Yeonjun x Reader FF

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧
Hello, so yeah this is my FIRST fanfic TT I'm not going to use formalities and stuff in this and like yeah......*confusion* J-Just enjoy..
(I changed the "you's" in there to I's so ykyk)
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chapter 1: Off To A Bad & Good Morning​
I get up at the loud ring of my phone alarm clock. It's 9:18 am...oh no. I'm already late for work and I rush to get ready. After quickly doing my daily morning routine, I look in the mirror. I almost scream at how I look. I look disheveled and out of place. I take a few calm minutes to straighten myself out and then run to my car and drive to work. After I finally find a parking space in the parking lot, I step out of my car and run towards the building. I "accidentally" (*smirk smirk*) bump into a tall, handsome young man. He catches me, surprisingly his grip on my arms don't hurt, instead they're gentle. I get back into a normal posture and smile at him, "Thank you!" I say gratefully.
"No problem! Do you work here?" the beautiful man asks.
"Yes, I do!" I answer slightly smiling.
"Oh- I work here as well. I think I may have seen you around this big building before." He says.
"Nice to meet you then! I'm Y/N!" I put my f hand out to shake his hand.
"Hello Y/N, I'm Yeonjun~" Yeonjun replies and shakes my hand. His hand feels warm and soft. I almost want to hold it up to my face. I pull back my hand before I actually do just that.
"Shall we go inside then?" Yeonjun says. We both walk inside and go to our offices.
[End Of Chapter 1]

Last edited:

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧
(sorry if some of this may be not accurate to Yeonjun's personality ^^')
(by the way @Kyulwang helped with this whole ff~ <3)

Chapter 2: In The Office's
Pt.1: Y/N's Office​
I walk over to my desk and start logging into my computer. As I wait on the screen to load, I sort out papers and get organized.
"Y/N, how are you?" my next desk neighbor, Sana, asks.
"Oh- Good! Not off to a very good morning though." I reply.
"Well, I hope your morning gets better!" Sana says cheerfully and gets back to working on her computer.
I sort out files and continue my work. Surprisingly, there isn't a lot of work for me today. I finish a couple minutes earlier than the other people so I pick up a book and read it until break time at 12:30.
Pt.2: Yeonjun's Office/POV​
I fast walk to my desk/office. I'm already late thanks to dropping off Soobin at his workplace. Boss is not going to be delighted at the fact his best worker is 40 minutes late.
"You're quite late-" Taehyun says behind his computer.
"I know I am. I had to drop a friend off at his workplace since he somehow left his keys inside his car and his phone." I say, sighing exasperatedly. I'll do whatever to help a friend though.
"Better get started with work before Boss gets a bit mad." Yoongi says nodding his head towards my computer.
"Alright." I say respectively and get working. I have to sort the numbers on the amount of money people pay for the company's things.
"$68.79...$106.30.." I mutter to myself as I enter in the numbers on a spreadsheet. People pay a lot of money for these random items huh. I then hear thumping footsteps approaching my office.
"Hello there Yeonjun." Boss says in his gruffly voice. He does not seem happy.
I stand up quickly and bow at a 90 degree angle. "Hello."
"Would you..care to explain why you were late? I never thought you'd be this late nor will I tolerate it without an excuse." Boss says with a serious tone. Who knew Boss was so serious about being late?
"I-I had to drop of a friend at their work, because they left their phone and keys in their car so I had to help." I say. It sounds lame but it's true.
"Hm...that's quite unbelievable...but I'll let it slide. Just. This. Once." Boss says and stomps off, like an angry pig, back to his office.
"Close call there.." Rose says from the 3rd desk/office to my right.
"Mhm." I reply simply and continue working tensely until my break time at 12:30.

