Who are you rooting for in Queendom?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Who are you rooting for?

• (G)I-DLE

• AOA

• Park Bom

• Mamamoo

• Oh My Girl

• Lovelyz

Results are only viewable after voting.

JiyeonFati

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Siyeon
SuA
JiU
Watching the perf of 2nd round
- Mamamoo covers AOA - Good Luck.
- AOA covers Mamamoo - Egoistic
- Park Bom covered (G)I-dle - Hann

I prefer AOA perf. Mamamoo perf was too much solo for the half part, the second part is better.
Mamamoo tried over sexyness concept, they put it well but I think it was a bit too much for the song.
AOA stage was more coherent, and make the fuss with their dancers. I think they owned a bit better the song.
Park Bom stage is a good one too, with Cheetah to help her.

All the stages have many back dancers, of high level.

Tomorrow we'll get the other stages.

Last edited:

LizzieCornZ__

๐“œ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฎ~๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ท
Author
Credits
Jisun
Youngmin
Watching the perf of 2nd round
- Mamamoo covers AOA - Good Luck.
- AOA covers Mamamoo - Egoistic
- Park Bom covered (G)I-dle - Hann

I prefer AOA perf. Mamamoo perf was too much solo for the half part, the second part is better.
Mamamoo tried over sexyness concept, they put it well but I think it was a bit too much for the song.
AOA stage was more coherent, and make the fuss with their dancers. I think they owned a bit better the song.
Park Bom stage is a good one too, with Cheetah to help her.

All the stages have many back dancers, of high level.

Tomorrow we'll get the other stages.
YAY!

LizzieCornZ__

Author
Credits
Jisun
Youngmin
I hope they're all great haven't watched the performances yet but i'm so excited

JiyeonFati

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Siyeon
SuA
JiU
I really like the second round stages.
It's cover of other group songs and all did pretty well, all perf are great.

Mamamoo covered AOA Good Luck. They choose to make strong solo perf but I think they loose the song feeling.
AOA covered Mamamoo Egoistic. They just made it their own and made the buzz with their dancers.
Park Bom covered (G)I-DLE Hann. She put a lot effort to own it, and used many dancers to improve her perf, and Cheetah did the rap part.
(G)I-DLE covered 2NE1 Fire. A good one too.
Oh My Girl covered Lovelyz Destiny. Wow the stage perf is awesome.
Lovelyz had a joker and choose to cover Brown Eyed Girls Sixth Sense. A really great cover, showing an unusual strong side of Lovelyz. But I think I prefer the original, that's how perfect singers BEG were, and I really miss them.

Overall I think I still prefer AOA Egoistic perf, then Oh My Girl Destiny perf.

LizzieCornZ__

Author
Credits
Jisun
Youngmin

Mamamoo covered AOA Good Luck. They choose to make strong solo perf but I think they loose the song feeling.
AOA covered Mamamoo Egoistic. They just made it their own and made the buzz with their dancers.
Park Bom covered (G)I-DLE Hann. She put a lot effort to own it, and used many dancers to improve her perf, and Cheetah did the rap part.
Lovelyz had a joker and choose to cover Brown Eyed Girls Sixth Sense. A really great cover, showing an unusual strong side of Lovelyz. But I think I prefer the original, that's how perfect singers BEG were, and I really miss them.

I haven't watched them yet but I'm excited!

LizzieCornZ__

Author
Credits
Jisun
Youngmin

In my opinion, I agree with Park Bom when she says Lovelyz should try to do their normal concept (Cute), so they show who they really are. Not just sexy girls

OppaIsTrash

Kpop Expert
Website
twitter.com
Credits
โ˜† SEVENTEEN - Rock With You [Ver. D] โ˜†
Wonho
for me AOA are my clear favorites. im liking oh my girl's performances as well; and i'm expecting a lot from lovelyz. but AOA are on another level to me.

JiyeonFati

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Siyeon
SuA
JiU
In my opinion, I agree with Park Bom when she says Lovelyz should try to do their normal concept (Cute), so they show who they really are. Not just sexy girls
They said that Oh My Girl concept is too similar to their own, and didn't think they could get a better rank with it. The rule is 2 times 6th and you're out of Queendom, so they didn't have the choice. Then they got the lucky card to choose the song they want. So they tried a different concept. The cute concept is how their company usually promote them. They are good to it, but their personal taste is a bit wider. I think it was a great perf but not the best choice, because BEG original version is absolutely awesome.

for me AOA are my clear favorites. im liking oh my girl's performances as well; and i'm expecting a lot from lovelyz. but AOA are on another level to me.
That what I think. All the perf are great, but AOA and Oh My Girl are a level higher.

LizzieCornZ__

Author
Credits
Jisun
Youngmin
They said that Oh My Girl concept is too similar to their own, and didn't think they could get a better rank with it. The rule is 2 times 6th and you're out of Queendom, so they didn't have the choice. Then they got the lucky card to choose the song they want. So they tried a different concept. The cute concept is how their company usually promote them. They are good to it, but their personal taste is a bit wider. I think it was a great perf but not the best choice, because BEG original version is absolutely awesome.

That what I think. All the perf are great, but AOA and Oh My Girl are a level higher.
Yeah I agree. BEG is AMAZING!!!

OppaIsTrash

Kpop Expert
Website
twitter.com
Credits
โ˜† SEVENTEEN - Rock With You [Ver. D] โ˜†
Wonho
So they finaly aired the final rank.
I'm a bit pissed by the result but it's not a big deal.
pretty ok with the rank except i think AOA should've been second. i had already figured that either AOA or Oh My Girl would win. surprised that MAMAMOO scored that high since their performance seemed so disjointed. other than that... maybe would've ranked park bom higher than lovelyz but i don't feel strongly enough about it.

Brickerbrack

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Handong
JiU
Siyeon
While I'm still rooting for Mamamoo (Hwasa was so adorably embarrassed by everyone wanting to partner with her in the vocal round :LOL:) and (G)I-DLE, AOA are absolutely slaying it, and Oh My Girl's ingenuity in that last round was fantastic!

Up till the start of Queendom, I was only really familiar with my two favourites, so it's really cool to learn about the other four acts, especially seeing them trying things outside their comfort zones...

JiyeonFati

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Siyeon
SuA
JiU
Queendom is the show I didn't want to watch, but now I can't wait for the next episode.

Kei proved she's smart, planning ahead her moves, winning Hwasa over all. It was pretty fun to watch.
I like her but she's too persistent, I don't want such a girlfriend Hwasa was like shut up it's only five minutes that we are together and I already want to part away !
:jebal:.
I like how Bom didn't care much, but enjoy to tease her.

Brickerbrack

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Handong
JiU
Siyeon
Apparently Six Puzzle (not sure who this is since I haven't been watching too much) is performing the song Power by Little Mix, my favourite girl group ever, so now I'm gonna root for whoever they are. It's like all of my worlds colliding at once.
Six Puzzle is the performance team (dancers, basically), one member picked from each group (except Bom). Moonbyul from Mamamoo, YooA from Oh My Girl, Soojin from (G)I-DLE... and I don't recall which members AOA and Lovelyz picked. Moonbyul was elected leader of the team.
Not quite sure why the picked the name Six Puzzle, though, since there only five of 'em... :LOL: