❥--[Mental Health Support Space]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Zerø_21

Maknae
Website
www.quotev.com
Credits
Yeosang
Yunho
Jongho
Seonghwa
tw/ eating, ED, body dysmorphia, all of that kinda stuff

Idk if it is just me, but the mirror I had in my dorm made me look completely different than the one in my room at home. The one in my room makes me look smushed down and chunky. My dorm one made me look skinny and tall. Whenever I look in the mirror now I envision myself weighing much more than I actually do. Even when I'm walking around my thighs brushing together feel so much more present. My body dysmorphia is coming back with all the power it is capable of.
I've been thinking about loosing some weight again but haven't had the motivation to do so. I'm on the lower side of my weight spectrum. But I just feel gross and look gross. I weighed myself today, so I have an idea of how much I want to lose.
But I also don't want to start this again. I'm an adult and need to get my shit together and stop diving into ED habits.
Why do brains have to be so annoying.
Hmm how do I exactly put what I want to say here
Here goes
You're perfect, even when you don't feel like it at times (Idk how to what I want to say here in words)

Zerø_21

Maknae
Website
www.quotev.com
Credits
Yeosang
Yunho
Jongho
Seonghwa
My dad plays favourites, even though he won't admit it. He treats my oldest younger brother like he's some kind of royalty, and me… well it's like I'm some kind of obstacle or something. While I'm annoyed that my bro gets all the attention, I'm also worried for him.

I'm always pressured to study and get good grades since I'm the oldest and when I don't dad obviously starts pointing out that my bro's better than me. But when he grows older and becomes around my age (I'm a middle schooler) I'm worried dad will play favourites with him and my youngest bro who'll be a first grader (which is my other bro's current age). I'm worried that dad will put too much pressure on him and invalidate his feelings like he does to mine. That he'll constantly have to be 'perfect' and live up to dad's standards. That he'll be treated like he doesn't exist or anything. That he'll also start stressing out like I did and go to drastic measures. That he'll end up feeling emotionally insecure and he won't be able to open up about his struggles to anyone else in my family.

I don't even know what else to mention at this point but I do wish that there would be some way for me to reach out for him if this does start happening

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
i swear i secretly want to leave that friend group ☠
one is putting us in a shitty situtation and leave us like "get over it"
and the two others are acting like nothing happened
one of them also said "we shouldn't worry"
idk what to do anymore- i feel like i will leave this school with that problem still going on
like when you hide things from me, when you lie to me, to us, is this a real friendship anymore?
or i think we all want to continue bc we're scared about the fact that people of our class find out about this stuff, this stuff about *us*, the friend group who never had issues or problems between the "members"
honestly i'm also scared of that but why hiding it
then if i have to be the mean girl here okay why not (no but i really feel that it will end up like this-)
if i have to do this at least to resolve this problem, then why not?

Starman

Kpop Fan
Credits
So like i feel bad cause when people rant to me i feel that i cant do nothing i just say "hope it gets better" or "sorry" honestly makes feel like a piece of trash

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
my parents truly understand nothing
i was out today with my friend. my dad told me to go back home at 2 pm but i finished school at 12 pm and i didn't have time so i went back home at 3pm
so he decided to ground me. now i can't go out till the end of the year bc i "betrayed his trust on me"
i said that he doesn't want to understand how i feel and he said that he doesn't care.
"revise".
so i was crying rn and now my moms told me that i cry for nothing and that we're moving in june and its not a big deal if i cant see my friends outside school
then they ask me why don't u have motivation
i'm tired. really i can't do this anymore
does someone understand me irl?
no more phone. no more tv. no more ipad. no more contacts with my friends outside school. at this point, i truly hate how my life became like this.

