What is the most annoying question that people ask you regularly?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Horanghae !

ᵐⁱⁿᵍʰᵃᵒ ^
Credits
Korean Flag
Nachimbong
Sunoo
you're not black. why did you say that ? uhm first of all i am. and why are u listening to me
are you white ? i don't look white tf ?
say the n word one time ? ...
are you depressed / okay ?

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
“How’s your day been” or “how are you?”

yeoruwrts

Kpop Rookie
Credits
*deep sigh* here we f*cking go...

1. How did you become trans?
2. What's your name? No- no, not Toby, what's your real name?
3. Why are you a boy if you dress like that?/You're a boy?? But you dress so... like a girl!
4. Why are you trans?
5. yOU LIKE GIRLS??????? I THOUGHT YOU WERE GAY *0* {this is often followed by "Ew, no, you're not allowed to be straight. Nope. I can't see you as straight, so you're not allowed to be. E W." etc.}
6. yOU LIKE BOYS??????? Omg, you're gay, that's so cute, do you wanna be my gay best friend?? {Girl, I just met you, I don't even know your name-}
7. [insert any questions relating to my s3xval &ssavlt or the guy who did it here]
8. Okay, I know that you're asexual and all, but do you see that guy over there? Yeah, if you weren't asexual, would you fuck him? Be honest! {I often answer this with "I honestly don't know, because I'm asexual, therefore I will never know. That's like asking me 'okay, I know you've never tried dragonfruit before, but if you did, would you like it?' Like, honey, I don't know, because I've never had it before. Same thing with me being ace." And then they just don't get it.}
9. You're scared of spiders?/You're cold? A real boy wouldn't be scared/wouldn't complain about the cold.
10. Why don't you wanna do it? A real boy would be able to do it.
it's complicated being transgender in our daily life

yeoruwrts

Kpop Rookie
Credits
let's go to the list!
- YoU aRe A dYk*?!? 😱(in brazil this word is considered offensive but brazilians don't see the offense as strong as n-word)
- who is in this drawing are you?
- THIS TOY IS NOT FOR GIRL (SHUT F*-)
- *make a racist joke*
- double meaning jokes
- the f**king colleagues in my class
- "person who has anxiety or depression, the origin of the disease always comes from problems with the family" (I know it could come from that but THIS PERSON THINKS IT'S LIKE THAT and forget the fact that it can come from several reasons)
- youre a boy or girl? (DON'T QUESTION THIS I'M QUESTIONING MY GENDER)
- being sentimental & impulsive
- religious intolerance

JustAGiantKpopMultistan

now watch me ☁ⳜΘ𐤠Ɽ~☁
Author
Website
carrrotjuice.carrd.co
Credits
Dino
Chaewon
Jeonghan
Hannah Bahng
I get tons of different variants of "Why are your teeth so weird?" - there's a long story behind why, but I've been bullied bc of my teeth, leading to me being self-conscious about my smile, and recently some friends of mine (they don't know about all of that) have also started asking me so I just have to ignore them and it really annoys me

chaechae.core

Band Manager
Website
mintchocochaechae.carrd.co
Credits
Growing Heart
Chaeyoung
Felix
Chaewon
- why dont u pull down your mask! like pls i don't want to infect other people if i'm not feeling good!
- "no way, your indian? I didn't know that :O". even my teachers say that and im like howw
- "is that bts??" stfu.
- "why didnt u do anything?" MRS ITS NOT MY FAULT THEY DIDNT COMPLETE THEIR PART OF THE ASSIGNMENT
- "aren't u smart?" just cus im asian DOES NOT mean im smart my freaking god