Say Something Nice

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Yifan

Maknae
Credits
Yuta
Jisung
YangYang
Doyoung
Okkkk
@Yifan I know you're busy with your studying for your exam so I wish you good luck! And- You're wonderful to be around with. I haven't been able to communicate with you either because we've both been busy which is sad. I hope that we'll have more time to chat after your exam~ cause you're one of the first few who I talk with during my "shy" time. (Now it's gone XDDD) You're marvelous, great, astonishing, all of the words that you deserve to have. You're always so cheerful and I loved talking with you in my language even if it's not your first language. You're such a great friend to have and the fact that you're still doubting my age is just so funny yet cute XDDD But yeah, just know that I and others love you a lot and GOOD LUCK ON YOUR EXAM- I think you haven't started on it yet........ But yeah good luck~~
Woah! I've been hearing a lot of good feedbacks and lovely messages, but non of them felt like this :love: I love you so much!!! This is the best and most touching message I've got for this whole year(maybe I've ever received!). and I should say that you are my favorite person here and my favorite Chinese person ever... and one of my favorite people in my life. I really enjoy talking with you and that helped me to reduce my stress. I've been wanting a friend like you for a long time and I never thought that person would be 12 years younger than me XD anyway, I've never felt the age gap and it was never boring. You are cheerful and never let anyone feel down and you know how to make every awkward situation to a funny one (reminds me of some idols ๐Ÿ˜…) and most importantly, matured, understanding and experienced. I hope we will be friends for a lifetime... As I say all the time, I will be there whenever you need someone to talk to :)
It's not that I think you're lying, but I still doubt your age XD :p Can I do that until you turned 18? ๐Ÿ˜
I've kinda started studying and thank you for your wishes ๐Ÿ˜„ and I wish you all the best with your studies too!!! Study hard and become a good and valuable person to this world! I know you can be a great and inspiring person. I wish you all the best!!!!!!!!

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Woah! I've been hearing a lot of good feedbacks and lovely messages, but non of them felt like this :love: I love you so much!!! This is the best and most touching message I've got for this whole year(maybe I've ever received!). and I should say that you are my favorite person here and my favorite Chinese person ever... and one of my favorite people in my life. I really enjoy talking with you and that helped me to reduce my stress. I've been wanting a friend like you for a long time and I never thought that person would be 12 years younger than me XD anyway, I've never felt the age gap and it was never boring. You are cheerful and never let anyone feel down and you know how to make every awkward situation to a funny one (reminds me of some idols ๐Ÿ˜…) and most importantly, matured, understanding and experienced. I hope we will be friends for a lifetime... As I say all the time, I will be there whenever you need someone to talk to :)
It's not that I think you're lying, but I still doubt your age XD :p Can I do that until you turned 18? ๐Ÿ˜
I've kinda started studying and thank you for your wishes ๐Ÿ˜„ and I wish you all the best with your studies too!!! Study hard and become a good and valuable person to this world! I know you can be a great and inspiring person. I wish you all the best!!!!!!!!
YOU'RE ONLINE!!!!!!!

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
REALLY?! My small note was that touching? Oh I am honored :') Love you too~~
You've met other Chinese people before?
I am one of your favorites? REALLY?!
I've reduced your stress?
I'm 12 years younger?
Like awkward silence~~~ (Idol??)
I'm mature, understanding, and experienced?
You still doubt my age?? (And.... sure, I guess XDDDD)
Of course! You need all the courage and support!! I BELIEVE IN YOU!!!!!
I'm great and inspiring? Ok I'm sorry I'll stob XDDDDD
I'm good and valuable? Ok ok I'll stob XDD

Yifan

Maknae
Credits
Yuta
Jisung
YangYang
Doyoung
REALLY?! My small note was that touching? Oh I am honored :') Love you too~~
You've met other Chinese people before?
I am one of your favorites? REALLY?!
I've reduced your stress?
I'm 12 years younger?
Like awkward silence~~~ (Idol??)
I'm mature, understanding, and experienced?
You still doubt my age?? (And.... sure, I guess XDDDD)
Of course! You need all the courage and support!! I BELIEVE IN YOU!!!!!
I'm great and inspiring? Ok I'm sorry I'll stob XDDDDD
I'm good and valuable? Ok ok I'll stob XDD
What? you think I'm lying???? Every single thing I said about you is TRUE!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‘
๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป