A Formal Introduction

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

churrykiss

girl group enthusiast
Author
Credits
Hello! I thought I would do a little introduction thread today.
My name is Tori, I am eighteen, and I love ✨girl groups✨. I've been into K-Pop since 2017. My friend liked NCT so I listened to some of their music and became a fan. After looking into K-Pop more I found all these amazing girl groups- the deeper I got the more nugu groups I found. It seems like all I do now is investigate small groups all day. I've been looking into music from other countries recently as well. I would love to make friends so if you think we would get along, send me a message!

Have a good day!
chaeyeon.jpg

chuu.jpg

jihyo.jpg

MiroshChaeray

Kpop Stan
Credits
Ji Changwook
Ahn Hyoseop
Hide
Shinwon
:annyeong3:
Hello Tori, and welcome to the forums. I'm Mi.
Ah, I got introduced to k-music by a friend as well, around 2006. ^^ The band was DBSK (perhaps you've heard of it?).

https.rensblush

Kpop Groupie
Website
23yuta.carrd.co
Credits
Intak
Jiung
Jongseob
Keeho
hi tori! i'm adrian and i've been a kpop stan since 2016 with bts' blood, sweat & tears! i'm more of a bg stan but i REALLY wanna get into a lot of ggs 😔🙏
anyway, welcome to the forums! v happy to meet you!! /g

churrykiss

girl group enthusiast
Author
Credits
:annyeong3:
Hello Tori, and welcome to the forums. I'm Mi.
Ah, I got introduced to k-music by a friend as well, around 2006. ^^ The band was DBSK (perhaps you've heard of it?).
I haven't but perhaps I will look into them!

MiroshChaeray

Kpop Stan
Credits
Ji Changwook
Ahn Hyoseop
Hide
Shinwon
I haven't but perhaps I will look into them!
DBSK (Dong Bang Shin Ki) was formed in 2003 and known as TVXQ in Chinese, and also as Tohoshinki in Japanese.
Which name to use is a matter of preference. I tend to stick to DBSK (occassionally Tohoshinki, esp when referring to their Japanese songs)
Back then, they consisted of 5 members. Nowadays it's a duo.

anmybeloved

silas
Author
Credits
Hello~ I'm Fang/Silas, I got into kpop in 2015 (started with SHINee, Brown Eyed Girls, and BigBang)

I'm mainly a bg stan but i'm not as big into kpop as I was last year, i'm more into Vkei

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
Hello! I thought I would do a little introduction thread today.
My name is Tori, I am eighteen, and I love ✨girl groups✨. I've been into K-Pop since 2017. My friend liked NCT so I listened to some of their music and became a fan. After looking into K-Pop more I found all these amazing girl groups- the deeper I got the more nugu groups I found. It seems like all I do now is investigate small groups all day. I've been looking into music from other countries recently as well. I would love to make friends so if you think we would get along, send me a message!

Have a good day!
View attachment 58179

View attachment 58180

View attachment 58181
hello, i'm winter! nice to meet you c:

uuu_jiii

Kpop Stan
Website
my.wizardingworld.com
Credits
Handong
Mia
Shinobu Kocho
Siyeon
Hello, I'm Alexis~
my dad introduced kpop to me, when i was 3 or 4? the first kpop song i heard was SNSD's Gee. My first stan and all-time stan iss T-ARA, I live in hopes of a full T-ARA comeback....but my ult grps are Dreamcatcher, LOONA, MAMAMOO, (G)I-DLE, PURPLEKISS and honestly so much more. Do you want to PM me or do you want me to?

churrykiss

girl group enthusiast
Author
Credits
Hello, I'm Alexis~
my dad introduced kpop to me, when i was 3 or 4? the first kpop song i heard was SNSD's Gee. My first stan and all-time stan iss T-ARA, I live in hopes of a full T-ARA comeback....but my ult grps are Dreamcatcher, LOONA, MAMAMOO, (G)I-DLE, PURPLEKISS and honestly so much more. Do you want to PM me or do you want me to?
Mine are always open if you want to chat!

Tracy

.𖥔 𝗟𝗶𝗲 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗬𝗼𝘂𖥔 ˖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
Website
tenacy.carrd.co
Credits
Dancing Winnie The Pooh
Mark
Haechan