What was your first impression of your current favorite group?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Hyunlina Tozaki

Kpop Expert
Credits
Gahyeon
ROTHY
Heize
Chaeyoung
Twice: Many beautiful faces, I was watching the Yes or Yes mv for 1 hour to see if Sana and Tzuyu were the same x
Stray Kids: Wow, that rap is very powerful, and that voice....? (I was shocked by Felix's voice xD)
KARD: A group of 2 men and 2 women?! I need to hear that (I didn't know that could exist xD)

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
SNUPER: what a weird name....oh wow. This song is good....AESTHETICALLY PLEASING.

B1A4: I don’t get the name....oh wow, I love the rapping...omg the one guy is so cute, he must be the maknae....HE’S NOT THE MAKNAE??! Shookth

Cross Gene: again with the weird names....let me watch this...OMG SO.MUCH.BLOOD. I stan.

VIPJACKAHGADAY

CEO
Website
lnk.bio
Credits
Young K
CL
BIGBANG: Are they disbanded? Because one of the members left and the video I watched talks about them as if they disbanded. *listens to Fantastic Baby* I don't like this song. *listens to Fantastic Baby again* I love this song! (Same thing happened with Bang Bang Bang)
2NE1: *plays I Am The Best for the first time on Dance Central 3* Ooh I like this song! Aww, that album cover is so cute! Are they Japanese? *a year later learns the wrong lyrics by accident*
iKON: Wait, Bobby was in a group this entire time? *sees Hanbin* Ooh, me likey! *sees Bobby* Sorry Hanbin, but I cannot betray Bobby. (Funnily enough, Donghyuk has been doing a lot of damage recently, especially today)
WINNER: I don't stan any of them, except Song Minho. The rest can leave. *hears Fool* I immediately take back everything I said.
Wonder Girls: *watches Nobody* Who's the guy in the toilet? (It literally took me 10 years to figure out it was JYP) *gets song stuck in my head for a week and mashes up the Korean and English versions together* I want nobody, nobody, but you. I want nobody, nobody, but you.
Girls' Generation: I normally hate traditional, cutesy Kpop girl groups, but I like this one. *gets I Got A Boy stuck in my head* I got a boy mochin. I got a boy chaka.

Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
ATEEZ: *watches the Say my name MV* woaaahhh the fashion, the aesthetics in this MV, many handsome faces, the choreography and the song?!?!?! WOW ATEEZ HAS ALL OF THAT, I THINK I’M ABOUT TO STAN!! They all look so handsome and they just wowed me with this comeback!!!

X1: *watched produce x 101 lol*
*watches X1’s flash MV for the first time* omg, Yohan is singing!!! His singing voice is so good!! besides all the members are looking so handsome and sooo good and the song!!! That definitely fits my music taste at another level!! :D I’m also loving the concept... omg Hyeongjun...Dongpyo...😯😯 they all look so good within this MV (and there’s a bit more to this but I won’t include everything cause it’ll be too long lol)

Bol4: *watches their colour coded lyric video of to my youth because of pdx101 cover to this song* oh wow I can actually relate to this so much! *watches their other music videos and reading youtube comments from tons of fans* wow their songs are pretty good, and I can agree with what the majority of their fans have said about this, plus i’ve just found out that they’re widely recognised and popular in Korea and internationally as well so I think I’m about to stan them!

JiyeonFati

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Siyeon
SuA
JiU
T-ara : I discovered them during Number 9 era, but I knew Eunjung (and liked her) because of drama (but I didn't have checked her idol work yet). Not instant fan at first listening but it bothered me so I rewatched it and I asked myself why I didn't have them in my playlist, they really attracted me. Then I checked their discography, until I found Roly Poly which make me stan them. First group to ever stan. Their music is good to listen after listen, Soyeon sings really well. They change a lot of concept, so if you are bored with something it's easy to switch. My playlist is full of great songs from them, probably the more versatile group I like. In past ten years, is there another debut album as great as Absolute first album?
AOA: I discovered them during Miniskirt (a bit too sexy, not than I dislike) and became a fan during Short Hair when I checked their discography. I like everything from them, from Elvis to Bingle Bangle, but my favorite is Like a cat, since I'm a fan of Hojo Tsukasa work too.
DIA: sister group of T-ara, I naturally checked them when they debuted and Somehow catched my interest. Seunghee was my bias since I already know her since her collab with T-ara (a winter song I really like). DIA were pretty active in daily bases, so I found myself to became gradually a hardcore follower. I dont think I'll ever follow another group like I did with them. You can thanks Sonamoo company for it, I was first interested by them but opened my mind to other group (and I checked many), and DIA got most of my interest. Tomorrow will be four years since their debut, it's like yesterday to me. We got a lot of low and high. Their disco is way underated in my opinion, and they are pretty active making it.
CLC: I follow them since their debut with Pepe, I really liked it. Seunghee is my biais since then, but if I tend to frequent Yeeun behind her back since Black Dress ^^. They quit the cutesy to stronger perf, and I really prefer it.
Dreamcatcher: I follow them since Chase me, what a great concept with great music (I like some hardcore metal), strong perf and singing habilities. In my opinion they are the best actually but they don't have the success they desserve. I checked their Minx era but too sistarish for me. JiU is my bias, she's fun, and as a leader she controls them with forgotten soft power ^^

There are so many other group I like, I stop here or I'll rewrite many of kprofile threads ^^ For the newbies, I'll just add

Fanatics: I discovered them when they debuted their Flavor subunit with Milkshake. Pretty cute but they really shine in it, and I found myself to follow them. Doah is such a cutie, and Chiayi is the goddess queen dancer who make their choreo. The full group debuted with Sunday which is my summer bop. A group from a small company but you shouldn't underate their talent. They also released Chinese version of their song thanks to Sika and Chiayi.

Last edited:

XIUM

official girl lover
Author
Credits
Juri
Changbin
Hitomi
i dont really have any 'first impressions', since i like everything.
but if i really like a group, i just get the feels, i dont even know.

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
CLC: at the time I was trying to find new groups to listen to and I’m pretty sure that I heard Hobgoblin and fell in love with it, so I started listening to more and more of their songs and eventually I found myself in love with them and their music
BLACKPINK: my girlfriend (altho at the time she was my best friend) was desperately trying to get me into kpop and she sent me BOOMBAYAH and I told her “I’m not going to like it” and I spent the whole video in awe at their beauty and how catchy the song was. That was the only one I listened to for ages along with Du4x until eventually I found KTL and DKWTD and finally I fell into kpop
(G)I-DLE: I was constantly having HANN show up in my recommended so I finally gave in and watched it. Instantly I was obsessed with Soyeon and her opening with the scorpion and everything and it hooked me in. I listened to a few of their others songs and I got into them too

JiyeonFati

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Siyeon
SuA
JiU
Blackpink: made great impact when debuted. I like less their more recent songs so I tend to not follow them much.
(G)I-DLE: I thought Latata was great but I was upset by Cube at that time, and didn't digest that CLC didn't win anything with Black Dress that I still consider better, so I didn't care much of them (but lowkey bought their album). I still don't know the members but they are improving a lot and I'll always check their next release.

There are so many gg I like, I need to stop here.

__ste-ll-a__

Maknae
Credits
Younghoon
MJ
Lay
Hongjoong
Nct : How many members does this group have!? 0.0 :')
Blackpink : They are so different and so talented 😊💛