Your worst physical injury

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

boo

Kpop Fan
Credits
Probably my shoulder I fell on last year that I never went to the doctor for. There are occasional times when I put it up or carry smtg heavy and there's sharp pains through it

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
being beaten w a wooden board on more than one occasion

and my back, but i didn't do anything to it. it just hurts all the time. i've also sprained my wrist, and that hurt pretty badly.

Yutazenpai

Face of The Group
Credits
Pigeon Plush
Yuta
Undertaker
Lee Know
Either the time I sprained my ankle when I was 12 or the time I got a concussion playing softball when I was 14.

When I sprained my ankle, it happened because I was running down the sidewalk, and my foot caught the edge of the sidewalk and my ankle rolled over. Everyone thought I was okay even though I literally said I couldn't walk on my right foot, so I had to walk across, quite literally, the whole school just to get to the nurse's office from my classroom. The best part? The trip consisted of three levels of stairs, but thankfully there were ramps I could hobble along the side of. And then I had to walk down another set of stairs to get to the office for my mom to come get me.

When I got the concussion...funny story about my stupidity. I was up at bat, and there was someone coming in from 3rd base to home to steal it and get us a run on the board, right? I couldn't hear the people telling me to move out of the way when they were coming in, and they slid into the plate and knocked my feet out from under me. What exactly happened in that moment, I don't remember, but what people have told me happened was my head hit the ground once really hard, then bounced and hit it again twice. Thankfully, I wasn't knocked out. I finished my time at bat and went to 1st because I thought I was okay, but after standing at 1st base for a minute, something felt really really wrong. I managed to finish running the bases, but I was really off balance. When I got to the dugout, one of the mom's checked me out because she was a nurse, then my mom took me to the ER and they checked me out there. My coach was nice enough to come see me after the game to make sure I was okay, and I was able to play the next game a few days later.
The lesson? Please pay attention to your surroundings, and keep an open ear. Don't be like me XD

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝙻𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝙻𝙰𝚄𝙶𝙷 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝙴𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙽💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
I guess when I cut the top of my foot open with a hatchet when I was like 8.
Adding onto this lol I forgot how many injuries I had as a kid. The one above was still my worse one, only cause, I was awake when they sewed the wound close.

Here are some other injuries I have gotten as a kid/teenager (not including SH related incidents)

As a kid: (most of these happened between ages 3 &
-Tripping and falling onto a wooden garden beam & I lost a tooth
-Fell off the couch & smacked my face off the floor, also lost a tooth
-Multiple stubbed toes because I never wore shoes in the summer
-Tried to be like all the other kids & ride my bike without holding onto the handlebars, hit a pothole & then a rock & flipped over my bike & my bike landed on me. Luckily I had my helmet on but I scraped my chin, arms, legs, really bad
-Hanging upside down on our swing set & lost my balance when I tried to grab the pole to get down and slipped, landed on my back so hard I thought I broke it, but it just knocked the wind out of me but I did tear my favorite pair of jeans, in between the crotch, and had a huge scrape, but I didn’t even care & was more upset about my jeans.
-The metal piece off the hose, like the piece you connect to the hose that has a handle to control the water, got attached to my bathing suit top and someone yanked it without knowing and it scratched up my chest & ripped my top. (It was during the summer & I had a lot of friends over from school, we were like 7/8)
-Multiple splinters (the biggest being one that got stuck in my foot on our wooden deck & it took my mom 3 hours to get it out)
-I got one of my toes stuck in the backside of a hammer? I don’t really remember this fully, I can only remember bits & pieces of that day, but I scraped the skin off of both sides of said toe, I was like 3, so my dad had to pull it off for me.
-I’ve slammed my fingers in car doors, doors in our house, the worse being our garage door, which idek how my finger got caught but it did & it was so bad that my nail turned black & fell off, and now it doesn’t grow as long as my other nails. (It was my index/pointer finger on my right hand)
-Sprained my ankles & wrists so many times because of gymnastics, that they bother me today when the weather changes
-I got attacked by multiple dogs once & the scratched up the backs of my legs (and they were big dogs too, none of them were pit bulls though. One was a boxer & the other two were rotties)

