A Relationship Question

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Elina xi

CEO
Credits
Minho
Suho
Hoshi
Chen
There really isn't that much of a story. He was one of my best friends at the time, almost cried when he asked me to be his gf cause he was nervous. It lasted for a few weeks, maybe a month. I went to a really small school at the time where relationships weren't allowed, and we got found out. Parents thought it was best we break up, and we agreed. not too long after that, the school closed and we haven't seen each other since that year (pretty sure he moved, too).
Oooh ... Maybe it'll be wonderful if you two could meet up now or a few years later right?
You've both grown up and obviously moved on... I guess it would be nice to catch up with an old childhood friend and talk about the funny memories?

ego-chan

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Dino
Lucas
hmmm ohhh uhh thing is im in a relationship 😅 but if i wasn't it would be a year and some month

I_Love_Yuta_04

Kpop Rookie
Credits
um well i am still in one. but i not sure no more cuz we are on a break but she blocked me. and we only been dating a month on the 17th of this month. But i had my frist kiss with a boy in frist grade then we started dating we dating till half of third grad cuz i had to move. But my recent one was 5 months but long distance and with the most amazing girl ever.

Elina xi

CEO
Credits
Minho
Suho
Hoshi
Chen
um well i am still in one. but i not sure no more cuz we are on a break but she blocked me. and we only been dating a month on the 17th of this month. But i had my frist kiss with a boy in frist grade then we started dating we dating till half of third grad cuz i had to move. But my recent one was 5 months but long distance and with the most amazing girl ever.
But my recent one was 5 months but long distance and with the most amazing girl ever.
- is she the one who blocked you?

ego-chan

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Dino
Lucas
no that one is now and i met that girl.
The most amazing girl ever. i met on here and we facetime a lot and stuff. We still do the facetime thing. but she is dating someone else now.
i think ik who it is i could be wrong

ego-chan

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Dino
Lucas
You are cute just the way you are ! And he loves you ! so no matter what you do for the anniversary he will surely appreciate it. Be confident honey 🌻
i-i finish it. w-wanna see it