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧
(sorry for the late chapter. the first draft got deleted TT)
Chapter 3: Break Time at Work​
I go to the break room with Sana and I spot Yeonjun as soon as I open the door. I give him a small side smile and sit at a little circular table near the corner wall with Sana.
"Do you know who that was?" Sana asks. She seems to know him.
"Yes, I sort of do." I say. I've only just met him so I'm not fully sure if I know him much. I get up to get a drink and snack for both me and Sana and return to the table.
"He's one of the best workers here. I'm surprised you don't know him after working here for 1 year." Sana says in a quieter voice. Yeonjun's only a few tables away so I see why Sana's talking quieter.
"Really?" I ask.
"Yeah, he's well known around here." Sana says.
"Ohh, I see." I think about him being Boss's best worker AND the fact he was late today. I wonder what happened.
At the corner of my eye, I spot Yeonjun getting up and going towards my table. Giving me a slight wave of a butterfly stampede inside me. I stiffen up awkwardly until he arrives at our table.
"Hello there Y/N! Nice to see you again!" Yeonjun says, looking straight into my eyes. Sana and I both awe at how tall he is.
"Hello! How are you?" I ask calmly. Inside there are butterflies flapping in my stomach that I'm ready to kill. I don't know why I'm nervous.
"Good!" Yeonjun says. I introduce Sana to him and they greet each other. He's a bit on the flirty side if I do say so myself. Next thing you know we're all talking and he's giving us winks, staring into the depths of my soul, and talking in a playful manner.
"I'll go head back to my office now. I have a lot of work to catch up to." Yeonjun says, turning around to head back with a wink. I feel heat in my cheeks creeping up.
Then everyone hears the door slam open.
"Y/N! Is Y/N in here?" Boss yells.
Everyone looks in my direction. I bow respectfully while shaking and when I look up I feel 2 times smaller.
"I already have one of my best workers late and now YOU again?!" Boss glares at me.
I tell him the reason why and he replies with, "Blah-blah-blah. The same old stuff. I'm THIS close to firing you." Boss says, almost pinching his index finger & thumb with very little space in between. He leaves without saying anything else.
The air in the break room was tense but now relieved.
"You okay?" Sana asks. This has happened a couple times and each time I get shaken.
"Yeah, I'm okay." I say.
"Let's both try not to be late, I got scolded already and we don't want to get yelled at again." Yeonjun says with a small smile and a playful look in his eyes.
"Alright!" I say, suddenly cheering up. Why does he have that effect on me? I blush slightly as we all leave the break room and go back into our offices.

Last edited:

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧
(some characters are made up, I used a name generator lol)
Chapter 4: Unfortunate Accident​
"Bye~! See you tomorrow Sana!" I wave as I leave the building.
"Bye Y/N!" She waves as she heads out another door since she parked her car in the other parking lot.
I look for my car which takes a bit longer than I intended it to, probably because I was in such a rush this morning I didn't see where I parked. I take out my car keys and hit the unlock and the car beeps. I rush towards it and then all of a sudden a big black shiny car comes straight at me. I get hit and everything inside me feels like it's about to burst. I black out suddenly.
2 months later...
I wake up and it's bright outside. I'm in a white room and I see my leg propped up. I try moving it and a burst of pain shoots through my leg and I accidentally scream.
The door to the room flies open and two people come rushing in. It's a nurse and..Yeonjun. Who knew he'd be here...
"Y/N! Are you alright?" The nurse asks with a worried face.
"Yeah I am!" I say with a slight smile.
"Never mind that! You're awake from your coma!" The nurse says joyfully.
"C-coma? What do you mean?" I ask, horrified all of a sudden.
"You were hit by a car...which belonged to Do-hyun. He seems to not be sorry in putting you in a coma." Yeonjun says with a dark look. Do-hyun!?!? (A/N: Do-hyun is made up)
"H-him?!" I look around, scared as if Do-hyun was watching me...right now.
"He ran off and no one knows where he is." Yeonjun says seriously. Then he brightens up, "Let's celebrate your "awakening"!"
I laugh, "Alright-"
"But we need to give you some rest time, you're not fully healed yet." The nurse says.
"Right..." Yeonjun looks down and looks as if he's planning something in his head. "I have an idea! We could just celebrate here, there's quite a lot of room for one person here anyway." He winks and he turns on his heel, whistling, while he leaves to initiate his plan.
"I-.." I just sit there trying not to laugh at the dumbfounded nurse.
"Well, Y/N, get some sleep and rest. I'll be back to check on you in the morning!" The nurse says all smiley and leaves quietly as if I'm already asleep.
I lay down and ponder over what Do-hyun was doing. He's that crazy, stupid, fool ex that doesn't listen. He's trying to track me down again...and kill me this time huh. What am I going to do now?! He's on the loose, he probably knows where I am, he's going to MURDER me! I pull my hair in frustration and overthink about many random scenarios where Do-hyun could actually kill me. I start crying, regretting even meeting him 3 years ago. I sigh and start falling asleep trying to let go of the memories and calm down........

