what is your opinion to bts?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

nobodycares

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Kihyun
Shownu
Seonghwa
Jongho
Do you stan them?
Do you think they are overrated?
Do they deserve the fame they have?
What do you think About the A.R.M.Y ?
Tell me everything.

I think they are a Little overrated.
But i still love them a lot.
I think it's cool that they have such a big fanbase but the armys are somethimes a bit too much.
I'm a big fan of them but i wouldn't say i'm an army.
I'm glad for them that they have some free time now. And i hope that the fans leave them their privacy.

nobodycares

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Kihyun
Shownu
Seonghwa
Jongho
I used to stan them but I don’t anymore. I still listen to some songs though.
They are overrated but they do deserve the fame they have, if that makes sense.
I have no opinions on their fandom.
yes i know what you mean. hahaha

OppaIsTrash

Kpop Expert
Website
twitter.com
Credits
☆ SEVENTEEN - Rock With You [Ver. D] ☆
Wonho
i used to be a huge army and they used to be my ults. bts was the reason i got really into kpop at the end of 2016.

they aren't my ults anymore, but i still considered them special to me. nowadays i don't think of myself as that big of an army... lately i just don't like the musical direction they are going in... everything from dna to boy in luv just feels like it isn't as good as their previous stuff, both musically and conceptually, but i know that statements like that are really subjective.

as far as being overrated or overhyped... i wont lie, when boy in luv kept winning music shows week after week i started getting really sick of it, but thats also bc i didn't like the song lol. rather than thinking they are overrated or overhyped, im a little disappointed that they are only getting this amount of attention after they stopped putting social issues at the forefront of their music.

i try not to fall into the "all armys are bad/annoying/whatever" train of thought, bc i know the same can be applied to anyone. a lot of kpop fans are really sensitive to criticism and can be kinda annoying, its not just an army thing.

when i heard bts were going on hiatus i was actually pretty relieved. i've been getting the feeling that they're burning themselves out at the rate that they were going. im glad they can take a good long break now and really recharge.

xxOddEyeCirclexx

Kpop Stan
Credits
Yves
Hyunjin
Go Won
Roa
i do stan them, but not as much as i used to.

i don't necessarily think they're overrated but more overhyped.

they deserve the fame they have.

ARMY can be really intimidating, but for the most part they are really cool. like every group, bts has crazy and disrespectful stans, but i feel like with bts people only focus on them because there is a larger number of them due to bts being so big.

i love them with all of my heart and wish them all the best :)

XionMinho

Face of The Group
Website
mmt.fans
Credits
Bang Chan
Jaemin
Doyoung
Seungmin
I like them a lot. I still stan them but they’re not one of my favorite groups. I think the main reason I don’t stan them as much is the fan base. I think they’re overhyped but not too overrated. They work hard and deserve the fame; still, I think some other groups deserve that much attention too

M

myheartizomg

I love them a lot. They're the ones who got me deep into kpop, they've helped me a lot.
I think they deserve every single moment of where they are right now because they've worked hard for it.
I just wish other same talented groups had this opportunity aswell
The fandom...well, I would consider myself an ARMY but I wouldn't associate myself with the not so well behaved part of the fandom.

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Do you stan them?
Do you think they are overrated?
Do they deserve the fame they have?
What do you think About the A.R.M.Y ?
Tell me everything.

I think they are a Little overrated.
But i still love them a lot.
I think it's cool that they have such a big fanbase but the armys are somethimes a bit too much.
I'm a big fan of them but i wouldn't say i'm an army.
I'm glad for them that they have some free time now. And i hope that the fans leave them their privacy.
I do stan them~ But they've past their golden period* for me for quite a while (Approximately a year, I've stanned them for a bit more than a year XDD). (*A period where I'd watch their videos 24/7)

They are slightly overrated. Quite a few fans stans them for their fame at the moment.

However, they deserved the fame because they're worked hard for it.

At first, I thought of Army as a family. Now... I don't know. More and more Armys... They're kind of invading BTS's privacies. More fame: More sasaengs and fewer privacies. In addition, more fan: More hate. Why can't love be a larger base? Why does there have to be more hate when there's more love? That's what I questioned myself when I noticed that Armys were starting to be mean to other fanbases. It's like they're... boasting to other people like, "Look! We can bully you tiny fanbases! We got supporters!" That's what I felt when I saw how they were being mean and other people like their comments. Being a person who loved TXT since their debut when they proved that they are worth the fame, I was sad when Armys talked trash about TXT and claimed that they will never stan them. THIS IS HOW YOU DRIVE A CHILD CRAZY! TXT BARELY DEBUTED AND THIS IS WHAT THEY GET?! THEY DIDN'T DO ANYTHING, AND THIS IS HOW SOME ARMYS TREAT THEM! Perhaps that was what I thought of Armys. Once a family, now strangers...

rinnah

Kpop Rookie
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Kim Woojin
Joohoney
Hongjoong
Hendery
bts are who really got me into kpop. for a while i didn’t listen to many other groups. now, i stan a ton of groups and listen to a ton of artists besides bts. however, for me they will always feel like home. there’s something about them and the vibe they put out that i really cherish. they work hard (like so many groups) and deserve everything they’ve achieved. army can definitely be absolutely insane, but they can also come together at times to accomplish things people can’t even fathom.

Brickerbrack

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Handong
JiU
Siyeon
I'm pretty indifferent to 'em, to be honest. They seem like nice lads, and they're good at the what they do, so I don't begrudge them their success by any means... but so far, they haven't grabbed me.

Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
Their music has helped me so much throughout my tough times and as an army who has been in the fandom for 3 and a half years, they’ve never failed to cease me and I’m so proud with how far they have came and how much they have achieved throughout these years! Although there are a number of toxic ARMYs out there, i would NEVER consider of being involved with that type of behaviour that they have..
BTS is of course not just a group, but truly a family!! ❤️❤️

marsikk

Face of The Group
Credits
I love them but not as much as before. They were the group that got me into the world of kpop. I think they are a little, no actually very overrated. Until 1 ago I only listened to their music, I always thought about them only BTS, BTS, BTS, BTS. But then I started listening to EXO, Got7, Ikon and other bands and less listening to BTS and now it is. They have a lot of fame and a lot of fans and that's great, but I think there are other bands that deserve such love as BTS. This is my opinion of them. sorry if I hurt some fan armies this is just my opinion on them! I still love BTS but I'm not as much ARMY like before

nobodycares

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Kihyun
Shownu
Seonghwa
Jongho
i used to be a huge army and they used to be my ults. bts was the reason i got really into kpop at the end of 2016.

they aren't my ults anymore, but i still considered them special to me. nowadays i don't think of myself as that big of an army... lately i just don't like the musical direction they are going in... everything from dna to boy in luv just feels like it isn't as good as their previous stuff, both musically and conceptually, but i know that statements like that are really subjective.

as far as being overrated or overhyped... i wont lie, when boy in luv kept winning music shows week after week i started getting really sick of it, but thats also bc i didn't like the song lol. rather than thinking they are overrated or overhyped, im a little disappointed that they are only getting this amount of attention after they stopped putting social issues at the forefront of their music.

i try not to fall into the "all armys are bad/annoying/whatever" train of thought, bc i know the same can be applied to anyone. a lot of kpop fans are really sensitive to criticism and can be kinda annoying, its not just an army thing.

when i heard bts were going on hiatus i was actually pretty relieved. i've been getting the feeling that they're burning themselves out at the rate that they were going. im glad they can take a good long break now and really recharge.
yes i think the same. and i like their older Songs also more. i like Boy with love but i listened too much and the hype was for me a Little over the top. i am a fan of them but i dont want to say i'm a army bc i'm not. i love them but i not only stan them so i dont want to say im army

nobodycares

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Kihyun
Shownu
Seonghwa
Jongho
i do stan them, but not as much as i used to.

i don't necessarily think they're overrated but more overhyped.

they deserve the fame they have.

ARMY can be really intimidating, but for the most part they are really cool. like every group, bts has crazy and disrespectful stans, but i feel like with bts people only focus on them because there is a larger number of them due to bts being so big.

i love them with all of my heart and wish them all the best :)
i like your opinion and i agree a lot with it

nobodycares

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Kihyun
Shownu
Seonghwa
Jongho
I like them a lot. I still stan them but they’re not one of my favorite groups. I think the main reason I don’t stan them as much is the fan base. I think they’re overhyped but not too overrated. They work hard and deserve the fame; still, I think some other groups deserve that much attention too
yes i think that too. i dont want to say that all armys are so. but where i am from a lot of People say that they are armys but when you ask Things About them they cant tell you anything they are only fans bc of the hype. and that makes me a litte angry

nobodycares

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Kihyun
Shownu
Seonghwa
Jongho
I do stan them~ But they've past their golden period* for me for quite a while (Approximately a year, I've stanned them for a bit more than a year XDD). (*A period where I'd watch their videos 24/7)

They are slightly overrated. Quite a few fans stans them for their fame at the moment.

However, they deserved the fame because they're worked hard for it.

At first, I thought of Army as a family. Now... I don't know. More and more Armys... They're kind of invading BTS's privacies. More fame: More sasaengs and fewer privacies. In addition, more fan: More hate. Why can't love be a larger base? Why does there have to be more hate when there's more love? That's what I questioned myself when I noticed that Armys were starting to be mean to other fanbases. It's like they're... boasting to other people like, "Look! We can bully you tiny fanbases! We got supporters!" That's what I felt when I saw how they were being mean and other people like their comments. Being a person who loved TXT since their debut when they proved that they are worth the fame, I was sad when Armys talked trash about TXT and claimed that they will never stan them. THIS IS HOW YOU DRIVE A CHILD CRAZY! TXT BARELY DEBUTED AND THIS IS WHAT THEY GET?! THEY DIDN'T DO ANYTHING, AND THIS IS HOW SOME ARMYS TREAT THEM! Perhaps that was what I thought of Armys. Once a family, now strangers...
ohh thats soo true. i think too that a lot of armys are armys bc of the fame and they are really desrespectfull to other fanbases

nobodycares

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Kihyun
Shownu
Seonghwa
Jongho
I love them but not as much as before. They were the group that got me into the world of kpop. I think they are a little, no actually very overrated. Until 1 ago I only listened to their music, I always thought about them only BTS, BTS, BTS, BTS. But then I started listening to EXO, Got7, Ikon and other bands and less listening to BTS and now it is. They have a lot of fame and a lot of fans and that's great, but I think there are other bands that deserve such love as BTS. This is my opinion of them. sorry if I hurt some fan armies this is just my opinion on them! I still love BTS but I'm not as much ARMY like before
ohh me too they also got me into kpop but i startet like a few weeks later to listen to svt and exo