Your worst physical injury

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

yuuriseo

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Mia
Karina
i was at the park w my dad and i was walking on those wooden kids playground bridge and it broke ( my dad got me ice cream because he didnt know what to do lol)

gwslay

< jjuni 3
Author
Website
vivari.carrd.co
Credits
Baekgyeul
Jaechan
Bian
Raspberry
Once i slammed my finger in a car door in the parking lot of my old elementary school

also like last month my step dad shot a nerf bullet in my eye 🀑

pocket_jinho

Face of The Group
Credits
St.Van
Jun
Jinho
Yeosang
I have more scars than I can count cause I was an active child, but the worst one I got it from falling off a waterfall when I was 15 and splitting my knee open. Surprisingly it was the first and only bone I've broken. Before it happened my mom started to actually believe that I was invisible. (had I known that before hand, I might have been more careful as to maintain my reputation):LOL:

pocket_jinho

Face of The Group
Credits
St.Van
Jun
Jinho
Yeosang
Once i slammed my finger in a car door in the parking lot of my old elementary school
I feel you, when I was little my sister's friend accidentally slammed my head in a sliding car door cause she forgot I was there.

roseberry

Kpop Stan
Credits
Bubbles
BT21
Scorpio
Mr. Dinosaur
Maybe when I was little & fell down at 16 stairs. I have a mark on forehead to remember the momentπŸ˜…

Lee Rang β€’γ……β€’

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Hanse
Cya
When i was little i tried to sit on a bench but ended up going back too far and fell backwards off of it because i was like six and I split my head open, I had to get staples put in the back of my head.

L

Love_alize071313

Having a sprained wrist since 3 years ago and its still messed up and in pain