Who was your first bias in NCT and why?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

LostInTheDream

๐ŸงšIแ‘Žแ—ฉแ‘•TIแฏE๐Ÿงš
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Mine was Winwin because of his front ariel in Firetruck.
This is when I was first getting into kpop, and as a dancer I was more interested in the idols who could dance really well, so most of my initial biases have dance positions.

Kawaii

Kpop Stan
Credits
Eunice
Jueun
Eunseo
Seola
At first I fell in love with Yuta. He was Japanese and good looking. But then Johnny just shook my whole head and yeah. Also his abs were part of the reason I chose him as my bias now in NCT 127.

jonghosapple

Kpop Expert
Website
www.tumblr.com
Credits
Kino
Yunho
Jongho
It was either Lucas or Taeyong. I got into NCT after seeing a clip of Lucas and needing to know who he was, but after learning everyone, I originally picked Taeyong as my bias. Both are still biases, with Taeyong being an ult at one point

teenypieceofkleenexinyourhair

๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ'๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ต
Staff member
Johnny was my first bias, but I don't actually remember why ๐Ÿ˜น

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญ๐™ป๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐š„๐™ถ๐™ท ๐™ป๐™พ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member
Taeyong because he was the only one I could identify at the time lol

http.yyanggii

๐ˆ ๐ ๐จ ๐›๐ฒ๐ž ๐›๐ฒ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž
Author
Yuta and Ten
Why? they were the only ones I really knew of and theyโ€™re such amazing dancers! Also handsome c:

But now I really donโ€™t have a bias. I have temporary biases or people that live in my head but Iโ€™m an ot23 cuz thereโ€™s 23 talented and hot guys ๐Ÿคฉ

Sayaka Miki

ใใ ใ‚‰ใชใ„ ๅฃใซ่ฒผใ‚Šใคใ„ใŸใƒ–ใƒฉใƒ•ใ•ใใฃใจๅคขใฎๅณๅดใฏใ‚ธใƒงใƒผใ‚ซใƒผ
Credits
User Title Change
My first bias is winwin, Taeyong, Mark and Ten because yeah

HeroHaikyu

Kpop Expert
โญ๏ธŽ ~ โ€ข Welcome Back Hyunjin โ€ข ~ โญ๏ธŽ
Website
herohaikyu.carrd.co
Credits
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
Green Tea
Yuta and Shotaro

In all honesty, it was because I thought it was cool that they were also Japanese. Even though I'm not an NCTzen, I really like the Japanese line of NCTใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹. They're both amazing dancers with great vocals and personalities. Though I don't know them well, their smiles and relationship makes me smile so much.

escapism

๐Ÿซง
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
Howl's Moving Castle
โœง Captain Price โœง
Death Note
HJZM: The Butterfly Phantasy