(oiiii idfjidjf this wasn't as good but sdifj i was in a rush- idk why tho lol)

Last edited:

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧
Warning: There's guns and shooting and blood-
Chapter 5: Ex Reunion (lol I didn't know what else to name it)​
I wake up at the sound of the door opening and go back to sleep because I don't feel like getting up today. My eyes also feel puffy and probably are from the crying I did at night. The nurse shakes my shoulder lightly. "Y/N..time to get up for your daily medication!" She says.
I get up and the nurse sees my puffy eyes but doesn't ask why I have puffy eyes. While I get up, I try not to move my leg while getting into a comfortable position. "Medication...?" Since when did I ever take medications?
"Oh right- we prescribed new medicine earlier for you as soon as you woke up. It's a bit bitter but it'll help with your condition." The nurse says reassuringly. She holds up the spoon with the oddly colored medicine and I take the spoon and insert it into my mouth. I make a disgusted face and cringe as I force myself to swallow it. I give the spoon back to the nurse and drink some water to wash down the taste in my mouth. The nurse calmly places the spoon on a silver tray and leaves silently as I sit on the hospital bed, staring at the wall. I have hardly anything to do so I read a magazine that's next to my bed. It's very boring and talks about nonsense. At least I have something to do other than stare at the wall.
"Y/N!! How are you feeling?" someone bursts in after 2 hours.
"I'm feeling good!" I say. I put down the magazine and smile.
"I was just here to check on you," Yeonjun says. He stares at my face for a second. I look away quickly, wishing my darned puffy eyes wouldn't show. He clearly notices and then says, "Your..." he trails off.
"Right yeah." It gets awkward until he surprisingly gives me a small hug. He lets go and smiles.
"Get well soon, I'll be here if you need me!" Yeonjun says. A wave of relief and calmness with a hint of butterflies wash over me.
"Thank you, thank you very much." I say quietly, looking down at the floor. He waves and leaves. I notice that he has an ear piercing on his right ear. It's a small silver circular hoop earring. I gaze at it until Yeonjun is fully out of the room.
I then hear clanging somewhere. I look around, panicked and scared. I sink deeper into my thick blanket.
"Y/N.." A rough voice says. I jump and sink even deeper into my blanket. "I know you're there...hehe." The rough voice gets closer and I hear a clang of something loud hit the floor and I shriek as a familiar figure appears.
"Hello my dear Y/N...You shall pay for what you did to me.." Do-Hyun says in a deathly voice and points his gun towards me. I scream and the bullet misses while I try dodging it. The nurse, Yeonjun, my mom, and my siblings rush in, shocked at the sight.
"Well well...more people of yours that I could kill right now. And who's this?" Do-hyun says, walking slowly over to Yeonjun. He tilts Yeonjun's head with the head of his gun. "So, is this the new person you've found to replace me?" Do-hyun scoffs. I see Yeonjun shaking a bit.
"N-no but just stop. Please." I beg. Do-hyun now points the gun towards me. I freeze.
"Shooting you is better than having to listen to your pleas and whatnot." Do-hyun says. His finger looks ready to pull the trigger.
"Fine, shoot me, I don't care anymore." I say. I gulp and have a plan in mind.
Do-hyun shoots at me and it scrapes my right arm and I jump out of the bed, grab the glass vase next to me, and throw it in Do-hyun's face as he howls in anguish and blood covers his face while his eyes are closed. I hop as fast as I can to the door on my right leg while my left leg throbs. My arm is bleeding quite a lot. Yeonjun and my sister help me quickly as we all exit in a rush.

