Your worst physical injury

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Elphelt_ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ

I LOVE MY HUSBAND (zayne)
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Website
shes-dreamin.carrd.co
Credits
Belle
Ezrael
Teolaegi
✧ Creamy Chanyeol ✧
I have some that I kinda remember

This one was one of my first memories as a child
We have a railing area and next to it is the stair case, if you look over the rail you can see downstairs, the railing is to protect you from falling over
I was on the opposite side of the rail, playing with my older brother (I don't remember what we were playing) my hands slipped and I fell all the way down and landed on my butt, it didn't hurt (or maybe I don't remember it hurting) but I did cry, I was like 4 or 5

Another one is I was chasing my little sister down the stairs (This was like 2 years after the first one maybe) and tripped over my hulahoop and went flying face first down, lucky I wasn't badly hurt but I surely didn't go upstairs for that whole day

I dislocated my shoulder so bad it couldn't even move, I was on the verge of tears one day because I couldn't even sleep

Not really an injury but when my first wisdom tooth was growing in it rubbed against the inside my cheek everyday turning it purple