Yeonjun x Reader FF

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧
(listening to TXT songs while writing an ff abt one of them feels illegal.. :'))
Chapter 14: Finding Out What We Are​
I wash the dishes after dinner while Yeonjun puts them away...very loudly.
"You feel..well-er now?" Yeonjun asks. I burst out giggling at the made-up word.
"Well-er? Is that even a word?" I laugh while finishing washing up the last dishes.
He pouts, "Answerrr you know what I mean by that, sweetheart." I blush a deep pink.
"I'm doing well-er~" I answer with a hint of teasing in my voice. We both chuckle at that and sit on the couch and watch a very interesting drama.
Halfway through the drama, a question or two slips through my lips before I think about it, "What are we? What am I to you?" I feel Yeonjun tense up.
"I- ...I don't know what we are. It's unclear how you feel about me...but I'm obviously clearly giving h-" Yeonjun stops himself, thinking if he should say what he was gonna say.
"What are you clearly giving?" I ask, I have a gut feeling I know what he's going to say.
"Hints. That I very very very much like you...possibly even love." Yeonjun says, staring at the tv screen avoiding my eye contact. "You're a special person to me. To me you are someone I very much love and care for...." Yeonjun says, he mumbles something else but I can't hear it. It takes me by surprise.
"Now answer me. What..am I to you?" I ask. Y/N hesitates and takes a silent big breath.
"I...." Y/N is sorting out what she feels for me, I can just tell by looking.
"You..what?" I chide.
"I honestly don't know..." Y/N says. I freeze.
"No- I don't mean it like that! I care for you too and maybe...love? But it feels like my brain is getting confused and I don't really know-" She's the worst at explaining, I chuckle at that. "Point is..I love you too there."
I hide my face between my hands and smile into them. If I don't stop blushing right now, I'm going to turn into a tomato. Yeonjun's gentle hands remove my hands from my face. He smirks and I unintentionally let out a small squeak.
"Ahem- I- uh- sorry?" I say, a bit confused after what just happened.
He laughs, "Nothing to be sorry about. So do you agree to be my-"
"Yes. No doubt about that. YES." I boop his nose and he lifts my chin.
"Hm?" What's he doing? My mind races with different scenarios. He stares into my eyes intensely and then gives me a soft kiss. I get taken aback by surprise and then melt into the kiss. We pull back from each other.
I have an awed expression. He pulls me into a hug on the couch and we cuddle while we finish watching the drama happily.

(This is probably the "most romantic" chapter I've written but it's quite short, I hope you all enjoy it though!)

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧
So uh I got lazy lmao and now decide to stop doing this ff but you all can add chapters or whatever added to the story. It's pretty much the end but with like a few unresolved problems. *clears throat* aHeM AhEm ze yu-ri and her dad

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧
chapter 14 was so cute! I think it ended well, I just wanted to know what would have happened to Yu-ri
Could we have a Crash Landing ending?
Yu-ri and Min get together :O
Tyyy <3 Yu-ri.. idrk either TT
What's a Crash Landing ending? (I sound super clueless rn sorry TT)
Wait- that's not a bad idea actually-
I may or may not make another chapter now, I'm inspired. Thank you very much ❤

Zayn063

Kpop Expert
Website
zayn063.carrd.co
Credits
Seungmin
HANQOUKKA (Han)
Han
Tyyy <3 Yu-ri.. idrk either TT
What's a Crash Landing ending? (I sound super clueless rn sorry TT)
Wait- that's not a bad idea actually-
I may or may not make another chapter now, I'm inspired. Thank you very much ❤

np!
Crash Landing on You is a kdrama
at the end, the main character's fiance and the main character's love interest's fiancee get together