Idols you think might be LGBT?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Yifan

Maknae
Credits
Yuta
Jisung
YangYang
Doyoung
Sehun(EXO), Ten(NCT), Wonho(Monsta x), Jungwoo(NCT)
No matter what other people say I don't see any gay/bi Vibe from BTS 😂

GGirlGem

Kpop Rookie
Website
vampirelynn.carrd.co
Credits
Dayoung
Hyewon
Eunbi
E:U
Yoohyeon (dreamcatcher). When asked about her ideal type, she said somebody kind and loving. The MC of the show then said 'a man that's kind and loving?" and she STRAIGHT (or should I say gay) up *corrected* the MC and said "Somebody." I don't know about you, but that screams bi or pan to me.

maribebe

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Dowoon
Jeongyeon
Shownu
Sanha
Yoohyeon (dreamcatcher). When asked about her ideal type, she said somebody kind and loving. The MC of the show then said 'a man that's kind and loving?" and she STRAIGHT (or should I say gay) up *corrected* the MC and said "Somebody." I don't know about you, but that screams bi or pan to me.
i was going to mention that

Yifan

Maknae
Credits
Yuta
Jisung
YangYang
Doyoung
I was thinking which member was it... I couldn't remember XD So that's yoohyeon <3

@CRYBABY
I feel like as long as we keep it in good fun and don’t take it seriously it’s fine. My classmates always shipped me with females and said I was the ‘straightest lesbian’ ever, I get why you think it’s gross, but asking as we don’t take it too far it’s ok 🌈

gardenofeden

Face of The Group
Website
kenmas-gameboy.carrd.co
Credits
@CRYBABY
I feel like as long as we keep it in good fun and don’t take it seriously it’s fine. My classmates always shipped me with females and said I was the ‘straightest lesbian’ ever, I get why you think it’s gross, but asking as we don’t take it too far it’s ok 🌈
I disagree because you're using stereotypes to assume their sexuality

BL bro

Kpop Fan
Credits
I would like to believe I have a pretty accurate gaydar but I would hate to go digging around in idols lives. I just enjoy reading others opinions on which idols they think are part of the community. The only two idols that made my gaydar immediately go off were Ten (NCT/WayV) and Daehwi (Ab6ix/ former Wanna One). I know Daehwi has shut down many rumors about him being gay but I would support him either way and I hope my gaydar's reading wouldn't upset him. For Ten it's just everything that makes me believe he is part of the LGBTQ community so I hope I'm not wrong. Either way STAN THESE MULTITALENTED KINGS AND REMEMBER TO NEVER JUST STAN OR NOT STAN BECAUSE OF THEIR SEXUALITY OR WHAT YOU BELIEVE THEIR SEXUALITY TO BE.

Chan babby

Kpop Amateur
Credits
hmmmm i don´t know about this one but i wanna say Renjun from Nct dream the way he interacts with the members kinda gives me the vibe of him being bisexual or a tiny bit gay i might be wrong tho346833468434685

Last edited:

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
Felix - skz (literally listed Changbin as his ideal type, and said "boy or girl?" when asked abt his type)
AleXa - soloist (have u heard her talk abt women? very sus)
Yeri - red velvet
Chuu - loona
Changbin - skz
Rosé - blackpink
Chaeyoung -Twice