𝔉𝔒𝔯𝔫 π”‰π”žπ”« 𝔗π”₯𝔒𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔒𝔰 (π”‰π”žπ”¨π”’ π”Šπ”―π”¬π”²π”­π”°)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

roaxy

(Β―`*β€’.ΒΈ,€°´✿.q.:* Π²Ρ”Ξ±Ο…Ρ‚ΞΉfΟ…β„“ *.:q.✿`°€,ΒΈ.β€’*´¯)
Website
bluequeen000.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
RLLY- I can't believe I actually got close lolll
We'll just have to wait until the full storyline is revealeddd
Yep it's probably going to be revealed after RO5EY's promotions are over

vivianna

θ–‡οΌšε¨
Author
Website
ah-wei.carrd.co
Credits
Helio Niccolo
Dekis Solon
✧ The Boyz Younghoon ✧
The Untamed
ENCHANTRESS pt.I

ENCHANTRESS 1st EP - 'Enchanted: First Sight'
The debut of these international stars features the fairy tale Cinderella. Cinderella is a classic tale about a girl abused by her stepmother and stepsisters. Her fairy godmother helps her get to a ball held by the prince where she loses a shoe. The prince looks all over the land to eventually find that Cinderella owns the shoe and marries her. In several versions of Cinderella, the stepmother and stepsisters then die because of things like rocks crushing them. This is the first part of the story. Based on this, the storyline can either be that ENCHANTRESS are people who punish those who deserve it, or they are stuck in an endless loop of punishment and this is their first bad deed. It could be possible that ENCHANTRESS are not the princesses at all, rather the villains of the story pretending to be princesses.

This concept I find quite interesting, I haven't completely analyzed all of their releases but some of them and I think the theory I've made works so far. It's pretty hard to find a storyline because of how many releases they have. Not sure where this is going and if I'm going to continue this. I'm going to go ahead and assume I will. Maybe release something tomorrow, the day after, or next week. This was a really short explanation, I just wanted to introduce a few things to think about. Having said that, have a nice day and stay tuned for the next part.

LostInTheDream

🧚Iα‘Žα—©α‘•TIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
ENCHANTRESS pt.I

ENCHANTRESS 1st EP - 'Enchanted: First Sight'
The debut of these international stars features the fairy tale Cinderella. Cinderella is a classic tale about a girl abused by her stepmother and stepsisters. Her fairy godmother helps her get to a ball held by the prince where she loses a shoe. The prince looks all over the land to eventually find that Cinderella owns the shoe and marries her. In several versions of Cinderella, the stepmother and stepsisters then die because of things like rocks crushing them. This is the first part of the story. Based on this, the storyline can either be that ENCHANTRESS are people who punish those who deserve it, or they are stuck in an endless loop of punishment and this is their first bad deed. It could be possible that ENCHANTRESS are not the princesses at all, rather the villains of the story pretending to be princesses.

This concept I find quite interesting, I haven't completely analyzed all of their releases but some of them and I think the theory I've made works so far. It's pretty hard to find a storyline because of how many releases they have. Not sure where this is going and if I'm going to continue this. I'm going to go ahead and assume I will. Maybe release something tomorrow, the day after, or next week. This was a really short explanation, I just wanted to introduce a few things to think about. Having said that, have a nice day and stay tuned for the next part.
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I didn't even know it had that ending!!
I'm so excited!
I'm writing lore for them now but it's on the brighter side so this'll be so excited to read!
Thank you!!

chaerifyyy

Band Manager
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Credits
Dipsy
Christmas Lollipop
Apple White
Briar Beauty
bimil63 (λΉ„λ°€63)
a user on the site fern fan theories known as 고사리 이둠 who is very well known as a user who writes tons of theories and inside stories about the famous kprofiles company chaence entertainment. bimil63's theories are very well known to netizens to the point sometimes their content gets deleted by the site causing even more suspicion. a special thing about the user that the netizens noticed is that bimil means secrets in korean meaning that bimil63 may have more secrets coming, not just about chaence but many other kprofiles companies...

chaerifyyy

Band Manager
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Credits
Dipsy
Christmas Lollipop
Apple White
Briar Beauty
{bimil63}:
JELO THIRD MEMBER
you may be wondering "third member? you must be talking about jei?" but no. i'm talking about the actual third member of jelo that was supposed to debut. hear me out, the girl i'm going to talk about goes by the eunkyeong lim, heard of that name right?
about eunkyeong lim
she was a very popular trainee during the years 2017-2019. despite joined HWAAN LABEL in 2014 she transferred to chaence in the year of 2017 skyrocketing herself to pre-debut fame, well known for her simple yet captivating visuals and dancing talent, in fact she even trained alongside the members of pinkfr0st, the soloist minja, and many other now famous idols.

