𝔉𝔒𝔯𝔫 π”‰π”žπ”« 𝔗π”₯𝔒𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔒𝔰 (π”‰π”žπ”¨π”’ π”Šπ”―π”¬π”²π”­π”°)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

vivianna

θ–‡οΌšε¨
Author
Website
ah-wei.carrd.co
Credits
Helio Niccolo
Dekis Solon
✧ The Boyz Younghoon ✧
The Untamed
WHITELIST (pt. I)

WHITELIST's concept is actually quite interesting. It's better thought out that both BLACKLIST's and Hourglass's but not as complex as Hourglass's. I'm going to present two different ideas and as subtly as I can hint at the concept.

1. WHITELIST has a spy/angel concept as stated in the introduction. Their first mini album, their debut, was called Martyr's Path pt. I 'VIGILANTE'. It's title track, Howling was about people singing about their sorrows for a significant other that they long to meet. This suggesting that they are unable to. To bring it back to the album name, "martyr" is a "a person who is killed because of their religious or other beliefs". Could this be suggesting that they have died, and are simply ghosts clinging to the world with sorrow and hope to meet the one they love once again. The 'VIGILANTE' set of photocards depicted them bloody, which could yet again suggest a death.

It is already known that the concepts of BLACKLIST and WHITELIST are connected. To put this into perspective, the kingdom in which BLACKLIST were from were labelled as "those in black", also known as the color of hell. If WHITELIST were ghosts, they in theory could either,

a. have been killed by BLACKLIST or someone on that side of the story
or
b. been punished for something.

Both of these alternatives could suggest the boys having done something to be killed. This has not yet been identified but one could suggest an attack, or action of aggression towards the kingdom BLACKLIST is from as the kingdoms have a history of feats such as these.

Now, to connect this to Hourglass. Hourglass are the makers of this universe and the ones who keep peace. As the peacekeepers, it is likely that they would punish people who are not abiding by rules and instead provoking violence. In this case, the punishment would depend on Hourglass's history of punishments and the crime commited by WHITELIST.

this is all for this theory, ill post the other one tomorrow or later
im actually quite impressed at myself for this theory and the next theory too

chaerifyyy

Band Manager
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Credits
Dipsy
Christmas Lollipop
Apple White
Briar Beauty
WHITELIST (pt. I)

WHITELIST's concept is actually quite interesting. It's better thought out that both BLACKLIST's and Hourglass's but not as complex as Hourglass's. I'm going to present two different ideas and as subtly as I can hint at the concept.

1. WHITELIST has a spy/angel concept as stated in the introduction. Their first mini album, their debut, was called Martyr's Path pt. I 'VIGILANTE'. It's title track, Howling was about people singing about their sorrows for a significant other that they long to meet. This suggesting that they are unable to. To bring it back to the album name, "martyr" is a "a person who is killed because of their religious or other beliefs". Could this be suggesting that they have died, and are simply ghosts clinging to the world with sorrow and hope to meet the one they love once again. The 'VIGILANTE' set of photocards depicted them bloody, which could yet again suggest a death.

It is already known that the concepts of BLACKLIST and WHITELIST are connected. To put this into perspective, the kingdom in which BLACKLIST were from were labelled as "those in black", also known as the color of hell. If WHITELIST were ghosts, they in theory could either,

a. have been killed by BLACKLIST or someone on that side of the story
or
b. been punished for something.

Both of these alternatives could suggest the boys having done something to be killed. This has not yet been identified but one could suggest an attack, or action of aggression towards the kingdom BLACKLIST is from as the kingdoms have a history of feats such as these.

Now, to connect this to Hourglass. Hourglass are the makers of this universe and the ones who keep peace. As the peacekeepers, it is likely that they would punish people who are not abiding by rules and instead provoking violence. In this case, the punishment would depend on Hourglass's history of punishments and the crime commited by WHITELIST.

this is all for this theory, ill post the other one tomorrow or later
I WAS KIND OF CORRECT ABT HOURGLASS BEING THE BALANCE KIND OF

vivianna

θ–‡οΌšε¨
Author
Website
ah-wei.carrd.co
Credits
Helio Niccolo
Dekis Solon
✧ The Boyz Younghoon ✧
The Untamed
I WAS KIND OF CORRECT ABT HOURGLASS BEING THE BALANCE KIND OF
Yes, there was always that smaller factor but I didn’t really expand upon it. Your theory made me use that as another point for connection and in-depth concept stuff. You contributed a lot to the overall Moonlight universe.

chaerifyyy

Band Manager
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Credits
Dipsy
Christmas Lollipop
Apple White
Briar Beauty
JELO'S WORLD
Jelo's world is heavily based on emotions.
Orange Marmalade : The world of Jelo starts all the way to their debut album "Orange Marmalade". The debut was given a cute chill image which was to represent the emotions of a certain character (each jelo comeback gives a certain emotion) this album in paticularly showed the character's happiness and content with her life.
Rainy Weather : Our character is now shown in more gloomy yet calm atmosphere. This is the album that shows how the character is starting to get sad in the world she is in due to her sadness it leads to a couple of misunderstandings...
Am I The Villain? : This is the album that shows the character emotions of frustration and an even greater depression. Her gloominess in rainy weather causes people to misunderstand her. This leads to frustration which later leads to rage making the villain of her own story she was supposed to lead in. Thsi leads to us believing by the end of the album that she is long gone... or is she?​

roaxy

(Β―`*β€’.ΒΈ,€°´✿.q.:* Π²Ρ”Ξ±Ο…Ρ‚ΞΉfΟ…β„“ *.:q.✿`°€,ΒΈ.β€’*´¯)
Website
bluequeen000.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
Feel free to write what you think the new CR lore will be
(I'm just really curious)
Hint: Cherish, GHOST, and Blackjack's debut go with the concept

roaxy

Website
bluequeen000.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
Feel free to write what you think the new CR lore will be
(I'm just really curious)
Hint: Cherish, GHOST, and Blackjack's debut go with the concept
And RO5EY's comeback go with the concept as well

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧
Adding on to the CR lore
Notice that in both RO5EY and GHOST's concept photos, one member from each group is holding the some object
Since I'm really bad at theorizing I won't say much but

WHAT IF ITS USED TO CONTROL THE OTHERS OR ITS THE THING THEY NEED TO PROTECT TO STAY ALIVE :000

roaxy

Website
bluequeen000.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
Since I'm really bad at theorizing I won't say much but

WHAT IF ITS USED TO CONTROL THE OTHERS OR ITS THE THING THEY NEED TO PROTECT TO STAY ALIVE :000
It is close, but the lore is also connecting EVERYONE in CR entertaiment

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧
It is close, but the lore is also connecting EVERYONE in CR entertaiment
I'm kind of thinking of this like Kwangya

Anyhow, I think/theorize that the objects being held represent two opposing sides and all the artists in CR Ent either are on one side or have to choose a side :0

roaxy

Website
bluequeen000.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
I'm kind of thinking of this like Kwangya

Anyhow, I think/theorize that the objects being held represent two opposing sides and all the artists in CR Ent either are on one side or have to choose a side :0
OMG you're SO CLOSE!!!!
I want to say more but I'll spoil it then :(