*shooketh*

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧
(Lol this is longer than I intended it to be :T but I sincerely hope you enjoy it ^^) Warning: Cursing, arrest, and yeah.
Chapter 6: ________​
As soon as we exit, we find a couple seats and sit down. We see doctors, nurses, and police are there. The nurses run to get bandages while the doctors check my arm. Thankfully, my arm is okay but it needs to be rested for a while. While the nurse wraps the bandage as gently as possible around my arm, I wonder what happened to Do-hyun. The policemen enter the room where the fight happened and I hear loud noises. It's probably Do-hyun arguing and trying to get away from being arrested. I sigh exasperatedly after the nurse finishes wrapping the bandage.
"How's your arm honey?" My mom asks.
I give her a smile, "It's fine! It's not serious at least~" I say as bright as I can manage.
"I'll go get something for you to eat. It looks like you haven't eaten in years." Mom says as she rushes to go buy food, I'm not sure where though.
"Y/N...I think that was the guy who hit you with his car...do you perhaps know him by any chance..like before all this?" Yeonjun asks while processing how to ask it.
"Right..about that..."
Do-hyun's POV
ARGH! That Y/N fool..how dare she. I'll kill her one day. I hear the door slam open and open one eye to see stupid police officers. I cackle at the sight of them. One of them forces me up as I grimace in pain.
"Let me go. You son of a *****" I'm not going to let these fools take me away to jail. It's not like I'll ever let them do that anyway.
"Save it for the lawyer." Another police officer says in my face.
"Hah, as if I'll be seeing a motherf***ing lawyer!" I yell and spit into the officer's face, the one who's holding me down.
"Watch your mouth in front of your lawyer as well." One of them says and handcuffs me. I try to kick, punch, fight, whatever I can but it all fails. None of this would've happened if Y/N never existed in the first place. THAT STUPID FOOLISH Y/N. (A/N: Do-hyun I'm about to slap your face now >:[ Y/N is amazing!) They drag me off into the police car and off we go...to prison.
Back to Y/N's POV​
I start talking, "Do-hyun and I we..we used to be like one of those couples. I thought I could trust him but then he started getting abusive and over-protective. As soon as I broke up with him and left, he started coming for me, stalking me online and in real life. All I could do was run away. I thought I lost him after 3 years but now he's back and off to jail." I say. Do-hyun scared me and haunted my nightmares. If I were more careful back then, all this wouldn't have happened.
''At least you aren't with Do-hyun anymore. He's also someone you won't have to worry about for a long time." Yeonjun says, trying his best to comfort me.
"Y/N! Dear, here is your food. Now eat up!" Mom says, fast-walking over here with her hands full of food. I reach out for the food and use my left hand. I pick up a chicken nugget (A/N: Chicken Nugget Supremacy) and I have a bit of difficulties eating it but it's not too hard. I eat almost half the food. My mom hands me soup that she quickly made on the way and I hold it in my hands, staring at it because there's no table and the spoon needs to be unwrapped. My mom is busy getting more food out of the bags and I sit there dumbfounded.
Then, a hand reaches for my spoon and unwraps it for me and scoops the soup. Yeonjun makes an opening mouth motion and I open my mouth. He inserts the spoon full of soup into my mouth. I blush as I eat the delicious soup.
"Th-thank you! You didn't have to do that though." I say.
He continues feeding me and I feel embarrassed as my mom and siblings watch. They're making googly eyes and whatnot, I just know it. After I'm done with the soup, Yeonjun and my mom help clean up while my siblings (A/N: right...you're siblings can be anyone !) eat the rest of the snacks.
I forget that my left leg is broken and move it. "OWW!" I yell.
"What's wrong?!" Mom asks.
"Ah- nothing, it's just my leg." I wince.
"You should stay here and heal. I'll make sure you have more protection. Maybe that boyfriend of yours there can protect you." Mom says.
"Mom- he's not my-" Yeonjun cuts me off.
"I'll be happy to protect her. After all, she's my girlfriend isn't she?" Yeonjun says giving me a wink. I turn red and blush.
"I-I guess.." I answer.

:OOO

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧
(Lol this is longer than I intended it to be :T but I sincerely hope you enjoy it ^^) Warning: Cursing, arrest, and yeah.
Chapter 6: ________​
As soon as we exit, we find a couple seats and sit down. We see doctors, nurses, and police are there. The nurses run to get bandages while the doctors check my arm. Thankfully, my arm is okay but it needs to be rested for a while. While the nurse wraps the bandage as gently as possible around my arm, I wonder what happened to Do-hyun. The policemen enter the room where the fight happened and I hear loud noises. It's probably Do-hyun arguing and trying to get away from being arrested. I sigh exasperatedly after the nurse finishes wrapping the bandage.
"How's your arm honey?" My mom asks.
I give her a smile, "It's fine! It's not serious at least~" I say as bright as I can manage.
"I'll go get something for you to eat. It looks like you haven't eaten in years." Mom says as she rushes to go buy food, I'm not sure where though.
"Y/N...I think that was the guy who hit you with his car...do you perhaps know him by any chance..like before all this?" Yeonjun asks while processing how to ask it.
"Right..about that..."
Do-hyun's POV
ARGH! That Y/N fool..how dare she. I'll kill her one day. I hear the door slam open and open one eye to see stupid police officers. I cackle at the sight of them. One of them forces me up as I grimace in pain.
"Let me go. You son of a *****" I'm not going to let these fools take me away to jail. It's not like I'll ever let them do that anyway.
"Save it for the lawyer." Another police officer says in my face.
"Hah, as if I'll be seeing a motherf***ing lawyer!" I yell and spit into the officer's face, the one who's holding me down.
"Watch your mouth in front of your lawyer as well." One of them says and handcuffs me. I try to kick, punch, fight, whatever I can but it all fails. None of this would've happened if Y/N never existed in the first place. THAT STUPID FOOLISH Y/N. (A/N: Do-hyun I'm about to slap your face now >:[ Y/N is amazing!) They drag me off into the police car and off we go...to prison.
Back to Y/N's POV​
I start talking, "Do-hyun and I we..we used to be like one of those couples. I thought I could trust him but then he started getting abusive and over-protective. As soon as I broke up with him and left, he started coming for me, stalking me online and in real life. All I could do was run away. I thought I lost him after 3 years but now he's back and off to jail." I say. Do-hyun scared me and haunted my nightmares. If I were more careful back then, all this wouldn't have happened.
''At least you aren't with Do-hyun anymore. He's also someone you won't have to worry about for a long time." Yeonjun says, trying his best to comfort me.
"Y/N! Dear, here is your food. Now eat up!" Mom says, fast-walking over here with her hands full of food. I reach out for the food and use my left hand. I pick up a chicken nugget (A/N: Chicken Nugget Supremacy) and I have a bit of difficulties eating it but it's not too hard. I eat almost half the food. My mom hands me soup that she quickly made on the way and I hold it in my hands, staring at it because there's no table and the spoon needs to be unwrapped. My mom is busy getting more food out of the bags and I sit there dumbfounded.
Then, a hand reaches for my spoon and unwraps it for me and scoops the soup. Yeonjun makes an opening mouth motion and I open my mouth. He inserts the spoon full of soup into my mouth. I blush as I eat the delicious soup.
"Th-thank you! You didn't have to do that though." I say.
He continues feeding me and I feel embarrassed as my mom and siblings watch. They're making googly eyes and whatnot, I just know it. After I'm done with the soup, Yeonjun and my mom help clean up while my siblings (A/N: right...you're siblings can be anyone !) eat the rest of the snacks.
I forget that my left leg is broken and move it. "OWW!" I yell.
"What's wrong?!" Mom asks.
"Ah- nothing, it's just my leg." I wince.
"You should stay here and heal. I'll make sure you have more protection. Maybe that boyfriend of yours there can protect you." Mom says.
"Mom- he's not my-" Yeonjun cuts me off.
"I'll be happy to protect her. After all, she's my girlfriend isn't she?" Yeonjun says giving me a wink. I turn red and blush.
"I-I guess.." I answer.

:OOO
I JUST REALIZED THERE'S NO TITLE-
I-I guess I'll just name it "Relief" ......(iminternallyembarrassed)

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧
(I promise I will not forget to add a title :> also there's a new character again..but the name shant be revealed :O)
Chapter 7: Secret Rival​
"Why'd you say that?!" I ask.
Yeonjun just shrugs and smirks, "Why not?"
"Anyway, now my mom thinks we're dating..." I trail off and blush.
"Are you blushing?" Yeonjun leans into my face.
"I- no- of course not~" I laugh nervously. This man changes quickly.
"Hmm...you're lying." Yeonjun laughs.
"I'm n-not!" I exclaim.
"Now that people have the impression we're dating, we should act like a couple now." Yeonjun says. He kisses my cheek and I get surprised.
"Hey-"
"Remember, we should be acting like a couple." Yeonjun says. "Plus, you need someone to protect you because who knows what accident you're going to get into, in the future."
I sigh.
________________________________________________________________________________________
????​
Someone stands behind the wall and listens to Yeonjun and Y/N's conversation.
"So who's this new person? Heh, if she thinks she has a real chance..pathetic." they think. "Yeonjun will be mines. After all, I'm betrothed to him."
The person rushes off somewhere while Y/N and Yeonjun continue talking.
_________________________________________________________________________________________
Y/N's POV​
I feel a presence somewhere.
"I think someone else is here." I'm terrified after what happened not too long ago. (The thing with Do-Hyun)
"Huh? Are you sure? I don't think I see anyone." Yeonjun says, moving his head to get a clear look somewhere.
"Maybe it's just my imagination.." I say.
Yeonjun's phone rings and he goes off to answer it.
_________________________________________________________________________________________
Yeonjun's POV​
I leave Y/N's side for a while to answer my phone. My dad is calling. He works in the same company as me but is Boss's assistant and also started a business that he hopes to grow.
"Hello, how are you son?" Dad asks in a jolly voice.
"Hello, I'm doing well Dad." I answer. I haven't spoken to my dad in a couple weeks or seen him so I'm a bit nervous.
"I have something to tell you." Dad says hesitantly. My eyes widen, what if something...something happened to Mom?!
"Y-Yes...what is it?" I ask, trying to keep a steady voice. I gulp.
"You're going to get married to her. She's a lovely woman. You'll like her." Dad says.
"WHAT?!" I exclaim. "Why?!"
"Son- please..calm down. I'll explain. The boss has decided to join our companies so more money can be made and we both can have a large amount of money, which will help our companies." Dad starts off. "We made an agreement that the boss wanted.. He wanted you to marry his daughter so we could officially join and connect our companies."
"......You really did that? I can't believe it. You only go after money and wealth..you didn't even think about how I'd feel. You're EXACTLY HOW MOM DESCRIBED YOU TO BE. A selfish, money-chasing, uncaring father. Cancel it. NOW." I yell and turn off the phone. My eyes start watering but I stop myself. I go back to Y/N, who's waiting. Y/N, the one I really want.
"You don't look well..d-did something happen?" Y/N asks.
"Ahh right..." I don't want to lie to Y/N. I proceed to tell the truth. All Y/N can do is be shocked and I think I see a hint of sadness and disappointment...I'm not sure.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Y/N's POV​
I feel like I'm going to burst out crying but thankfully I don't. Now I know, I really do love him..but since he's already betrothed to someone I won't have a chance. I looked down the whole time and when I look up, I see Yeonjun's face. He looks away quickly and wipes his face. I know he's crying....
"Hey..don't cry." I say softly. I turn his head towards me and wipe his tears. "We can figure out the solution together!" I smile and he manages a small smile as well. All of a sudden the lights in the hallway are turned off. I even forgot we were in the middle of the hospital's hallways. I jump a little and cling onto Yeonjun.
"S-sorry..." I apologize.
"It's alright. We just need to get you to a room." Yeonjun says. He carries me all the way to the new room I was assigned to. We told the doctors we could do it ourselves so yeah.
"Thanks.." I whisper. I'm exhausted from today's events and fall into a deep sleep as I hear Yeonjun say "Good night." and leave.

