β™¨β™‘π™Ώπš›πš˜πš“πšŽπšŒπš πš‚πšπšŠπš›β™‘β™¨

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
L

Love_alize071313

(the ones that are starred with * aren't true or only somewhat true irl)
Birth Name β€” Alize Lee*
Stage Name β€” Zae-Zae
Date of Birth β€” 2004.01.18
Birthplace β€” Chicago
Ethnicity β€” Puerto Rican+ Korean
Age β€” 16
Zodiac sign β€” Capricorn
Faceclaim β€” Tia former member of Chocolat
Company β€” SM
Position β€” Rap, Sub-Vocal, Main Dancer
Special Talents β€” Cooks food for team (y) Can speak Spanish, English, Korean*, Chinese and Some American sign.
Introduction β€” (Full name, company, quote, likes/dislikes, why they want to survive the show)

Hi~ I am Lee Alize, from SM, my personal quote is 'Never live someone else's life.' I'd like to survive the show so that I could fufill my dream of making music and living around it. Please support me~

@jooggie πŸ’œ

pika_chuu

❀️WH0 CARES❀️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
(the ones that are starred with * aren't true or only somewhat true irl)
Birth Name β€” Alize Lee*
Stage Name β€” Zae-Zae
Date of Birth β€” 2004.01.18
Birthplace β€” Chicago
Ethnicity β€” Puerto Rican+ Korean
Age β€” 16
Zodiac sign β€” Capricorn
Faceclaim β€” Tia former member of Chocolat
Company β€” SM
Position β€” Rap, Sub-Vocal, Main Dancer
Special Talents β€” Cooks food for team (y) Can speak Spanish, English, Korean*, Chinese and Some American sign.
Introduction β€” (Full name, company, quote, likes/dislikes, why they want to survive the show)

Hi~ I am Lee Alize, from SM, my personal quote is 'Never live someone else's life.' I'd like to survive the show so that I could fufill my dream of making music and living around it. Please support me~

@jooggie πŸ’œ
lol please tell me you came from my status i will die xD

Jungwon's dimple

Face of The Group
Credits
Birth Name β€” Choi Jihoon
Stage Name β€” Jihoon
Date of Birth β€” August 6th, 1999
Birthplace β€” Daegu, SK
Ethnicity β€” Korean
Age β€” 21
Zodiac sign β€” Leo
Faceclaim β€” Gun of ENOi
Company β€” JYP entertainment
Lead Skill β€” Lead rapper, Vocalist
Special Talents β€” He is good at playing the guitar
Introduction β€” (Full name, company, quote, likes/dislikes, why they want to survive the show) Hello! My name is Choi Jihoon! I'm a trainee under JYP entertainment. My favorite quote is β€œI'm only running forward, lighting up the dark within” (I just used a quote on a random site so im sorry). My likes are to play the guitar, I'm a very professional guitar player. I also like to go for a walk and hangout with my friends and my family. My dislikes are staying home and cooking. Why I want to survive the show is because I've a passion to debut in a kpop group and experience to be an amazing idol. That's all i have for today! Bye-bye!
i hope this will turn out well :D
@jooggie i made my profile :D

K-fan_2003

πΏπ‘œπ‘œπ“€ 𝒷𝒢𝒸𝓀 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π“ˆπ“‚π’Ύπ“π‘’, π“‰π’½π‘’π“Ž π“Œπ‘’π“‡π‘’ π‘”π‘œπ‘œπ’Ή π“‰π’Ύπ“‚π‘’π“ˆ
Credits
User Title Change
ON/OFF
Chocolate Cupcake
@jooggie Do you still need people hun?

K-fan_2003

πΏπ‘œπ‘œπ“€ 𝒷𝒢𝒸𝓀 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π“ˆπ“‚π’Ύπ“π‘’, π“‰π’½π‘’π“Ž π“Œπ‘’π“‡π‘’ π‘”π‘œπ‘œπ’Ή π“‰π’Ύπ“‚π‘’π“ˆ
Credits
User Title Change
ON/OFF
Chocolate Cupcake
Birth Name lee yoon ji
Stage Name - tini
Date of Birth β€”September 27 2002
Birthplace β€” Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Ethnicity β€”Korean-American
Age β€”18
Zodiac sign β€”Libra
Faceclaim β€” Wendy (Red Velvet)
Company β€” JYP entertainment
Lead Skill β€” Vocals
Special Talents β€” Acting
Introduction β€” Hello i am Lee Yoon Ji but i go by Tini, I am training under JYP entertainment and have been for 1 whole year! I have been singing since I was About 4 and acting since i was 6. my absolute favorite quote is β€œ Fear is stupid. So are regrets.” by Marilyn Monroe, it teaches me not to be afraid and to go for it becuse if you fear something, you will regret later.
I wanted to join this show so I can show people my true ability as an artist, to have no fear and no regrets in life. Thank You so much!!

