimes exo-l’s just like to make a big deal out of the smallest things because they just wanted their ult group (EXO) to become more successful compared to the other groups and that’s the annoying part about it because other groups deserve to be in the spotlight as well, not just EXO :/

kkyuni

Kpop Groupie
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
Chen
Donghun
Doyoung
DK
Doesnt this concern them or SM about saesangs getting to them!
I found out it’s for updates about SuperM, so you feel out your information and stuff and ig whenever they txt you it’s an update. My sister tried it and that’s what it says or something like that.😉💜