df32ceac9e50d5a12d44e9f5c604ca0ae38a9cbbr1-1242-1242v2_hq.jpg

(lim eunkyeong)
chaerin - cherry bullet
eunkyeong's downfall

things seemed to be going well for the trainee, until the year 2019 suddenly her instagram account got deleted which was the first sign. fans assumed she must be prepared for her debut because usually chaence trainees delete their social media accounts before or while preparing for debut. however suspicion started arising after netizens found that many idols who were good friends with eunkyeong and took photos with her deleted it on their instagram accounts. the most infamous example of this is with the pinkfr0st member rea, i think this was because rea and eunkyeong were shown to be very close and took may photos together and when rea deleted all her photos and vids of eunkyeong on all her social platforms it was the most noticeable. many people got upset and angry but others assumed she had left the company. but, even if eunkyeong had left the company chaence would announce especially considering she was very well known.

now, where does jelo come into all this?
- well plans for jelo were made in chaence as high as 2017. they were even mentioned a few times by the ceo's of chaence myunghee and eunkyung (not the trainee eunkyeong lol) and guess what? they weren't mentioned as a duo but a trio. you may say "then it must have been jei." no, they weren't talking about jei and this clip from 2018 on the radio show LAY BACK basically confirms it.
[LAY BACK : Episode 223]
Minyoung Kim : So, Myunghee you said something about a trio in the works of Chaence Entertainment. I know you said no spoilers but can you give atleast a bit of insight on it please!
Myunghee : Okay, fine but you have to get me chocolates later.
*Both laugh
Myunghee : So, the objective of the group is to attract the korean, japanese, and chinese market. We want our trio to be big across Asia so we will be having a diverse set of members one member will be chinese, one member will be japanese, and one member will be korean.
[July 21, 2018 Timestamp : 36:23]
"one member will be korean"
doesn't this basically confirm all the suspicions. eunkyeong was supposed to debut with jelo in fact she came into Chaence Entertainment is 2017 the time where rumors were spreading of a trio. in the years between 2019 - 2020 is where this start falling a part eunkyeong is no where to be seen on social media and in fact she is not mentioned once among the members of jelo. so, what happened?
my theories are that eunkyeong knew something, she knew something about chaence that chaence didn't want to be revealed to the public. she threatened to expose this of chaence however chaence shut her mouth and isolated her from all her idol friends. you remember the audio that was released in mid 2022 around the time of Jelo's debut?
if not, here it is.
[channel : annedoe - YouTube]
Male Voice : You can't tell anyone, and if they know you know what we'll do to you.
*inaudible yelling
Glitchy Female Voice : I WON'T LET YOU GET AWAY WITH THIS. I KNOW WHAT YOU DID. YOU-
Male Voice : Keep you voice down. You better keep quiet or we won't spare you.
*inaudible yelling and screaming
[May 4, 2022 - YouTube]
everyone thought they were just 2 employees arguing chaence even put out a statement confirming. however i thought the girl's voice in the video sounded a lot similiar to eunkyeong's voice in may of the trainee specials chaence posts and if i'm correct this audio just might confirm that eunkyeong definitely had something she knew that we didn't and chaence didn't want her to let anyone know.
bimil out~

chaerifyyy

Band Manager
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Credits
Dipsy
Christmas Lollipop
Apple White
Briar Beauty
{bimil63}:
JELO THIRD MEMBER
you may be wondering "third member? you must be talking about jei?" but no. i'm talking about the actual third member of jelo that was supposed to debut. hear me out, the girl i'm going to talk about goes by the eunkyeong lim, heard of that name right?
about eunkyeong lim
she was a very popular trainee during the years 2017-2019. despite joined HWAAN LABEL in 2014 she transferred to chaence in the year of 2017 skyrocketing herself to pre-debut fame, well known for her simple yet captivating visuals and dancing talent, in fact she even trained alongside the members of pinkfr0st, the soloist minja, and many other now famous idols.

df32ceac9e50d5a12d44e9f5c604ca0ae38a9cbbr1-1242-1242v2_hq.jpg

(lim eunkyeong)
chaerin - cherry bullet
eunkyeong's downfall

things seemed to be going well for the trainee, until the year 2019 suddenly her instagram account got deleted which was the first sign. fans assumed she must be prepared for her debut because usually chaence trainees delete their social media accounts before or while preparing for debut. however suspicion started arising after netizens found that many idols who were good friends with eunkyeong and took photos with her deleted it on their instagram accounts. the most infamous example of this is with the pinkfr0st member rea, i think this was because rea and eunkyeong were shown to be very close and took may photos together and when rea deleted all her photos and vids of eunkyeong on all her social platforms it was the most noticeable. many people got upset and angry but others assumed she had left the company. but, even if eunkyeong had left the company chaence would announce especially considering she was very well known.

