Who are you rooting for in Queendom?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Who are you rooting for?

• (G)I-DLE

• AOA

• Park Bom

• Mamamoo

• Oh My Girl

• Lovelyz

Results are only viewable after voting.

Brickerbrack

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Handong
JiU
Siyeon
The vocal team have been spit up into pairs, and they had to pick partners. Along with Bom was Minnie from (G)I-DLE, Hwasa from Mamamoo, Kei from Lovelyz, Hyejeong from AOA and... I can't recall which member of Oh My Girl, but I've got a feeling it was Seunghee.

ThoseGoodOldDreams

Maknae
Credits
Yoohyeon
JiU
Suran
Soyeon
Six Puzzle is the performance team (dancers, basically), one member picked from each group (except Bom). Moonbyul from Mamamoo, YooA from Oh My Girl, Soojin from (G)I-DLE... and I don't recall which members AOA and Lovelyz picked. Moonbyul was elected leader of the team.
Not quite sure why the picked the name Six Puzzle, though, since there only five of 'em... :LOL:
Sweet! I love Moonbyul, and picking Little Mix for dance is a great idea. I'll definitely be watching the video as soon as I can.

JiyeonFati

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Siyeon
SuA
JiU
The vocal team have been spit up into pairs, and they had to pick partners. Along with Bom was Minnie from (G)I-DLE, Hwasa from Mamamoo, Kei from Lovelyz, Hyejeong from AOA and... I can't recall which member of Oh My Girl, but I've got a feeling it was Seunghee.
No, it's Oh My Girl Hyojeong not Seunghee. I expected Seunghee since in my opinion she's a better singer but both are good.

JiyeonFati

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Siyeon
SuA
JiU
Six Puzzle is the performance team (dancers, basically), one member picked from each group (except Bom). Moonbyul from Mamamoo, YooA from Oh My Girl, Soojin from (G)I-DLE... and I don't recall which members AOA and Lovelyz picked. Moonbyul was elected leader of the team.
Not quite sure why the picked the name Six Puzzle, though, since there only five of 'em... :LOL:
AOA Chanmi and Lovelyz Yein I think.

JiyeonFati

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Siyeon
SuA
JiU
10th and last episode was aired. They perf another batch of great songs. The winner is known but I won't spoil it.

moonlight

지유
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
i'm late but Mamamoo or (G)-idle