β™¨β™‘π™Ώπš›πš˜πš“πšŽπšŒπš πš‚πšπšŠπš›β™‘β™¨

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

jooggie

Kpop Stan
stanning blackpink unlike u uncultured swines
Website
jooggiebp.carrd.co
Credits
Eric Nam
Taeil
Hendery
Yunho
Disclaimer: i got this idea from @ohmygirlsus and they gave me permission to use this. so don't thank me, i just thought it was really cool. it's changed from the original so they are not exactly the same.
Also, the songs and the companies will not match up!

165241_project_star_cover.png

30 trainees--only 8 will make it

1. all trainees must be between the age of 16-25
2. only the companies listed are the only companies your trainee can be under
3. no voting for yourself
4. voting will take place on google forms
5. do not vote for other groups songs
6. you are not apart of this project, do not vote for songs; only the winning trainee
7. if you are not apart of this please ask to be apart of the taglist
8. YES! this is co-ed!
YG Entertainment
0/5

Starship Entertainment
0/5

JYP Entertainment
1/5

Top Media
0/5

Big Hit Labels
0/5

SM Entertainment
0/5
Birth Name β€”
Stage Name β€”
Date of Birth β€”
Birthplace β€”
Ethnicity β€”
Age β€”
Zodiac sign β€”
Faceclaim β€”
Company β€”
Lead Skill β€”
Special Talents β€”
Introduction β€” (Full name, company, quote, likes/dislikes, why they want to survive the show)
Kang Hyunggu (Kino of Pentagon)
none yet :(
have fun with this please don't take it too seriously... I will try my best to make it fun!

Last edited:

pika_chuu

❀️WH0 CARES❀️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
Birth Name β€” Denki (im making up a last name ofc) Kang
Stage Name β€” Kiki
Date of Birth β€”May 26, 2004
Birthplace β€” Daegu
Ethnicity β€” Half Korean, Half Japanese
Age β€” 16
Zodiac sign β€” Gemini
Faceclaim β€” Kang Hyunggu (Kino of Pentagon)
Company β€” JYP Entertainment
Lead Skill β€” Dancing
Special Talents β€” I am very flexible and can do the splits! (pfft not irl though)
Introduction β€” (Full name, company, quote, likes/dislikes, why they want to survive the show) My name is Kang Denki, and I'm under JYP Entertainment. My favorite quote is, "Be the rainbow in someone's storm." I love dancing, and rapping. I also enjoy choreographing, which I like to think I'm rather good at! I love the color pink, and listening to music. I also love nature, plants and animals are just so amazing! I don't like mean people, and I also don't like to clean my room, which leads to some mess! I really don't like tomatoes. I would love to debut and survive the show because it is my dream to perform and make other people happy!

jooggie

Kpop Stan
Website
jooggiebp.carrd.co
Credits
Eric Nam
Taeil
Hendery
Yunho
Kiki (Project Star) Profile & Facts
50J7fZ3SrEyTPxhx9ySMlEGhqKW9t41FQD2i90t3vym--tGz9jzqeKUtEhVlri19TcsMN_xaxYuQgDob6EoZ0kbffePRlejzGi2VUcCamKkQ4FAIP20qeJWlGtf7joIPNU1BSco

Kiki is a JYP trainee currently participating in the survival show β€œProject Star”

Stage Name: Kiki

Birth Name: Denki Kang

Birthday: May 26, 2004

Zodiac Sign: Gemini

Nationality: Korean

Ethnicity: Half Korean, Half Japanese

Birthplace: Daegu, South Korea

Position: Dancer

Kiki Facts:

β€” His favorite quote is "Be the rainbow in someone's storm."

