❥--[Mental Health Support Space]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
I’ve been having auditory hallucinations almost every night. My doctor at the time (moved to a different one, who’s way nicer & takes me seriously) said that I was basically lying and it was probably cuz of my ear infections as a kid 😀 So I haven’t told anyone else till now, I don’t trust telling anybody except you guys
dang, that must be rlly scary. i'm sorry you're going through that :/
and fuck that doctor, i'm glad you got a better one

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
Mmm I don’t think so, especially since I was adopted into this family, no clue if it’s hereditary
oh, okay. i was just wondering bc carbon monoxide, which is odorless and not rlly detectable by humans, can cause auditory hallucinations. it can also cause sudden feelings of depression, the feeling of pressure or like you're being touched, and can be deadly, esp to sleeping ppl. if you have a carbon monoxide detector, you can check the air in your room or you can call the fire department to come check.

Lysaa

‘Go Habs Go’
Website
hurricanetort.carrd.co
Credits
Happy Sun
Mikasa Ackerman
Lizzie Hearts
Kokomi Teruhashi
oh, okay. i was just wondering bc carbon monoxide, which is odorless and not rlly detectable by humans, can cause auditory hallucinations. it can also cause sudden feelings of depression, the feeling of pressure or like you're being touched, and can be deadly, esp to sleeping ppl. if you have a carbon monoxide detector, you can check the air in your room or you can call the fire department to come check.
Ooohhhhh, I didn’t even think abt that, I will def check, thanks!

vwuri

Kpop Rookie
Credits
after my choir concert my mom saw sh on my arm on accident and she yelled at me for so long and i was js like "u dont wanna help me"
n what rlly got me was that she said "is it because you want to be emo" like no... it's because im mentally ill you amazing lady.
its okay though,,, now its really not but oh well.

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
after my choir concert my mom saw sh on my arm on accident and she yelled at me for so long and i was js like "u dont wanna help me"
n what rlly got me was that she said "is it because you want to be emo" like no... it's because im mentally ill you amazing lady.
its okay though,,, now its really not but oh well.
i'm sorry she reacted like that. i used to sh, too, but i'm 3 yrs clean now. it's hard and i'm sorry you're going through that. my pms are always open if you need/want to talk <3

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
y'all everythings wrong in my life
my grades in maths are bad and my dad acts like i'm bad at every subjects
i was crying loudly not a long ago and my parents were like "stop crying"
my dad took my phone, put a code on the ipad so i cant use it, i cant use my laptop when i want and now he really took my hair straightner bc i use it weekly..-
another girl is crushing on my crush and he told her that he's having a crush on someone but she doesn't know who is it but she is thinking of someone who isn't me so i'm sad for her and for me (but i still think he likes me) / (idc abt the fact that she is crushing on him but i'm sad for her)
can't handle the thing with my friend bc the other friends think that we should stop talking and trying to resolve it, so it's not the same anymore
and absolutely everything hurts me
i need a break but everyone in my life don't see it
this is so tiring.

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
my dad took my phone, put a code on the ipad so i cant use it, i cant use my laptop when i want and now he really took my hair straightner bc i use it weekly..-
another girl is crushing on my crush and he told her that he's having a crush on someone but she doesn't know who is it but she is thinking of someone who isn't me so i'm sad for her and for me (but i still think he likes me) / (idc abt the fact that she is crushing on him but i'm sad for her)
can't handle the thing with my friend bc the other friends think that we should stop talking and trying to resolve it, so it's not the same anymore
this is so tiring.
i'm sorry you're going through all this, you don't deserve that. my pms are always open if you need/want to talk <3

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
this is so tiring.
okay but y'all when i say that i think hee likes me back i'm not lying & idk what to do with it 😭
last monday on art class he told me "ich liebe dich" like 🤨🤨???!!! idk if he was joking tho
then yesterday when we were waiting for our turn to go to the cafeteria he came with a friend and said "yknow that winter is my lover but i never dared to tell her" ayoo SAY IT MORE CLEARLY??? i'm so confused 😭😭
idk if hes joking bc yknow boys are weird :')
ghghhghg

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝙻𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝙻𝙰𝚄𝙶𝙷 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝙴𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙽💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
My mom loves to pull the “you’re too old to be acting like this” and the “mental disorders aren’t real, you just want to be the center of attention & want people to baby you.” Whenever I mention anything about being depressed, dealing with anxiety, SH or ED. She swears up and down I don’t have any of those things & the SH & ED was just me trying to get attention but come on, why would I do something like that for attention? I hate SH & having an ED but I’ve had/done both since I was 12, and I can’t stop. I don’t expect her to understand, this is the same woman who called me “retarded” & said I have a “learning disability” because my mind doesn’t process things like other people, I need something explained to me at least 4-5 times & half the time I still don’t even understand it.

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
My mom loves to pull the “you’re too old to be acting like this” and the “mental disorders aren’t real, you just want to be the center of attention & want people to baby you.” Whenever I mention anything about being depressed, dealing with anxiety, SH or ED. She swears up and down I don’t have any of those things & the SH & ED was just me trying to get attention but come on, why would I do something like that for attention? I hate SH & having an ED but I’ve had/done both since I was 12, and I can’t stop. I don’t expect her to understand, this is the same woman who called me “retarded” & said I have a “learning disability” because my mind doesn’t process things like other people, I need something explained to me at least 4-5 times & half the time I still don’t even understand it.
that sucks, i'm sorry she treats you like that. but no matter what she says, you're valid and you deserve to be listened to and taken seriously

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
that sucks, i'm sorry she treats you like that. but no matter what she says, you're valid and you deserve to be listened to and taken seriously
Yeah, idk what her deal is. She’s all for mental illnesses when it comes to my brother’s girlfriend but fuck my life ig lol

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
i'm not surprised, my ex stepmom would do the same thing: be all nice in public in stuff and then beat children w wooden 2x4s
Jesus, what is wrong with these women 💀

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
tw/ eating, ED, body dysmorphia, all of that kinda stuff

Idk if it is just me, but the mirror I had in my dorm made me look completely different than the one in my room at home. The one in my room makes me look smushed down and chunky. My dorm one made me look skinny and tall. Whenever I look in the mirror now I envision myself weighing much more than I actually do. Even when I'm walking around my thighs brushing together feel so much more present. My body dysmorphia is coming back with all the power it is capable of.
I've been thinking about loosing some weight again but haven't had the motivation to do so. I'm on the lower side of my weight spectrum. But I just feel gross and look gross. I weighed myself today, so I have an idea of how much I want to lose.
But I also don't want to start this again. I'm an adult and need to get my shit together and stop diving into ED habits.
Why do brains have to be so annoying.