Idols you think might be LGBT?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
Yerin from Gfriend! She's always extra affectionate with the other girls, plus there's that video of her talking about Mamamoo where she straight up says that she finds females more attractive than males
That’s like something I read about Sehun, saying he prefers men over women. Then with Imfact, idk if it’s just a joke between the members of not, but the leader Jian and the maknae Ungjae have both stated about being attracted to males on camera like during vlives, but I think Ungjae might be bisexual

piscesigh

Maknae
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Wooseok
Dean
Woodz
Jungwoo
Seungyoun and Dongpyo (X1), Felix and Jisung (Stray Kids), Sana (TWICE), New (The Boyz), Byeongkwan (A.C.E)
I'm all in for Seungyoun being at least bisexual, he's so open minded and cares nothing at all about showing his affection plus those heart-eyes he throws to Seungwoo? Hmmmm and Byeongkwan sdsakd is anyone in a.c.e really straight?

Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
I'm all in for Seungyoun being at least bisexual, he's so open minded and cares nothing at all about showing his affection plus those heart-eyes he throws to Seungwoo? Hmmmm and Byeongkwan sdsakd is anyone in a.c.e really straight?
I’m not sure, all I know is that Byeongkwan is one of them but I’m not so sure about the others.. and yesss Seungyoun said gay/bisexual rights!! We love the confident lgbt kings!! 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