Where do you buy your albums?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

OppaIsTrash

Kpop Expert
Website
twitter.com
Credits
☆ SEVENTEEN - Rock With You [Ver. D] ☆
Wonho
there's a few places you can look into, i definitely recommend price comparing to get the best deal.

personally i get my albums from either kpopmart or kpoptown, they package everything securely and tend to have the best shipping prices for me (i live in puerto rico). i used to buy albums from a local store but they started raising their prices so much that its actually more affordable for me to order them straight from s.korea. you might want to check locally yourself and see if you have better luck than me. i also used to order from ktown4u but my packages always arrived really beat up, and even with the constant discounts it was still more expensive.

when i buy from kpopmart or kpoptown, since the shipping options are limited to somewhat pricey ones since the start of the pandemic, i usually grab at least 3 albums at a time (i can usually get that much without the shipping cost going up much), or some other stuff from the site, so i can get the most out of my shipping.

if you don't mind waiting you can save a lot by joining a group order for the album you want. just be sure to find a trustworthy group order manager and pay close attention to payment deadlines and updates.

hope this helps~

Hwa_ChaeMing

˜”*°•.˜”*°• 𝓧𝓘𝓞𝓝 𝓢𝓤𝓟𝓡𝓔𝓜𝓐𝓒𝓨 •°*”˜.•°*”˜
Author
Website
jiyong-beachy.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
I heard Walmart is good but they don’t have a lot of selections. I use kpop USA online
I’ll try the Walmart near my house but they prob won’t have the album I’m planing to buy I want to buy binary code but I’m not sure if ONEUS is big enough👉👈

Hwa_ChaeMing

˜”*°•.˜”*°• 𝓧𝓘𝓞𝓝 𝓢𝓤𝓟𝓡𝓔𝓜𝓐𝓒𝓨 •°*”˜.•°*”˜
Author
Website
jiyong-beachy.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
[
there's a few places you can look into, i definitely recommend price comparing to get the best deal.

personally i get my albums from either kpopmart or kpoptown, they package everything securely and tend to have the best shipping prices for me (i live in puerto rico). i used to buy albums from a local store but they started raising their prices so much that its actually more affordable for me to order them straight from s.korea. you might want to check locally yourself and see if you have better luck than me. i also used to order from ktown4u but my packages always arrived really beat up, and even with the constant discounts it was still more expensive.

when i buy from kpopmart or kpoptown, since the shipping options are limited to somewhat pricey ones since the start of the pandemic, i usually grab at least 3 albums at a time (i can usually get that much without the shipping cost going up much), or some other stuff from the site, so i can get the most out of my shipping.

if you don't mind waiting you can save a lot by joining a group order for the album you want. just be sure to find a trustworthy group order manager and pay close attention to payment deadlines and updates.

hope this helps~
this was very helpful thank you! I’ll take a look at the places you suggest, hopefully they ship to Canada

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

🤪‼️ᗩYE ᗪOᗰIᑎO‼️🤪
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
I’ll try the Walmart near my house but they prob won’t have the album I’m planing to buy I want to buy binary code but I’m not sure if ONEUS is big enough👉👈
My Walmart doesn’t have any Kpop albums and I never seen ONEUS on their website :( you can also try Target

wonsta

Band Manager
Credits
Dipsy
✧ Baekgyeul Bbobbipo ✧
Mondoongie
✧ Monsta X Hyungwon ✧
I buy mine from amazon
but the last album I bought from amazon (honestly my favorite album by Monsta x) it came in a really bad state
It looked like there was a crack and someone just tried to go inside of it or something (it was pretty bad and very noticeable)

But there is this one store in the mall I used to go to. It sold movies, American artist CDs, unofficial posters, video games, Asian snacks, and K-pop albums. But the last time I went there, I had the choice between picking out four albums there or buying the whole fantasia collection on amazon. I made a very bad choice and chose to buy four albums at that store... The CDs were there and I got my first astro and mamamoo albums there. But, they hardly even came with anything.
So I'm probably never going to that shop ever again... unless I want to buy Strawberry Pocky 🙃

enhypen_jay

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Sunoo
Yuri
Jake
Jay
I mostly buy mine from Amazon because the prices are pretty much the same everywhere, but there's a shop in Central London called Sokollab that sell albums and k-beauty things so if I'm ever in the area I buy albums from there. They also offer delivery for anyone in the UK.

bts.txt.enhypen.lover

Kpop Groupie
Credits
i get them from the store, they sell a lot where i live, but try looking online if stores don't sell them

_cuteprincess_

♡𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐱𝐜𝐲♡
I'm thinking about buying my first kpop album and I've been wondering where the best place to do it is!
i get them online, like in amazon.. but sometimes i get it in a store the name is "Koryo bookstore"

__ste-ll-a__

Maknae
Credits
Younghoon
MJ
Lay
Hongjoong
I buy them from a shop called "Public" that brings albums where I live 🥺

ec.li.ps.e

Kpop Stan
Credits
Handong
Siyeon
Gahyeon
SuA
Typically I use ktown4u, because I have an account there and it's not too bad, honestly. I also buy from the official shop, and sometimes MyMusicTaste has albums, but the shipping times for MMT are atrocious.

The store FYE typically has some albums but my local store has mostly BTS. When I was last there I saw some Twice, TXT, Gfriend, Mosta X, Blackpink, but you have to be lucky to find Not BTS.