(I'm having so much fun making these chapters lolll :) Is it good?)

skvlnct

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Xiao/Alatus
L
Sunghoon
Winter
(I promise I will not forget to add a title :> also there's a new character again..but the name shant be revealed :O)
Chapter 7: Secret Rival​
"Why'd you say that?!" I ask.
Yeonjun just shrugs and smirks, "Why not?"
"Anyway, now my mom thinks we're dating..." I trail off and blush.
"Are you blushing?" Yeonjun leans into my face.
"I- no- of course not~" I laugh nervously. This man changes quickly.
"Hmm...you're lying." Yeonjun laughs.
"I'm n-not!" I exclaim.
"Now that people have the impression we're dating, we should act like a couple now." Yeonjun says. He kisses my cheek and I get surprised.
"Hey-"
"Remember, we should be acting like a couple." Yeonjun says. "Plus, you need someone to protect you because who knows what accident you're going to get into, in the future."
I sigh.
________________________________________________________________________________________
????​
Someone stands behind the wall and listens to Yeonjun and Y/N's conversation.
"So who's this new person? Heh, if she thinks she has a real chance..pathetic." they think. "Yeonjun will be mines. After all, I'm betrothed to him."
The person rushes off somewhere while Y/N and Yeonjun continue talking.
Y/N's POV​
I feel a presence somewhere.
"I think someone else is here." I'm terrified after what happened not too long ago. (The thing with Do-Hyun)
"Huh? Are you sure? I don't think I see anyone." Yeonjun says, moving his head to get a clear look somewhere.
"Maybe it's just my imagination.." I say.
Yeonjun's phone rings and he goes off to answer it.
Yeonjun's POV​
I leave Y/N's side for a while to answer my phone. My dad is calling. He works in the same company as me but is Boss's assistant and also started a business that he hopes to grow.
"Hello, how are you son?" Dad asks in a jolly voice.
"Hello, I'm doing well Dad." I answer. I haven't spoken to my dad in a couple weeks or seen him so I'm a bit nervous.
"I have something to tell you." Dad says hesitantly. My eyes widen, what if something...something happened to Mom?!
"Y-Yes...what is it?" I ask, trying to keep a steady voice. I gulp.
"You're going to get married to her. She's a lovely woman. You'll like her." Dad says.
"WHAT?!" I exclaim. "Why?!"
"Son- please..calm down. I'll explain. The boss has decided to join our companies so more money can be made and we both can have a large amount of money, which will help our companies." Dad starts off. "We made an agreement that the boss wanted.. He wanted you to marry his daughter so we could officially join and connect our companies."
"......You really did that? I can't believe it. You only go after money and wealth..you didn't even think about how I'd feel. You're EXACTLY HOW MOM DESCRIBED YOU TO BE. A selfish, money-chasing, uncaring father. Cancel it. NOW." I yell and turn off the phone. My eyes start watering but I stop myself. I go back to Y/N, who's waiting. Y/N, the one I really want.
"You don't look well..d-did something happen?" Y/N asks.
"Ahh right..." I don't want to lie to Y/N. I proceed to tell the truth. All Y/N can do is be shocked and I think I see a hint of sadness and disappointment...I'm not sure.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Y/N's POV​
I feel like I'm going to burst out crying but thankfully I don't. Now I know, I really do love him..but since he's already betrothed to someone I won't have a chance. I looked down the whole time and when I look up, I see Yeonjun's face. He looks away quickly and wipes his face. I know he's crying....
"Hey..don't cry." I say softly. I turn his head towards me and wipe his tears. "We can figure out the solution together!" I smile and he manages a small smile as well. All of a sudden the lights in the hallway are turned off. I even forgot we were in the middle of the hospital's hallways. I jump a little and cling onto Yeonjun.
"S-sorry..." I apologize.
"It's alright. We just need to get you to a room." Yeonjun says. He carries me all the way to the new room I was assigned to. We told the doctors we could do it ourselves so yeah.
"Thanks.." I whisper. I'm exhausted from today's events and fall into a deep sleep as I hear Yeonjun say "Good night." and leave.