JJ+J1117

Kpop Fan
Credits
Kim Chaehyun
Leeseo
Soeun
i was out today with my friend. my dad told me to go back home at 2 pm but i finished school at 12 pm and i didn't have time so i went back home at 3pm
so he decided to ground me. now i can't go out till the end of the year bc i "betrayed his trust on me"
i said that he doesn't want to understand how i feel and he said that he doesn't care.
"revise".
so i was crying rn and now my moms told me that i cry for nothing and that we're moving in june and its not a big deal if i cant see my friends outside school
no more phone. no more tv. no more ipad. no more contacts with my friends outside school. at this point, i truly hate how my life became like this.
I understand completely and my parents ground me for trust too. Really I had a problem with my bf and my parents thought about it and thought i was lying and like we set the whole thing up so they decide to take my phone just bc i was with him. I completely understand with ur parents and mine. and my step mother decided to move me to a Christian school just bc im with my bf and we done things and she making my dad trying say yes. I competely understand what ur going through

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
welp, i got an official adhd diagnosis today. i'm not at all surprised lol. i also had to do an autism screening and my results were "highly indicative" of autism, so i've gotta go to a specialty clinic for further testing. i'm not surprised by this either, tbh.

sua.lel.bora

Kpop Fan
Credits
Chaeyoung
Monday
"revise".
i completely understand you. my mum would do the same thing with the 'betrayed trust'. i would like to ask what exactly is his definition of 'betrayed trust'? bc ur dad's the one not trusting you, so obviously everything would be 'betrayed trust'. if he can't be trusting enough to believe youcame home one hour late bc you didn't have time, he should rethink his entire relationship with you.

there are also many factors that affect how early/late you arrive at a destination. obviously if your bus is 20 minutes late and the journey takes 30 minutes you are going to be very late. if this happened and ur dad didn't trust you enough to believe this, he needs to, again, rethink.

also, why is it not a big deal that u can't see ur friends outside school? esp as a teen, friends make up almost more of your life than parents do. friends are the ones that influence/impact us, not our parents. wym its not a big deal? i heard of someone who bc they couldn't make friends by themselves became depressed and eventually a stalker. that all happened during middle/high school (teen era). in this case, ur parents are literally the ones at fault.

now i'm angry.

vwuri

Kpop Rookie
Credits
come on now.
i know i shouldnt have fought her, now my mom is mad. this put a really bad halt on our recovering relationship
but idc lol
I really don't care, that I don't care. and its a problem I guess, but I don't care that its a problem because I really don't care about anything right now?

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
i completely understand you. my mum would do the same thing with the 'betrayed trust'. i would like to ask what exactly is his definition of 'betrayed trust'? bc ur dad's the one not trusting you, so obviously everything would be 'betrayed trust'. if he can't be trusting enough to believe youcame home one hour late bc you didn't have time, he should rethink his entire relationship with you.

there are also many factors that affect how early/late you arrive at a destination. obviously if your bus is 20 minutes late and the journey takes 30 minutes you are going to be very late. if this happened and ur dad didn't trust you enough to believe this, he needs to, again, rethink.

also, why is it not a big deal that u can't see ur friends outside school? esp as a teen, friends make up almost more of your life than parents do. friends are the ones that influence/impact us, not our parents. wym its not a big deal? i heard of someone who bc they couldn't make friends by themselves became depressed and eventually a stalker. that all happened during middle/high school (teen era). in this case, ur parents are literally the ones at fault.

now i'm angry.
ikrr, i even went out in by metro, to go faster bc i usually walk
im happy that ppl understand me :')

vwuri

Kpop Rookie
Credits
tw / eating disorder, body image

i've always had body dysmorphia, i guess. and I was always considered "big" I guess.
i don't think I look "big" but when people tell me I am I think its true for a short time.
but I guess right now, I'm thinking it still.

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
not a guy in my class who wants to grow his hair being summoned by the manager of our grade because he had a "bun" and its considered as an "innappropriate hairstyle"in my school by the student services office???? what the hell?
i was so sad abt this bc apparently he cried :cc
but it was so funny when he started to come to school like that bc he gave us eren jager vibes

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
not a guy in my class who wants to grow his hair being summoned by the manager of our grade because he had a "bun" and its considered as an "innappropriate hairstyle"in my school by the student services office???? what the hell?
i was so sad abt this bc apparently he cried :cc
but it was so funny when he started to come to school like that bc he gave us eren jager vibes
i hate when schools do stuff like that, it would hurt literally no one to just let students wear what they feel expresses them best :/
there was actually a girl in my school who wore a slightly tight sweatshirt and was body shamed by the ppl in the office and they pretty much told her if she was thinner, they wouldn't have said anything abt tight clothes