worst entertainment company?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

stanloona

CEO
Website
caijklm.carrd.co
Credits
Miffy
Sakuma Ritsu
LOONA
Orbit Crown
I only hate Pledis and Cube for like 1 thing so like theyre not good but i dont find them the root of evil
YG definitely
SM for sure but i really love their artists and songs
TS yeah i dont like their management

ALSO WHAT DID MBK DO BECAUSE THATS THE ONLY ONE I DIDNT KNOW ABOUT

KpopJpopCpopTpopVpop

Band Leader
Credits
Dowoon
Lay
Joohoney
Yeosang
Theres is/was a boy group called Ateen and I saw their profile on this website. I looked them up a while ago and saw they there was a few news articles about some people (I think the manager and some other people related to them who also worked in the company) I they sexually assaulted them and I not sure what the company was but on the profile it says DS&A Entertainment. I also think that some of the members left and I dont know what happened to them.

KpopJpopCpopTpopVpop

Band Leader
Credits
Dowoon
Lay
Joohoney
Yeosang
Theres is/was a boy group called Ateen and I saw their profile on this website. I looked them up a while ago and saw they there was a few news articles about some people (I think the manager and some other people related to them who also worked in the company) I they sexually assaulted them and I not sure what the company was but on the profile it says DS&A Entertainment. I also think that some of the members left and I dont know what happened to them.
Whoops I did it twice!!!

KpopJpopCpopTpopVpop

Band Leader
Credits
Dowoon
Lay
Joohoney
Yeosang
i think practically every entertainment company has its bad sides, from strict diets and weigh-ins to overworking or neglecting their artists, but i don't think i've read of anything quite as shocking as what went down with open world entertainment. i don't recommend looking it up if you're triggered by mentions of rape/sexual assault.
(im also personally biased against pledis entertainment's management, in case my signature didn't make that obvious.)
I havent heard of this company I'll have to look them up