now, where does jelo come into all this?
- well plans for jelo were made in chaence as high as 2017. they were even mentioned a few times by the ceo's of chaence myunghee and eunkyung (not the trainee eunkyeong lol) and guess what? they weren't mentioned as a duo but a trio. you may say "then it must have been jei." no, they weren't talking about jei and this clip from 2018 on the radio show LAY BACK basically confirms it.
[LAY BACK : Episode 223]
Minyoung Kim : So, Myunghee you said something about a trio in the works of Chaence Entertainment. I know you said no spoilers but can you give atleast a bit of insight on it please!
Myunghee : Okay, fine but you have to get me chocolates later.
*Both laugh
Myunghee : So, the objective of the group is to attract the korean, japanese, and chinese market. We want our trio to be big across Asia so we will be having a diverse set of members one member will be chinese, one member will be japanese, and one member will be korean.
[July 21, 2018 Timestamp : 36:23]
"one member will be korean"
doesn't this basically confirm all the suspicions. eunkyeong was supposed to debut with jelo in fact she came into Chaence Entertainment is 2017 the time where rumors were spreading of a trio. in the years between 2019 - 2020 is where this start falling a part eunkyeong is no where to be seen on social media and in fact she is not mentioned once among the members of jelo. so, what happened?
my theories are that eunkyeong knew something, she knew something about chaence that chaence didn't want to be revealed to the public. she threatened to expose this of chaence however chaence shut her mouth and isolated her from all her idol friends. you remember the audio that was released in mid 2022 around the time of Jelo's debut?
if not, here it is.
[channel : annedoe - YouTube]
Male Voice : You can't tell anyone, and if they know you know what we'll do to you.
*inaudible yelling
Glitchy Female Voice : I WON'T LET YOU GET AWAY WITH THIS. I KNOW WHAT YOU DID. YOU-
Male Voice : Keep you voice down. You better keep quiet or we won't spare you.
*inaudible yelling and screaming
[May 4, 2022 - YouTube]
everyone thought they were just 2 employees arguing chaence even put out a statement confirming. however i thought the girl's voice in the video sounded a lot similiar to eunkyeong's voice in may of the trainee specials chaence posts and if i'm correct this audio just might confirm that eunkyeong definitely had something she knew that we didn't and chaence didn't want her to let anyone know.
bimil out~
COMMENTS
tusui : Omg... wow. Here's my theory I think Chaence isn't fully responsible for this i think hwaan had some part in this. Back then, in 2017-2020 Chaence was falling under bankruptcy due to this they acquired Hwaan with the help of CEO Moon (former ceo of hwaan label), Chaence was originally praised by fans for treating their trainees and idols properly however notice how in 2017 there was so many scandals and rumors against Chaence for their treatment of staff and idols. However ever since lee sujin has been made ceo of Hwaan label notice how all those rumors went away. Gwok Moon definitely had a very big part to play in this. Poor Eunkyeong... she must've known something that happened really badly to one of the trainees.

Anonymous : Hello, I'm a very close of Eunkyeong and I really appreciate this post. Why? Because you didn't assume anything about Eunkyeong. The whole thing has effected her greatly, she stopped calling me and everyone around her and completely shut herself. Only recently has she been taking care of herself and hanging out with me atleast. Sometimes I ask of her about her life as a trainee and she immediately looks upset whenever there's a mention of PINKFR0ST she stays silent. I'm not sure what happened but it has effected her greatly and I hope she gets justice and returns as the Eunkyeong I used know.

mochimyers : I agree with everything except when you brushed of that part about PINKFR0ST's Rea. I think she also had a part to play in this.

See all 122 comments...

WHAT DO YOU THINK AND WHAT ARE YOUR THEORIES?

roaxy

Website
bluequeen000.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
CR Lore (Since I figured I would have to do this at some point)

So basically, the CR universe is split into two sides, Light and Dark. Each side has a ruler. For the Dark side, Jia is known as the Dark Queen. Currently, there is no debuted ruler for the Light side. GHOST is known as the protectors of the Dark side, while RO5EY is known as the advisors. Blackjack is known as the most trusted assistants of the Dark Queen, or Jia.
Cherish is currently the only group on the Light side, with the role of advisors. But who knows, maybe that will change soon....

roaxy

Website
bluequeen000.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
CR Lore (Since I figured I would have to do this at some point)

So basically, the CR universe is split into two sides, Light and Dark. Each side has a ruler. For the Dark side, Jia is known as the Dark Queen. Currently, there is no debuted ruler for the Light side. GHOST is known as the protectors of the Dark side, while RO5EY is known as the advisors. Blackjack is known as the most trusted assistants of the Dark Queen, or Jia.
Cherish is currently the only group on the Light side, with the role of advisors. But who knows, maybe that will change soon....

I will be continuing this

roaxy

Website
bluequeen000.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
CR Lore Part 2: Objects

As you (or at least some of you) have noticed, in GHOST's debut concept photos, you can see one of the members holding a rose. In RO5EY's latest comeback concept photos, you can see a member holding a rose as well.
Since I mentioned earlier that both RO5EY and GHOST are on the Dark side, you probably think they have a connection. If you did, you're correct! The official object of the Dark side is a rose. It symbolizes all the power that the Dark has.

The object of the Light side will be revealed soon.
Try to guess what it is, there are hints.

chaerifyyy

Band Manager
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Credits
Dipsy
Christmas Lollipop
Apple White
Briar Beauty
Anonymous User: I know who is behind seolgi65 and bilmi65. I can't say too much, I don't know what will happen but someone in the industry is behind. I used to be the owner, I was friends with Soojin back in 2015. I am the exact friend they think is no longer a friend of theirs, to be honest after what i've done I wouldn't consider myself a friend. I'm sorry everyone, I'm sorry Soojin, I'm sorry Mia, I'm sorry Juhyeon.