what were the worst school rules that you had?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

_YourAverageFanboy_

Kpop Expert
Website
ohwowok.carrd.co
Credits
Mingi
Box of Chocolates
Cake Slice
Red Rose
I went to a few different schools, and there were weird rules in all of them
School 1:
1. We weren't allowed to say "What the...?" or any variation of it bc it was too close to saying "what the hell" or "what the fuck" Like literally, we would get into trouble even if we just said, "What the?"
2. I got in trouble for playing with my hair during class once, so I guess there's that
3. When we went to the library (I went to this school K-6) we weren't allowed to get books with pictures on it, even mangas or comic books bc those were marked too high for our level of understanding. Yet we could read books like Harry Potter lol okay-

School 2:
1. No ripped jeans. If somebody went to school with any kind of holes in their jeans (the only exception being ripped at the knee) then they would either have them change into the PE uniform shorts or put ducktape over the holes.
2. No bringing your backpacks into class. We had lockers in this school and you had to keep your bag in your locker or else you would get into trouble.
3. No PDA of any kind. I'm not even talking abt kissing or hand-holding, if you gave your friend a hug for a split second, God forbid you got caught bc there was a hearty punishment for you.

School 3(my current school):
1. Our school dress code used to be p wacc, but we eventually ended up not having a dress code anymore bc so many people broke it.
2. There are some p basic rules that are actually nice, like no bullying for any reason and stuff like that, but the school doesn't follow up on it at all and the staff only steps in if a fight breaks out. Legit if there's a person being bullied for being gay they did nothing abt it.
3. On Halloween my boyfriend at the time (now ex) was going to put a pentacle on his hand but he ended up getting in trouble and told to wash it off bc they mistook it for a pentagram.
4. During October we wore pink on Wednesdays for breast cancer awareness month and there was this girl that had a pink bandana on her head, but was told to take it off bc it classified as a hat and "gangs are getting creative with their colors nowadays."
5. I'm p sure that if a male-presenting person were to dress fem and wear a dress, the school would tell them to change. I'm not entirely sure but there was a guy that always liked to crossdress (wearing heels and crop tops) but that's all he got to wear. On his last day before graduating, he wore a jumpsuit with a skirt attached to it but there was still a pants attachment on it.

So yeah lol
I also forgot to add smth for my current school; all the rules don't apply if you're popular. Literally all the popular kids at my school get away with everything and they know it. For example there was this guy that was two years ahead of me and he (trigger warning) s3x^ally h@rr&ssed me for two years and I was too scared to do anything but when my friends finally told the principal and smth else happened with him that had to get the security guards involved, they said that the school took his side and didn't do anything because he was one of the faces of my school at the time. He basically got a slap on the wrist by getting suspended for 2 days and then not being allowed to stand next to me in our choir class anymore (which was quickly ignored by my choir teacher bc we were the only two tenors that year and we had to be able to hear each other or whatever, so basically I was forced to stand right next to him for the rest of that school year until he graduated.), but nothing was done even when he sent someone to send my friends death threats after they threatened to expose him for not only me but for a bunch of other people he did that too (I was the one he stuck around to the longest though). So yeah, fuck my school lul 🤪

loonatheworld !

ପ(๑•ᴗ•๑)ଓ chuu's guardian angel ♡
Credits
Pink Rose
Pink Bear Plush
✧ Weeekly ✧
Jeewon
I also forgot to add smth for my current school; all the rules don't apply if you're popular. Literally all the popular kids at my school get away with everything and they know it. For example there was this guy that was two years ahead of me and he (trigger warning) s3x^ally h@rr&ssed me for two years and I was too scared to do anything but when my friends finally told the principal and smth else happened with him that had to get the security guards involved, they said that the school took his side and didn't do anything because he was one of the faces of my school at the time. He basically got a slap on the wrist by getting suspended for 2 days and then not being allowed to stand next to me in our choir class anymore (which was quickly ignored by my choir teacher bc we were the only two tenors that year and we had to be able to hear each other or whatever, so basically I was forced to stand right next to him for the rest of that school year until he graduated.), but nothing was done even when he sent someone to send my friends death threats after they threatened to expose him for not only me but for a bunch of other people he did that too (I was the one he stuck around to the longest though). So yeah, fuck my school lul 🤪
this makes me so fucking enraged! 😡 i really hope you are doing better and your school can rot in hell!!

_YourAverageFanboy_

Kpop Expert
Website
ohwowok.carrd.co
Credits
Mingi
Box of Chocolates
Cake Slice
Red Rose
this makes me so fucking enraged! 😡 i really hope you are doing better and your school can rot in hell!!
Thank you, I am doing alright with it now, some things trigger me and I get thrown into episodes that I'm not sure what to call them, but I'm glad he's out of my life now and I'm glad I'm almost graduated so I can get out of that school uwu

Kawaii

Kpop Stan
Credits
Eunice
Jueun
Eunseo
Seola
I had a teacher who didn’t allow bananas in her class because she thought someone would place it on your bottoms. She didn’t even allow someone’s mom to bring banana bread because she was against bananas 🙄

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧
Not being able to wear sweats or hoodies on dress-down days (no dress code uniform days)... What is the point of dress down day then? Like can literally anyone explain the logic behind this?
Being tardy to class means after-school detention. This is a new rule they implemented and is lowkey unreasonable bc it panics everyone even more and wastes people's time. What if someone has an un-school related thing? The school doesn't care at this point
Not being able to wear jackets during school. What if.. someone's cold? The school will just tell people to go buy sweaters :_: but those aren't really as comfy (the ones I wear and the majority of the school wear)

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
-no cell phones, ever, for any reason. ppl still have them, but you can't use them. i understand not having them in class, but sometimes ppl have emergencies or things going on at home they need to be kept in the loop abt
-most teachers have a limit to the number of times you can use the bathroom. i have one teacher who only lets you go twice per semester
-
the dress code is pretty bad. we can't even have nose rings, hair in anything but a natural color, no leggings, no shoulders, no ripped jeans, no headbands (none, not even the ones that lie flat on your head), and anything teachers don't like. ik a girl who got dress coded and was told she had the wrong body type to wear that style of clothing :mad:

Zerø_21

Maknae
Website
www.quotev.com
Credits
Yeosang
Yunho
Jongho
Seonghwa
No chewing gum during class

"There will be no excuses for late/incomplete (home)work" even if you have a legit reason

Can't go outside during break time

There's a limit to the amount of times you can go to the bathroom

wonsta

Band Manager
Website
ur-fav-wonton.carrd.co
Credits
✧ Baekgyeul Bbobbipo ✧
Flower Bouquet
Squidward Tentacles
✧ Monsta X Hyungwon ✧
Elementary: No gum, No tag for the fifth graders (we protested against this), no flip flops, no eating in class

Junior High #1: No tank tops, No short shorts, No crop tops, No holes above the knee, No eating in class

Junior High #2: ... wasn't there long enough to learn the rules

Junior High #3: No shirts that don't have a collar, No jackets with hoods, No holes on pants at all, Wear closed shoes, Don't show your shoulders, No crop tops, No shirts with images or logos (I think no logos), No eating in class

Highschool: So... apparently the cheer leaders and drill team can twerk on stage but our Kpop dance group can't do body rolls... sounds fair! No swearing in my History class (teachers rule) but the teacher can swear all he likes,