Where do you buy your albums?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
i'm very late, but kpop usa (online) has a lot of stuff, and so do amazon and cokodive (online). walmart may have some, but mostly likely only the groups that are very popular overseas (eg., bts and blackpink, maybe enhypen or txt). if you have access to a target, they have a decent selection of albums. fye has albums, both in-store and online. you could also always go to the company website! they will have a shop for each group where you can find albums and other merch. hope this helps!

sooo_lucky🍀

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Sunoo
I live in the US so I find that KPop USA is very nice and cheap, though I only have one album, it came very nice.

villain

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
I used to mainly purchase them from ktown4u and kpoptown but then the shipping prices went up since covid, so I stopped buying them from those stores (except for one album where I bought from ktown4u in 2021 lol).

Now I buy them mainly from kpopalbums.com since their shipping prices are cheaper compared to the other online kpop album stores.

nina

أحبك
Editor
Author
Website
guns.lol
Credits
i went to target or amazon. or even walmart