β€” Is very flexible and can do the splits

β€” Favorite color is Pink

β€” Enjoys choreographing and listening to music

β€” Loves nature, plants and animals

β€” Hates mean people and cleaning his room

β€” Dislikes tomatoes

β€” Wants to debut in order to perform and make others happy

Note: This profile will update as the trainee moves through the competition. For more info contact @Kiyoshi + @jooggie

Last edited:

_areum β‚°

Band Manager
Website
cckrek.carrd.co
Credits
Hwanwoong
Yunseong
Seungmin
Yena
Birth Name β€” Zhou Hazhi
Stage Name β€” Reen aka Mochi
Date of Birth β€” July 10, 2004
Birthplace β€” Zhejiang, Hunan, China
Ethnicity β€” Chinese
Age β€” 16
Zodiac sign β€” Cancer
Faceclaim β€” YooA
Company β€” JYP ent
Lead Skill β€” Vocal
Special Talents β€” Flip finger as croissant
Introduction β€” Hello everyone, mentors and all crews.In front of you all, Zhou Hazhi or Reen aka Mochi from the Great Wall of China had representative under JYP Entertainment. My favorite quote is, β€œDreams accompany me when I sleep. If I don’t fulfill them I lose sleep.”I love singing, dancing, and rapping. Plus, I had been known as dolphin or energizer among my friends. I really love sweet things as candy or jelly and I had choose MOCHI as my name cuz it's look soft outside but had boombastic flavour inside. I kinda veggie sometimes, when it's came I can't to eat seafood or anys protein except egg yolks. I love scenery of sea and hill, but I hate to hiking. I believe without responsible or loyalty with each other are cross with my principle. I hope that mentors can pick me to put the glitter to me being a diamond in the world.... thank you

Last edited:

ChenXiao

Face of The Group
Credits
Gong Myung
β˜† NCT 127 - Sticker [Ver. B] β˜†
β˜† NCT 127 - Sticker [Ver. A] β˜†
Horyeong
Serenity
SHJ_3875.jpg

Birth Name β€” Kim Saena
Stage Name β€” Serenity
Date of Birth β€” 12/01/2002
Birthplace β€” Donghae, Gangwon-du, South Korea
Ethnicity β€” Korean-American
Age β€” 18
Zodiac sign β€” Capricorn
Faceclaim β€” GFRIEND's Eunha
Company β€” Starship Entertainment
Lead Skill β€” Vocal
Special Talents β€” Is resilient and is very flexible.

Introduction;
Hello! I'm Kim Saena, but you can call me Serenity. I'm a trainee under Starship Entertainment and I am a big fan of Monsta X and ASTRO!
I love going on holiday, especially to Jeju-do, but, I'm really not a fan of anything spicy - especially Sundubu-jjigae (soft tofu stew). My favourite colour is sapphire blue and all in all, I just want everyone to enjoy being who they are - like what I always tell everyone - 'be yourself forever, don't let anyone change who you are.'
Why I want to survive the show?
Well, I think I can bring a new type of concept and individuality to the competition as well as showing to everyone - that includes the audience, judges and the other contestants - that I am not a trainee to be ignored. I will show you all charisma and vocals like you have never seen before!

https.jisoobiased

𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐨'𝐬 #𝟏 𝐟𝐚𝐧
Author
Website
momosupremacy2.carrd.co
Credits
Jihyo
Shuhua
Chaeyoung
Aisha
DeNa
original.gif

Birth Name: Bae Kang-Dae

Stage Name: DeNa

Date of Birth: 12/7/04

Birthplace: Busan, South Korea

Ethnicity: Japanese-Korean

Zodiac sign: Sagittarius

Faceclaim: Yeji - ITZY

Company: JYP Entertainent

Lead Skill: Dancing/Vocal

Special Talents: Flexability

Introduction: こんにけは! My name is Bae Kang-Dae, but please call me DeNa! I am a trainee under JYP entertainment and have been for 8 months! I have been dancing since I was 5 and singing since I was 11, my favorite quote is "No matter how fast time flies, I will make sure not to miss the value of things" by my idol Jisoo! I wanted to join this show so I can show people my true ability! Please treat me well everyone!