(I'm having so much fun making these chapters lolll :) Is it good?)
yess ofc, another great chap

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧
(okie I'm in a good mood today lolz also the new character's name is going to be revealed)
Chapter 8: Meeting the Secret Rival​
"Wake up." I heard a woman's cold voice wake me up. I open my eyes and rub them.
"Hello...do..I know you by any chance?" I say as I get up to face her. I'm stunned by her beauty. She's a perfect shape with long brown bouncy hair and bright eyes. She could be mistaken for a model or an idol.
"No..but I have to talk to you. Would you mind actually trying to look nice in front of me? You look like trash." She says sneering. How rude. I quickly comb my hair with my fingers and get up in a straight position with my leg slightly hurting.
"Okay. I'm ready. May I ask what your name is?" I ask as politely as I can manage.
"My name is Shin Yu-ri. Just call me Yu-ri. Now let's get to the point." Yu-ri says.
"Keep your distance from Yeonjun. After all, social distancing exists. I don't want any other disgusting woman with my fiance. If I dare see you near him again, you really don't want to know what's going to happen if you do." Yu-ri says.
"I-......"
"I know you're just pretending to be his girlfriend but it isn't that hard to stay away from him. Got it?" Yu-ri is clearly a gold-digger. I can see that she wants only money. Is this all people really go for? Money? An object?
"I'll think over that. It's his choice really. If he wants me to be beside him then I'll stay beside him, if he doesn't want me near him then I'll keep my distance." I say calmly. I feel anger boiling inside me furiously.
"Shut up! All I'm asking is for you to stay away from him, you idiot." Yu-ri is clearly mad and glares at me before she stomps off. She is in every way like her father.
What do I do now? It's not like I can move since my stupid leg is still recovering...
(After a couple hours of boredom)
"Y/N! How are you? I haven't seen you for a while." a familiar voice enters.
"SANA! I missed you! I'm doing well~" I reply excitedly.
"I just heard today about what happened. Must've been really hard for you." Sana says as she hugs me.
"Yeah...anyway..how are people at work?" I ask.
"They all were shocked and now they don't care one bit." Sana says, with a 'tsk'.
"It's alright..they have their own problems to worry about." I say.
Sana and I talk and laugh until it's already 6 pm.
"Bye~ See you later Y/N!" Sana leaves and I sit in the dim lights.
A few months pass and my leg is fully healed and I've been sorta watching my distance between Yeonjun and I a bit. I've gotten many warnings, about 10, from Yu-ri already.
I'm outside walking around the park and see Yeonjun with Yu-ri approaching him. I silently sit close to a bench and put on my hood so I'm unrecognizable.
"Hello...darling~" Yu-ri says "seductively".
"I'm not your 'darling'. I don't even know you. Plus, there's already someone else as well." Yeonjun says coldly at Yu-ri. Could that person...be me?! Y/N, stop, be real.
"Well that person will be as well as gone when we're married." Yu-ri sweetly says.
"Wh..What do you mean by that?!" Yeonjun exclaims.
"Don't worry...I won't do anything." Yu-ri replies.
"Get away from me. I don't even want to be with you!" Yeonjun pushes Yu-ri away and I get up quickly and quietly to leave.
"Wait- who is that?" Yu-ri asks. I already know I'm already caught. Yu-ri's footsteps are loud and clear as she grabs me and turns me around.
"Y/N?" She glares at me.
"...hello." I say.
"What are you doing here?" Yu-ri whispers harshly. Then she realizes something and sneers, "You wanted to listen in on our conversation. Too bad you really can't do anything about this."
I see Yeonjun walking up to us and I look down and hide my face.
"Oh- uh- some creep was listening to our conversation. They said they needed to go now." Yu-ri says. I turn to leave.
"Y-Y/N?" I get nervous and fast-walk away.
"Hey! Wait!" Yeonjun's feet thump on the ground as he runs. (A/N: this is turning into a drama lol)
I break into a run. He chases me and manages to grab my hood. I struggle to get away. Yeonjun pulls me closer and has both arms around me.
"L-let me go!" I exclaim.
"No, not yet." Yeonjun says. I feel his breath on my cheek.
"I was just curious. A-As a curious human being, I would of course have the urge to listen to-" I'm blabbering now.
"Shhhh." Yeonjun rests his head on my shoulder and sighs exhaustedly. I blush and bite the insides of my cheeks.
"What are you doing?" I ask.
"I'm tired after chasing you. I need a break." Yeonjun says, chuckling. I feel a shiver crawl up my spine (in a good way).
"You're going to have to get back to your fiance before she starts a whole tantrum." I tease and break away from his grasp.
"I don't care about her. I'm not the least bit interested in her." Yeonjun says. "Also, I'm supposed to act as your boyfriend to protect you."
"Hm...She's more important. Now go off to her." I say.
"I'm not going to go to her! Hmph! >:[" Yeonjun pouts.
"I have to go now! Bye!" I wave and leave. I have to meet up with Sana and a friend of hers later today.

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧
([]: it's late- sorryyyyy :c I just reread my own ff and am now flustered by myself- how is that possible..) Again...not based off of real people when there's new characters :>
Chapter 9: Friends​
I open the door to a place where Sana said they'd be. The bells chime lightly and I spot Sana and another person sitting with her, I'm assuming that's her friend. I walk towards their table and sit down.
"Hello Y/N~!" Sana greets happily.
"Hello! So...who's this friend you wanted to introduce me to?" I ask smiling at the person.
"This is Hwa Min-Su, just call him Min!" Sana introduces. Min waves and bows his head slightly. He's quite tall...around 5'11, with light brown hair and sparkly eyes. He's so cute and handsome I get flustered by thinking that.
"Min, this is Y/N~!" Sana looks at me happily.
"Hello," Min and I say at the same time. We talk awkwardly for a minute and introduce ourselves while Sana orders drinks for us.
She brings it over to our table and sits down. "Thank you~" I say to Sana. Min has a bottle of beer, I'm guessing...or is that- I'm not specialized in this. (A/N: I am a child so I don't know much about this but it's interesting anyhow) Sana and I have lemonade with a hint of an exotic flavor that I can't quite figure out.
"You're welcome!" Sana replies. We all sip a bit of our drinks and Min brushes his light brown hair up and his glasses tilt a bit without his knowledge.
"Um...Min.." I point awkwardly to his glasses.
"Hm?" He replies.
"Y/N is saying that your glasses are tilted." Sana says, laughing.
"Oh-" Min fixes his glasses and looks at us, "Is it fixed now?"
I nod slightly. We all get comfortable with the environment around us and start chatting as if we all knew each other for a billion years.
"Okay.." Sana intervenes. Both Min and I look at her. "The reason why I brought us all here is something including you, Y/N." She says motioning at me.
"What do you mean?" I ask.
"I was forced to bring you and Min both together by our boss. Boss said that you were "in the way" of Yeonjun and his daughter's relationship. I have no idea what he's talking about but it makes no sense." Sana says. She obviously doesn't like the idea of doing this but she has no other choice.
"WHAT-" Min exclaims.
"You guys don't really need to like date I guess? Boss just said he needed me to distract Y/N from Yeonjun so I just did whatever came up to mind. He wants Yeonjun to lose all his "feelings" for you I guess. " Sana says. I'm confused but mad at the fact Boss really did that. Probably Yu-ri telling her father this and that about me. I sigh.
"Wait- Yeonjun has feel-" I stop before I can say anymore.
After being there for an hour, Min eventually got drunk so we had to carry him home while he was smiling like a big fool and talking the whole entire walk.
When we arrive at his door, we drop him and he gets out his keys after a minute. He opens the door and we push him inside, annoyed from his unstoppable talking. We make sure we lock the door and leave towards my house.
"So...do we [Min and I] have to both act like a couple in front of Boss?" I ask.
"You have to act like a couple in front of Yeonjun, Boss, and Boss's daughter." Sana says. I heave a big sigh.
"I don't want to!" I exclaim.
"Well...you have to...I-I'm sorry but there's no other choice-" Sana says.
"You don't have to be sorry after all, it's not your fault." I say softly. We part as I enter my home and she goes off to go to her home.
I sit on the couch. Out of all people, it just HAD to be me who deals with all of this nonsense. I force myself to not sob and tell myself I'm a strong person. I wonder how all of this will work out tomorrow...

(phew~ finally done~! Tell me what you think on this!)