As a teenager;
-We had a school sh00ter threat and had to go on lockdown & the class I was in; people freaked out and it turned into a big commotion & me and another girl got pinned under some desks, thankfully they found out there was no SS, just someone sending in threats but people still freaked
-I got caught in a fight, I wasn’t doing the fighting, I was trying to get to class & it was going on I. Front of me and someone tried to swing at one of the people fighting but missed and hit me in the side of the head

I think that was it…minus the SH ones that I won’t mention

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
my sister slamming my finger in the door and holding it there for what felt like 3 minutes. It wasn't on purpose but I wanted to fight her 😤

got the wind knocked out of me with a flying soccer ball. I couldn't even speak.
This reminds me of when my brother used to play soccer & he kicked too hard one time & the ball hit one of the girls and she went flying back & had the wind knocked out of her. My brother felt so bad & kept making sure she was okay the rest of the game

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
I forgot one. This was when I was an adult and pregnant with my son. My brother and I were swimming and we had a beach ball & he threw it to me and I guess I was too far back/close to edge of the pool & when I jumped up to catch it, my dumbass FLIPPED over the edge and out of the pool & landed on my neck/back & somehow managed to not break either 😭

Yutazenpai

Face of The Group
Credits
Pigeon Plush
Yuta
Undertaker
Lee Know
That reminds me. I tripped on a tennis court when I was seven and broke my tooth. Also got my fingers crushed in a door a few weeks ago, but I'm only mentioning that because I could barely move my fingers for majority of the day afterwards and someone said they got their hand slammed in a door too.

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
Adding onto this lol I forgot how many injuries I had as a kid. The one above was still my worse one, only cause, I was awake when they sewed the wound close.

Here are some other injuries I have gotten as a kid/teenager (not including SH related incidents)

As a kid: (most of these happened between ages 3 &
-Tripping and falling onto a wooden garden beam & I lost a tooth
-Fell off the couch & smacked my face off the floor, also lost a tooth
-Multiple stubbed toes because I never wore shoes in the summer
-Tried to be like all the other kids & ride my bike without holding onto the handlebars, hit a pothole & then a rock & flipped over my bike & my bike landed on me. Luckily I had my helmet on but I scraped my chin, arms, legs, really bad
-Hanging upside down on our swing set & lost my balance when I tried to grab the pole to get down and slipped, landed on my back so hard I thought I broke it, but it just knocked the wind out of me but I did tear my favorite pair of jeans, in between the crotch, and had a huge scrape, but I didn’t even care & was more upset about my jeans.
-The metal piece off the hose, like the piece you connect to the hose that has a handle to control the water, got attached to my bathing suit top and someone yanked it without knowing and it scratched up my chest & ripped my top. (It was during the summer & I had a lot of friends over from school, we were like 7/8)
-Multiple splinters (the biggest being one that got stuck in my foot on our wooden deck & it took my mom 3 hours to get it out)
-I got one of my toes stuck in the backside of a hammer? I don’t really remember this fully, I can only remember bits & pieces of that day, but I scraped the skin off of both sides of said toe, I was like 3, so my dad had to pull it off for me.
-I’ve slammed my fingers in car doors, doors in our house, the worse being our garage door, which idek how my finger got caught but it did & it was so bad that my nail turned black & fell off, and now it doesn’t grow as long as my other nails. (It was my index/pointer finger on my right hand)
-Sprained my ankles & wrists so many times because of gymnastics, that they bother me today when the weather changes
-I got attacked by multiple dogs once & the scratched up the backs of my legs (and they were big dogs too, none of them were pit bulls though. One was a boxer & the other two were rotties)

As a teenager;
-We had a school sh00ter threat and had to go on lockdown & the class I was in; people freaked out and it turned into a big commotion & me and another girl got pinned under some desks, thankfully they found out there was no SS, just someone sending in threats but people still freaked
-I got caught in a fight, I wasn’t doing the fighting, I was trying to get to class & it was going on I. Front of me and someone tried to swing at one of the people fighting but missed and hit me in the side of the head

I think that was it…minus the SH ones that I won’t mention
damn, bestie. bubble time lol