Peppermint

Birth Name:
Kang Ha-Back [κ°• ν•˜λ°•]
Stage Name: Peppermint [페퍼민트]
DOB: December 13, 2001
Birthplace: Chachoengsao, Thailand
Ethnicity: Half Thai, half Korean
Zodiac: Sagittarius
Faceclaim: Wonhyuk from E'LAST
Company: SM Entertainment
Lead Skill: Dancer
Special Talents: Flexibility

Introduction:
Hello everyone~! This is Peppermint speaking! I chose my stage name because my given name is Ha-Back, and if you read my name backwards, it's Back-Ha, which means Peppermint in Korean! Haha. The company I am currently under is SM Entertainment, and my favorite quote is "If you don't like the way you look, it doesn't mean you're ugly. You're just not your own type." I really enjoy shopping, decorating my room, chatting with friends, and meeting new people! And I dislike negative people and mushrooms, haha. I want to win Project Star because I want to prove myself to those who are always telling me I can't do it, I can't make it in the music world just because I have a pretty face or whatever. I want to prove to them that I'm more than just my looks and that I can and will do this. I believe with every fiber of my being that I am born to perform and to inspire others to follow the same path as my role models have done for me. I hope I can prove myself to you guys and make you guys proud! Thank you so much for having me, haha!

red riot114

Maknae
Credits
1X1=1 (To Be One)
Yunho
Jongho
JinJin
Birth Name β€” Mathew Kang
Stage Name β€” Siren
Date of Birth β€” Aug 12, 2005
Birthplace β€” Busan
Ethnicity β€” half american, half korean
Age β€” 17
Zodiac sign β€” Gemini
Faceclaim β€” Kang Daniel
Company β€” Big Hit Lables
Lead Skill β€” Vocal and rapper
Special Talents β€” Can go 2-4 days without sleep
Introduction β€” (Full name, company, quote, likes/dislikes, why they want to survive the show)

Annyeong! My name is Mathew Kang but you probably know me as my stage name Siren. The reason i chose the name siren is because when you first hear my voice you will think your in a trance. Here some facts about me! I really like sweets, my favorite animal is cats but dogs are ok, i write songs from time to time and im good at cooking. I also give good advice too! so if you need some advice or help just call me!~ The company i want to get into is Big Hit Lables because i think they will like my voice! The reason i want to survive the show is because i always wanted to be a singer and i love singing! A few of my favorite quotes are ¨Lifes a game play it¨ ¨team work makes the dream work¨ ¨you can enjoy music without understanding it, because music is a universal language¨ And yeah! I hope we meet again soon bye lovelies!

Jungwon's dimple

Face of The Group
Credits
Birth Name β€” Choi Jihoon
Stage Name β€” Jihoon
Date of Birth β€” August 6th, 1999
Birthplace β€” Daegu, SK
Ethnicity β€” Korean
Age β€” 21
Zodiac sign β€” Leo
Faceclaim β€” Gun of ENOi
Company β€” JYP entertainment
Lead Skill β€” Lead rapper, Vocalist
Special Talents β€” He is good at playing the guitar
Introduction β€” (Full name, company, quote, likes/dislikes, why they want to survive the show) Hello! My name is Choi Jihoon! I'm a trainee under JYP entertainment. My favorite quote is β€œI'm only running forward, lighting up the dark within” (I just used a quote on a random site so im sorry). My likes are to play the guitar, I'm a very professional guitar player. I also like to go for a walk and hangout with my friends and my family. My dislikes are staying home and cooking. Why I want to survive the show is because I've a passion to debut in a kpop group and experience to be an amazing idol. That's all i have for today! Bye-bye!
i hope this will turn out well :D

Last edited:

pika_chuu

❀️WH0 CARES❀️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
50J7fZ3SrEyTPxhx9ySMlEGhqKW9t41FQD2i90t3vym--tGz9jzqeKUtEhVlri19TcsMN_xaxYuQgDob6EoZ0kbffePRlejzGi2VUcCamKkQ4FAIP20qeJWlGtf7joIPNU1BSco

Kiki is a JYP trainee currently participating in the survival show β€œProject Star”

Position: Dancer

Kiki Facts:

β€” Dislikes tomatoes

Note: This profile will update as the trainee moves through the competition. For more info contact @Kiyoshi + @jooggie
Question<3 can you add vocalist to this? I lied lol I want to sing instead of rap as well as dance- So, Vocalist, Dancer
ik im confusing sorry ily you're great<33

jooggie

Kpop Stan
Website
jooggiebp.carrd.co
Credits
Eric Nam
Taeil
Hendery
Yunho

Position: Dancer, Vocal

Kiki Facts:

β€” Dislikes tomatoes