jooggie

Kpop Stan
stanning blackpink unlike u uncultured swines
Website
jooggiebp.carrd.co
Credits
Eric Nam
Taeil
Hendery
Yunho

K-fan_2003

Credits
User Title Change
ON/OFF
Chocolate Cupcake
OC
Birth Name : Choi Ga-Eun
Stage Name: Jaycee
Date of Birth : April 20, 2000
Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
Ethnicity: Korean
Zodiac sign: Taurus
Faceclaim: Son Na-Eun (APink)
Company: SM
Lead Skill :Rap
Special Talents: Acting
Introduction β€” Hello i am Choi Ga-Eun but i go by Jaycee, I am training under entertainment and have been for 10 months! I have been rapping since I was a young child and acting since i was 6. my absolute favorite quote is β€œthe way i see it, if you want a rainbow you gotta put up with a little rain” by Dolly Parton who has inspired me to work in a musical direction.
I wanted to join this show so I can show people my true ability as a rapper and an artist, Thank You so much!!

Spade

Birth Name:
Byung Taylor [병 댈러]
Stage Name: Spade
DOB: August 1, 2000
Birthplace: Portland, Oregon
Ethnicity: Korean-American
Zodiac: Leo
Faceclaim: Kim Woosung of The Rose
Company: YG Entertainment
Lead Skill: Rapper
Special Talents: Folding his tongue

Introduction: What's UP?! My name's Taylor Byung, but you can call me Spade! wOOOO-
My company is YG, and my favorite quote is "If you could choose to be anybody, choose to be yourself." Cuz, like, who wOuldn't wanna be me-?
What I liiiiiike is break dancing and painting the walls of my house, and what I dOn't liiiiike is pronouncing Worcestershire sauce.
Did I say that right?
I want to survive this show because I really wanna encourage others to be themselves and not worry about what anybody thinks of them. I write whatever I want into my music, and I wanna let others write their lives in the same way.
Thank you all for hAvin' me, wOOOO-

gwslay

< jjuni 3
Author
Website
vivari.carrd.co
Credits
Baekgyeul
Jaechan
Bian
Raspberry
Birth Name β€” Choi Mino
Stage Name β€” Mino
Date of Birth β€” April 25th 2002
Birthplace β€” Seoul, SK
Ethnicity β€” Korean
Age β€” 18
Zodiac sign β€” Taurus
Faceclaim β€” Woozi - SVT
Company β€” Big hit
Lead Skill β€” Vocals
Special Talents β€” Producing
Introduction β€” Hi! Im Choi Mino, a trainee from Big hit entertainment. I love to sing but I can also rap if needed. I can produce songs. Some things about me are that I'm usually the shortest in a friend group. I would really like to become an idol and Become a great idol someday.

jooggie

Kpop Stan
stanning blackpink unlike u uncultured swines
Website
jooggiebp.carrd.co
Credits
Eric Nam
Taeil
Hendery
Yunho
ANOTHER IMPORTANT UPDATE:

i'm decreasing the amount of trainees needed to start so we have 12 at the moment, since there will be 6 teams, there will need to be 6 more trainees... hopefully we can start today :)
maybe we can start with just twelve, we'll see

Birth Name:
Tobias Dang [λ‹Ή ν† λ°”μ•ΌμŠ€]
Stage Name: Karma
DOB: July 27, 2003
Birthplace: Sweden
Ethnicity: Half Japanese, Half Swedish
Zodiac: Leo
Faceclaim: Yohio of DISREIGN; Awoken by Silence; soloist
Company: BigHit Entertainment
Lead Skill: Vocalist
Special Talents: Divination

Introduction: Hellooooooo! Karma here! My company is BigHit, and my favorite quote is "Don't become a part of someone else's dream." I like making things and friends, but I don't like yelling and mean people. I would like to survive this show so that I can become a singer like I really wanted, and I want to make others happy with my music! Thanks for accepting me, and I hope I can make it!!