Call_MeRover

𝕮𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖒𝖊 𝕽𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗.(𝕹𝖎𝖈𝖐𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊)
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
#TWICE
Choco-Cream Ice Cream
Christmas Lollipop
I was at Rollerskate 91 and I was going fast I looked behind me then I saw HIM. I lost my balance and I fell sitting on my calf. I went to one doctor they said it was sprained. then I went to a second one they said it was broken

It was actually broken.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
If surgery counts:
I had my femur cut in half, the top part twisted into the correct position of my hip socket, and then a rod and pins put in to keep it in place. I had this done on both legs and it took several months before I could walk without any assistance again. I got my left leg done in July and it still is painful to walk.
I also tore the cartilage in both of my hip sockets. Which is one of the reasons I needed these surgeries.
ooo I have an update for this!
The summer after I posted this I had the rod and pins taken out of my left leg. For the first few days after the procedure I was in incredible pain which was abnormal because it was an outpatient procedure. I had to take double the amount of pain meds and it still hurt. Moving my leg at all caused so much pain that I would scream when I would have to get up or use the bathroom. Even just pulling my shorts down over the leg made me feel like I was going to pass out. My leg also got really really swollen and it was double the size of my other leg. I ended up going to the hospital where I had an x-ray done. They thought that my surgeon might have fractured my femur when taking the rod and pins out. But that wasn't the case and I was sent home. The next day I woke up and felt mostly fine. It was really bizarre. But that's the most pain I've ever been in from a physical injury.

I also ruptured my ear drum once, idk how. And that was really intense pain. It felt like someone was drilling into my skull.

wonsta

Band Manager
Website
ur-fav-wonton.carrd.co
Credits
✧ Baekgyeul Bbobbipo ✧
Flower Bouquet
Squidward Tentacles
✧ Monsta X Hyungwon ✧
My 10 year old sister was listening to me reading these, so now she's gonna share one: "one time I was climbing up a mini slide... like a baby slide. I tripped, then I bit my lip really hard and it was bleeding really bad, so I had to go home... that's all"

Mine: So when I was like 2 or something years old (and yes I do remember this somehow) I put my right pointer finger into a can of something (the hole was like a soda can shape?) and then I pulled my finger out... and it took some of my skin off. It was a circle-ish shaped cut and it was bleeding really bad. So my mom had to take me to the hospital : ) I still have a scar, and it shows up when I do my fingerprints
Also when I was like 5-ish I was walking on this wall thing that separates mine and my neighbors driveway. It is not very tall, maybe like 2 feet... but I lost my balance and fell. On the way to the ground, my leg scraped a sand box lid (idek what it was doing there) and it skinned my leg from my ankle to my knee. I cried, but only cause I was in shock... it didn't even hurt... until I had to take a bath :T

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
i've got a new one: whatever the hell my airbag did to my arm when i wrecked my car. i could barely move it, and i'd scream when we had to clean the abrasion bc it burned so bad. i rarely cry bc of physical pain, but i'd cry sometimes bc my arm hurt so much. 3 months later, it's still bruised w a pretty noticeable scar. it no longer hurts just sitting, but last time i went to the psychiatrist, whenever the nurse grabbed my arm to take my blood pressure, she accidentally squeezed too hard on my arm and it hurt super bad. brought a few tears to my eyes

ur.local.dino

Face of The Group
Credits
Mill
Dann
Jahan
Baby Dino
Uhh
idk which is considered the worst so I’ll name a few 💀
fell off my dresser and completely bruised my hip, couldn’t even walk for a while
jumped off of the top of my elementary school playground, bruised my face pretty badly
and Idk the other bad ones 😭😭

Sunshiny_felix7

Makes my heart flutter
Editor
Author
Credits
Anri
✧ Brownie Boy ✧
Gaeul
If being burnt counts than I got burnt on my right thigh and now it has a big spot

1fool4you

left.
Author
Website
laufeyluvrr.carrd.co
Credits
MOA Bong
P1ecebong
✧ Jiung ✧
Cambodia
i never broke anything but one time i got a piece of glass stuck in my foot when i was younger
i guess i also sprained my wrist when i fell off this stone platform at my house looking for fireflies