Who do you like the most?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

리자~

Kpop Fan
Credits
If you have a chance to choose who will be your Guardian angel that will help you, Who will it be?

(No both just choose one 😄😁)

Whether you know them or not.

images.jpeg
Jeonghan

Or

images (1).jpeg
Eunwoo

리자~

Kpop Fan
Credits
BTW, If you are curious about this like why am I asking you all, it's because on my upcoming story /fanfiction ,The one who will got a lot of votes will be the lead character on my Story 'Wish'(which is about a girl who always have a bad luck and an Angel who will help her:) )

Last edited:
Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
BTW, If you are curious about this like why am I asking you all, it's because on my upcoming story /fanfiction ,The one who got a lot of votes will be the lead character on my Story 'Wish'(which is about a girl who always have a bad luck and an Angel who will help her:) )
Oh, that will be really interesting! :)

Nt1naM12

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Albedo/Kreideprinz
Beidou
Jungwoo
Lucas
Eunwoo
And yes I don't know any of them, but Eunwoo looks like the type of introvert person who will do anything to protect you and after some time together he'll open up to you.
(I don't know if he's like that actually.....)

mashikyukyu

Maknae
Website
www.pinterest.ch
Credits
Dowoon
Seunghun
New
Woong
If you have a chance to choose who will be your Guardian angel that will help you, Who will it be?

(No both just choose one 😄😁)

Whether you know them or not.

View attachment 13515
Jeonghan

Or

View attachment 13517
Eunwoo
jeonghan has a more ethereal and angelic image (not saying cha eunwoo isn't, im just saying jeonghan is more)
he'll fit the guardian angel role perfectly !! SOMEONE GIVE HIM AN ACTING CONTRACT PLEASE